My first attempt at real editing software with real footage.
Music in this video is
Skrillex "With you, Friends (long drive)"
I do not own rights to these songs.
Please visit socalmuscle.net or truestreetcars.com for more info on this
The Cherry Bomb '68 Camaro
Check out Cherry Bomb's '68 Camaro. This sucker has 800 hp
from is LSX 427 engine. And in true Cherry Bomb style, it disturbs the
peace everywhere it goes.
1987 Trans Am Project Cherry Bomb Glasspack Muffler - 3 inch Exhaust
Be sure to check us out on Facebook at:
Jordan wanted a little different Exhaust note out of his Trans Am, so we decided
to try a good old fashioned glasspack muffler. In this video, we installed
a 23 inch Cherry Bomb, 3 inch inlet and outlet, glasspack in place of the
Flowmaster that we had on there. We're pretty happy with sound...it seems
to have a deeper rumble at idle, but it's not annoying while cruising down
the highway. I know some people can't stand the look of a single Exhaust tip on a trans am, but it doesn't really
bother us. Besides, eventually the we're going to do an engine swap and
we'll probably put all new Exhaust on
when we do that. I hope you find it interesting...thanks for watching!
Spike 1986 LS1 swaped Camaro
A day at the Dyno for
calibration. April 30, 2011.
About the car (from my brother SpikeIROC) :
- The car is an 1986 Camaro IROC.
- Headlights are eBay cheapos that will soon be swapped for LED
- It put down 400 whp and 390 tq thu a T56 and a fabbed 9" rear end.
- Brakes are C6Z front and rear.
- I swapped hatch to get the cleaner look I was looking for.
- It was trailered to the Dyno because it was not tuned
and I was not willing to risk damaging my new engine.
- The car The wheels are Bonspeed Intense 5. They are now powdercoated
Some more information about my brother's car can be found here :