The Bomber: "Trick Flow Power" the Movie 2013
Xtreme Outlaw Series x275 class champion for 2013! The Bomber: "Trick Flow
Power" the mini Movie! This video features one of the fastest Smallblock
powered Fords in the country, the "ROSA BELLE" a wicked 1979 Foxbody Capri
with updated Mustang body
panels and a killer military themed paint job highlighting the WWII Bomber
style just like the old airplanes, and commemorating the dates of his
children born, this is one great looking modern piece of hardware featuring
all the best technologies of today. Take a look at the declassified specs
of the Rosa Belle and her advanced weapon systems and equipment in this
The Bomber: ROSA BELLE
One of the fastest known high-port single stage Nitrous motors in the country!
* Motor Specs: SBF 434 cubic inches of Ford Power!
* Trick Flow High Port Aluminum Heads
* Dart Race block: BES spec, Nitrous
camshaft, Diamond pistons Oliver rods 2828 victor intake
* New-Coan trans with Reid Case
* New-Bradco Custom NOS convertor
* Pro Fogger tuned and flowed by June Bug (Kevin Neal)
* Wilson cross bar plate for ultra street
* 1979 Capri Foxbody, updated 1990 Mustang carbon fiber front nose
* Always garaged and built right.
* All New 25.3 C/M cage Fresh 6.50 Certified Cage
* Chrome moly tubular front end
* New Coil overs strange double adjustable with pro-mod valving struts on
* New Rear Afco double adjustable coilovers
* PA Mini-tub notched rear frame rails
* 275/60/15 mickeys DR's with room for larger tire.
* Gary Rohe Rear anti roll bar
* Built and braced 8.8 9" ends 3.73 gear
* 33 spline Moser star flanged axles and gun drilled, moser spool
* TRZ and lower control arms
* Aerospace front and rear brakes
* Removable steering wheel, Window net, Kirkey seats
* Weld Magnums w/ beadlocks on the rear wheels 15x3, 15x10
* 5 gallon Aluminum fuel cell
* MSD Power Grid w/crank trigger, 16 volt battery
* Race Pak, New chute
* Motor and mid plate
* Electric shifter
* Radiator with -16 AN fittings
* Remote Electric Water pump AN Water hoses all AN fitting and hoses.
* Electric fan Fuel System
* Magna fuel 500
* Magna fuel Fuel Reg
* All braided lines
- Car has been 4.90s at 2900 lbs
- In ultra trim at 3055 lbs its been 5.04.
- On the Mickey pro tire it's 60" has been 1.14
- On the older M/T it's been 1.18
Justin Johnson, driver/tuner 2013
Chris Tino, driver 2012
Tim (Bub) Oakes
Taco Trevor Johnson
Special thanks to Kevin Neal for the spot on Nitrous tunes!
T. Wright Kawasaki zx14 Ninja Assassin motorcycle drag racing video 2012
T. Wright Kawasaki zx14 Ninja Assassin motorcycle drag racing documentary
video compilation of the 2012 racing season! From the NHDRO series, to
Kilkare Dragway Test & Tune, to Edgewater Drag Strips Thursday Night Lightz
grudge racing series... Tommy Wright, lethal racing jockey from the midwest
ends the season with an epic Kawasaki Ninja Vs Ninja superfight for $3,000
dollars cash at the Street Life Tour 2012 event! Check out my channel and
subscribe for more %100 original drag racing videos
Black C5 Corvette 12.0 at 118mph drag race
Black C5 Corvette 12.0 at 118mph drag strip pass at Kilkare Test and tune
4/7/11 check out my channel and SUBSCRIBE to see some more sick races from
this track, event and more!
More Pro-Mod rund from KIl-Kare 1989..Note if you watch the chute on
Christine doesn't open on its run went for a wild ride off the end of the
track..I shot this while working for Soff-Seal in 89
Bad BLOWN Nova Drag Car Cold Start 14psi 650+hp
My Pro Street Nova. Has been featured in magazines and has pulled record Dyno numbers for sbc
w/steel 882 heads. Titanium valves, roller rockers, full port job, etc.
Check out my channel to see more!
Surviving HOT ROD Drag Week! - Roadkill Episode 9
On this episode of Roadkill, HOT ROD's David Freiburger and Mike Finnegan
hit the road with 500 of their friends for Drag Week. It's the most brutal
test anywhere of real drag-racing, street-driven cars, as the competitors
hit the road for 1,400 miles to race five times at four different drag
strips in five days in a battle to post the lowest average elapsed time at
the end of the week. The winner is crowned the HOT ROD Fastest Street Car
It's long days and short nights but that's nothing new for the Roadkill
guys! We know THEY will survive, but will the competitors?
Roadkill appears every fourth Friday on the new Motor Trend channel.
Subscribe now to make sure you're in on all the action!
Facebook - http://facebook.com/motortrendmag &
Twitter - http://twitter.com/motortrend
Google+ - https://plus.google.com/101867967859016552744/posts
Website - http://www.motortrend.com & http://www.hotrod.com