ALL WIRED CUSTOM GRILLS ESCALADE PLATINUM
GET YOUR GRILL MADE AT YOUR DESIRE STOP LOOKING FR THAT PERFECT ONE AND BUILD YOUR OWN AT YOUR DESIRE ..................................5624123704........... ALL WIRED CUSTOM GRILLS...................
Loudest system in Amarillo Texas Better Look
2000 escalade custom 2 tone candy blue with 4 L7 15inch kicker solo barics 2010 models 4 screens in headrest and 1 15inch screen folddown and a double den dvd player vavigation in Brown And Down AKA B.A.D.Car Club i named her Tsunami
Dynamic Subwoofer Enclosures - DE-ESC10A
Specifications & Features:
- Partial 3/4 Medium Density Fiberboard (MDF) Speaker Box Construction
- MDF Parts (Mounting Ring) Secured/Sealed w/Fiberglass to Prevent Separation
- Hand Layed/Rolled Fiberglass, Thick 9-12 oz. Fiberglass Layer
- Smooth Polyester Primed Outer Surface, Paint Ready (Does NOT Come Painted)
- Sealed Fiberglass Subwoofer Enclosure, Single Chamber w/ No Resonance
- Dual 4 AWG, 14k Gold Binding Post Speaker Wire Terminals (Air-Tight, Plug and Play Connections)
- Includes Extended OEM Security Mounting Screws
- Easily Replaces OEM Composite Plate Under Backseat
- Speaker Enclosure Accomodates the Vehicles On-Board Computer (if applicable)
- Ample Amplifier Clearance Free from Obstruction Providing Sufficient Heat Dissipation
- Specifically Engineered for Best Performance with Slim Profile Subwoofers
- Subwoofer Placement Accoustically Angled for Best Sound Wave Diffraction
- Dimensions: D16in x W36in x H6in
Amp Rack 13.5in x 10.25in
- Speaker Enclosure Internal Volume: .40 cu ft.
- Subwoofer / Speaker Mounting Depth: 5.25 in
- Custom Fiberglass Subwoofer Enclosure Weight: 11 lbs. 1 oz.
(Kicker Audio Products Not Included)
Cadillac Escalade EXT
Select H2 Hummer
This Subwoofer Enclosures is currently backordered, please allow 2 weeks for shipment.
2002 escalade (for sale)
This is my white diamond 2002 escalade,It is in Excellent condition,Looks and drives like new,im asking $12,800. I will entertain offers,however no trades. If you have any questions just ask.
For Sale 2003 Big Dog Chopper Soft-Tail Motorcycle with 5,713 Miles For Sale! Asking $11,999!
04/11/2012: Up for sale is a 2003 Big Dog Chopper Motorcycle with LOW LOW well cared for 5,713 Actual miles! The Chopper Model offers the OUTSTANDING Classic Chopper look and is an absolute blast to ride with the equipped Soft-Tail Suspension. This bike is EXTREMELY comfortable to ride! This bike is in great condition and is extremely unique. The Beautiful Gloss Jet Black Base Paint job is a very clean look & extremely eye catching. There is chrome& polished billet everywhere on this bike. The bike is equipped with the Very Powerful Carbureted 107 Cubic Inch 1,750CC Polished S&S Sidewinder V-Twin Motor and a Baker Six Speed Transmission. PLENTY OF POWER! It is equipped with the Optional Polished Motor, Kerker 2 into 1 Exhaust, Updated Clear Signal Light Cover's, & Rear Passenger Pegs. It is equipped with a 21" Front Rim & HUGE 250 rear tire mounted on an 18" Rim that looks absolutely phenomenal. This chopper was nearly $30k just 9 years ago. Get a Really Nice bike for a FRACTION of a BRAND NEW PRICE! Please Email or Call Chase at (801)564-0629 for any questions or to set up an appointment to view the chopper. The chopper is located in Clearfield, Utah which is 30 miles North of Salt Lake City, Utah.
This Chopper is in Great Condition & has clearly been taken care of over the course of its life! Definitely an eye catching Big Dog and is extremely unique & clean looking! The Beautiful Gloss Jet Black paint is in great condition! I'm definitely a fan! I acquired the bike from the original owner who religiously maintained the bike. There are a few minor surface scratches on the fenders and tank... The largest of the blemishes are on the rear fender from a pillion pad that has been applied in the past. Some of this should buff out. The Rear Tire looks like it has less than 400 miles & the front tire is showing some wear. The original set of mirrors will be included. The bike is in great shape! Just want to make sure I disclose as much as possible. Bike comes with 2 keys. The bike runs perfect and is an absolute blast to ride! You won't be disappointed! It does have a Clean & Clear Title. If you have any questions or would like to see the bike in person please email or call Chase at (801)564-0629.