Winter Driver Safety and Education - Road Testament
J.F. Musial travels to the Team O'Neil Rally school to meet up with the North Atlantic Audi Club for some winter driving training. There, he learns the fundamentals of driving in slippery conditions with the new 2011 Audi S4.
REV iPhone Car Diagnostic Tool - Road Testament - 2/04/2010
Road Testament host Alex Roy and Fast Lane Daily Producer J.F. Musial review and discuss a new iPod/iPhone application that allows for instant car ECU diagnostic. It's called REV and can be downloaded on the Apple App store or for more information go to @ http://www.devtoaster.com/products/rev/
Winter Tyres v Summer Tyres: the Truth! - Auto Express
Fore more videos visit: http://www.autoexpress.co.uk/videos/
British motorists tend to run summer tyres on their cars all year round, regardless of the weather. However, as our exclusive comparison test shows, this can be very dangerous.
We headed to Sweden to compare the performance of summer tyres with winter tyres on snow and the results were quite shocking.
Drive Smarter Winter Driving
Winter weather can bring delays, difficulties and dangers. But preparing your vehicle, planning your journey and identifying specific weather-related risks can improve your safety.
The following Drive Smarter Winter Driving, video offers tips and advice to help keep you safe.
Driving in snow and ice:
• Skidding is the most obvious danger, so drive carefully and smoothly. When steering, accelerating or braking, do it gently.
• Set off with a completely clear windscreen and all traces of snow and ice removed from your windows.
• Avoid any sudden manoeuvres. This will minimise your risk of skidding.
• Set off on snow in 2nd gear with minimal revs. If you can't get the grip you need to move off, try rocking back and forth between 2nd gears and reverse a few times to build momentum.
• If you sense your car is starting to skid, then lift off the accelerator or brake and steer gently in the direction of the skid.
• Be particularly wary of driving on bridges, where road temperatures can fall quickly. Other shady areas may well remain icy much longer than stretches of road that are more open and exposed to sunlight.
• If you're driving in snow, try not to follow in the tracks of other vehicles. You are less likely to skid in fresh snow than on compacted snow. Set off with a completely clear windscreen and all traces of snow and ice removed from your windows.
Drive Smarter is a provider of training solutions for safer work driving. We have a single defining purpose -- to provide best-in-class training solutions aimed at organisations that have employees who drive for work purposes. We combine e-Learning best practices with high-quality video to produce a product that is useful, informative, friendly and engaging. We work with a number of organisations in both the public and private sectors.
Top Gear: Why We Love It - Road Testament
We all agree that Top Gear is the greatest automotive show out there. Maybe even one of the greatest shows of all time. Alex Roy and J.F. discuss what makes the show so great, and speculate on the difficulty of duplicating such greatness in the upcoming American spin-off.
Winter Driving School Instructor Tips
Watch the NEW Mercedes-Benz S-Class Official Trailer: http://vid.io/xgZ
With the onset of winter weather in many parts of the country, drivers are bracing themselves for potentially treacherous road conditions. Bridgestone Americas, and its team of winter driving and tire experts, is here to help ease some of the anxiety that comes with getting behind the wheel during inclement weather. From how to avoid skidding on icy roads to freeing a car that's stuck in the snow, Bridgestone provides valuable information that can help make winter driving enjoyable and hazard-free
Simple *Winter Driving Tips*
http://dansautoblog.com Learn How to Drive Safely In The Winter. In this video I will explain the importance of anticipating the road ahead and why its important to keep your traction control switched on in the winter.
For more tips and advice visit http://dansautoblog.com. If you are searching for a used car the Auto Buyer Secrets may be just the guide that you have been looking for. You can download your FREE copy by visiting http://dansautoblog.com
Car shown is a Lexus GS300 year 2002
Filmed with a Canon 550D / T2i Rebel
Edited with Sony Vegas Studio Platinum
Please do leave a comment on this video!