My first attempt at real editing software with real footage.
Music in this video is
Skrillex "With you, Friends (long drive)"
I do not own rights to these songs.
Please visit socalmuscle.net or truestreetcars.com for more info on this
Spike 1986 LS1 swaped Camaro
A day at the Dyno for
calibration. April 30, 2011.
About the car (from my brother SpikeIROC) :
- The car is an 1986 Camaro IROC.
- Headlights are eBay cheapos that will soon be swapped for LED
- It put down 400 whp and 390 tq thu a T56 and a fabbed 9" rear end.
- Brakes are C6Z front and rear.
- I swapped hatch to get the cleaner look I was looking for.
- It was trailered to the Dyno because it was not tuned
and I was not willing to risk damaging my new engine.
- The car The wheels are Bonspeed Intense 5. They are now powdercoated
Some more information about my brother's car can be found here :
Review: 2014 Chevrolet Camaro Z/28
I review the track-focused 2014 Chevrolet Camaro Z/28. Huge thanks to Tom
Henry Chevrolet for hooking me up with this car to review for you guys!
Intro song is 'Blank' by Disfigure and can be heard in it's entirety here:
Opening Sequence song is 'Frag Out' by DJ ASSASS1N (Now known as
SoundStabs) and can be heard in it's entirety here:
You can follow me on Twitter @Subaruwrxfan and on Instagram @brzfan
"Like" the Facebook page for more updates! http://facebook.com/subaruwrxfan
Business inquires can be directed to subaruwrxfanproductions (at) gmail