Video taken of first engine startup after the SC was installed. Bumper, engine covers and driver's side headlight aren't on yet, but the video is to show that car starts up fine with CELs and idle hiccups.
330i E46 SC12 Custom made Supercharger first start up
Home built custom Supercharger set up
for 2000 e46 330i. First start up with everything connected up. With custom
bypass valve. Need to move pipes so i can shut the hood. But so far so
good. Has a slight leak, just need to tighten hose clamps. I Just used what
i had so i could start it. Will tidy all the piping up at a later stag.
BMW 330ci Supercharged On Dyno !!!
Here we have a BMW 330ci that we had previously done Exhaust and tune,since we have added the
- VF Engineering Supercharger Kit
- Autowerks Hand made dual 2.5inch Exhaust system
- Custom tune to suit
- 4 psi Boost
The result was healthy 196.3kws / 263hp at the wheels,on the road this car
was awsome,with super smooth response with a sweet Exhaust note with zero drone,the power delivery
of the VF Engineering Supercharger was
phenominal with whisper quiet operation keep this 330ci in stealth mode...a
must for any BMW 330CI owner !
Part 2: Installing shocks, struts and springs on a BMW 3 series 99 thru 05 (E46)
BLOG ARTICLE: http://blog.bavauto.com/14307
"Like" us on Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/BavarianAutosport
"Follow" us on Twitter - http://www.twitter.com/BavAuto
"Subscribe" to us on YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/BavarianAuto
Visit our online store - http://www.bavauto.com/
All of the items shown in these videos are available in our online store at
http://www.bavauto.com/. Need additional tech help? Please visit our tech
blog for thousands of Tech and DIY BMW and MINI articles at:
In Part-2 of this two part series, we will replace the rear shock and
spring. See Part- for the front shock/spring/strut replacement.
The Bentley repair manuals will cover standard shock and spring replacement
for the various BMW and MINI models. This DIY will assume that the DIYer
has the applicable Bentley manual for additional reference as well as
fastener torque values. Note that we will be installing the Bilstein
PSS-10 coil-over kit. However, the procedures would be the same for any
common shock/strut replacement (including installing sport springs, if
• New shocks/struts (Bilstein, Koni, Sachs, etc.)
• New sport or stock replacement springs, if desired (BMW, BavAuto,
• New Shock install kits (compression bumpers, dust shields, spring pads,
• New upper strut and shock mounts
• New strut & shock mount gaskets (as required)
• Rear shock mount reinforcing plates
• Bentley Repair Manual
• BavAuto Non-Marring pry bar set
• 13mm through 18mm ½"drive socket & ratchet set with various extensions
• 4mm through 8mm Allen keys or bits (for ratchet use)
• 13mm through 18mm combination wrench set
• Assorted flat and Phillips screwdrivers
REAR (applies directly to the E46 3-series, but the E36 3-series uses the
same steps and procedures):
1) Safely raise the rear of car, with suspension hanging.
2) Remove the wheels.
3) Place a jack under the lower shock mount eye or the wheel hub assembly.
Slightly raise the suspension (just enough to remove the downward tension
on the shock).
4) Remove the lower shock mount bolt.
5) Lower the jack and allow the suspension to hang free.
6) Remove the trunk side trim panel to access the upper shock mount.
7) Remove the two 13mm nuts from the upper shock mount, at the top of the
8) Lower the shock out of the vehicle.
9) Assemble the new shock with new compression bumper, dust tube and upper
mount. Be sure to re-use the large lower and upper washers for the upper
mount. These washers must cup away from the mount. lower washer cups
downward and upper washer cups upward.
10) If the spring is being replaced, it can be removed BEFORE
re-installing the shock. Have a helper pull downward on the wheel hub
assembly and pull the spring out from between the chassis and the upper
11) Using new upper and lower spring pads, install the new spring in the
same manner as the original was removed. Install the new spring pads, then
install the spring.
12) Install the new shock. Place a new shock mount gasket on the shock
mount and insert the assembly up into the shock tower. If installing a
shock mount reinforcement plate, place the plate over the two shock mount
studs, on top of the shock tower, before installing the two nuts. Install
the two nuts. Install the trunk trim panel.
13) Install the lower shock mount bolt. Be sure to install the washer on
the bolt before installing the bolt. Use the jack to raise the suspension
assembly to align the lower shock mount with the hub mounting point, so the
bolt can be inserted and threaded. Tighten the bolt.
14) Repeat for the other side.
All products noted in this video can be purchased in our online store,
http://www.bavauto.com/, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You are also
welcome to e-mail us at email@example.com or call into our headquarters and
speak to our knowledgeable advisors at (800) 535-2002 (Mon.-Thurs. 8AM to
9PM EST, Fri. 8AM to 7PM EST, and Sat. 9AM to 4PM EST).
Supercharged BMW E46 330 Sedan
DTMPower.net presents a supercharged E46 330 from California that has too
many modifications to list. Song is Cygnus X: Superstring
BMW 330 (02) supercharger and BMW 525 (95) turbo chasing BMW 530/535? (08-11)
The cars in the clip is
Bmw 330(e46) whit a Supercharger puts
out around 340-350hp whit a 5 speed transmission and tops around 270km/h
whit the normal tiers on and not the winter tiers used in the clip.
Bmw 525 e34 turbo converted but not 100%
The car we was chasing is a bmw 530 or 535 whit a 6speed transmission and
well to take such a new car in top speed is a hard thing to do.
Bmw 525 turbo
The video is just uneddited and crap but what ever!
Rear Wheel Bearing Removal With No Special Tools BMW 3 Series
I did the job with no special tools. Well, the only "special" tool I used
is found in your plumbing department.
Bearing Installation Video Here