Twin Turbo Gallardo battles TRC 2JZ Nissan S14
This time out we lined up our 8 second 2JZ 240sx street car against one of
the baddest TT Gallardos in the area. This lambo is no joke, putting down
1150+whp on pump gas and 1400whp on race gas. This is seriously one of the
sickest sounding cars on earth!
$8,800 Grudge Race for "Highway King" Round 1...
Subscribe to our 2nd channel here:
The Supra spun and the drive had to lift. Waiting on a rematch....
Join our forum: http://www.grab-a-lane.com/forums/register.php
$8,800 pot: $4,400 a side.
DIYAutoTune's 240sx F/BGC Land Speed Record @ The Ohio Mile
Brand new car-- this is the second time out. Existing record was 165.2mph
- New record is 177.1mph
1991 Nissan 240sx Chassis
2JZ-GTE bottom end / 2JZ-GE head
Manley turbo Tuff Rods
Precision 6766 turbo @ 25psi
MS3-Pro Engine Management System bringing it all together
758 wheel horsepower
Gforce GF4A 4-spd dog box (circle track style gearbox)
Chevy 10-bolt 8.5" rear end with spool - 2.73:1 ratio
Ford ends on the tubes running Wilwood Draglite rear brakes only (no front
S13 '89 2JZ TEST DRIVE - ITS Racing
First test drive of S13 1989 2JZ powered
Song : Blue Foundation - Eyes On Fire (Zeds Dead Remix)
Why a 2JZ Engine ?
2JZ is a favorite and I do not regret my choice because my 2JZ has a
story. My 1st 2JZ was given to Daigo Saito during the King of Europe Event
@ Circuit Parcmotor Castelloli (Spain) because he broke his engine.
When I gave to Daigo Saito my engine. It wasn't mounted yet so it wasn't
a problem and I didn't hesitate to give it to him :D it would have been a
huge mistake not to do.
And later Wise Square gave me another 2JZ to complete my S13, so what else
/!\ CAR SPECS below /!\
- Completely gutted, unblaxon and repainted in Porsche 997 GT3 RS grey
- 2 OMP fiber bucket seats (6.5kgs)
- TAKATA Harness 6 points
- 4 Gauge kit DEFI (turbo pressure, oil,
oil and water temperature) + DEFILINK
- OMP steering wheel
- HKS turbo Timer
- AEM EMS system V2 Management + MAP 5bar by Jimmy COMINI
- ZEITRONIX Broadband probe
- SPEEDPRO hydraulic carbon brake
- Homemade rollbar (diameter 40), standard FIA painted in HOUSE OF COLOR
- Fire Extinguisher 2.8kg (project to install an automatic fire
- External 40L alu tank + 2l tank buffer
- SYTEC low pressure and BOSCH 044 high pressure fuel pumps
- Gas. braided hoses (aviation type)
- Homemade alu console + carbon covering with all switches controls
(glass, start, fuel pump, fan etc. ....) and Acewell Dash board
- Wiring harness with custom fuse box and relay box
- OEM pedals
- Circuit breaker
- Door trim in aluminium with carbon covering
- Full setup Coilover Driftworks CS2 + Geomaster 2 front / rear
- Custom front and rear strutbars
- Large-diameter Whiteline sway bars
- 18-inch wheels ROTA GRID DRIFT red and black mounted with 235/40/18
front and 265/35/18 rear
- Modified engine compartment (to allow swap) painted in HOUSE OF COLOR RED
- 2JZ with MITSUBISHI single turbo
- HKS stainless Collector 6
- HKS external wastegate
- Custom wiring harness
- 750cc Injectors
- HKS Air Intake
- FMIC 42L
- 2 spal fans
- Mishimoto alu radiator & water tank
- Radiator DA
- DA Mishimoto jar
- Oil cooler with filter relocation
- Full custom Exhaust system + INVIDIA
- Silicone hoses kit motor and water
- Reinforced Clutch 4 pads
- GearBox R154
- Custom Shaft alu DRIVESHAFT
- Kaaz 2-way Differential
- HKS 272 Camshaft
- SYTECH Fuel pressure regulator
- MishimotoOil catch tank
- ROCKET BUNNY TRA KYOTO body kit
- Painting : Porsche 997 GT3 RS grey
- Painting : HOUSE OF COLOR RED Candy (roof, spoiler)
- Glastint pro securit
- EPR Dmax style hood
- Front: PROJECT MU discs, S14 caliper / FERRODO DS2500 pads
- Rear: 300ZX discs and caliper / FERRODO DS2500 pads
- Master cylinder S14
- braided hoses (aviation type) at all 4 corners
Current Power: 500hp.
Upgrades to come:
- Upgrade brakes
- Installation Greddy T78 + update map (goal: 800 +)
- 1000cc injectors to feed the beast
Thanks to ITS Racing team and all friends who helped me in this project!
Filmed with nikon D800 + 24-70 / GoPro HD hero 2 with Rode external mic
(wrong exposure settings on Nikon... -_-' ).
D3PE "The Clique"
D3 Performance Engineering presents "The Clique"
A collection of customers we have provided tuning and track support to for
the 2012 season. We look forward to the 2013 race season.
Nissan S14-1JZ... Need I say more?
This is my friends 240SX with a 1JZ motor swap. Check out the rest of the
cars spec. on http://stunningsilviajz.foliohd.com
This is also my first time shooting and editing a video and first time
using Final Cut 10. More videos coming soon.
Camera: Canon 6D
Lens: 100mm F2.8 macro and 17-40mm F4 L
Supra 1.5JZ HX52 1Bar
Just a few pulls at 1bar. First clip is with the old gauges, the rest is
with the new setup!
P.S. Sorry for the shaky vid, its hard to drive and be a camera man.
Mountain Drifting | 1JZ 240SX
This is Nick's S13 Nissan 240SX fitted with a 1JZ. We took it up to the
mountains to film some drift shenanigans. Don't try this at home, all
activity performed on a closed course.
How this car used to look: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3FYMBGPCSg
TRC 2JZ 240sx "Breaking" records... (MUST SEE ENDING)
TRC 2JZ 240sx "Breaking" records... (MUST SEE ENDING)
Testing out the new billet 7175...
World Record: First ever deployed airbag from broken axle...
Stock motor, stock cams, e-85, dual walbro with a kb Boostapump, factory aristo auto tranny built
by ATF w/titan 3500 converter, bosch 2200cc inj, aem ems , H11 studs