TRC 2JZ 240 8.7@155 Stock motor+factory auto -ASAP-
Apparently the TRC 240 loves the cold weather... Officially in the 8's,
still with stock 2JZ internals and a factory built trans!! Driven 70 miles
to the track and back home!
Special thanks to Shane@asaperformance, jason@ATF www.atfspeed.com, Lance
MODS: stock motor internals, Factory A340e built by ATF(atfspeed.com),
Titan 3500 converter, billet 7175 turbo,
stock intake manifold, ebay Intercooler, 3 inch Exhaust, stock springs and struts, mickey
thompson drag radials, Dual walbro's with kennebell Boosta pump, AEM EMS, Bosch 2200 injectors,
My turbo ls Integra VS Nick's 2jz powered 240sx MONSTER Dyno vid attached
My integra has a damaged crank sensor "this is in my distributor" not makin
excusses, shit will be fixed by track time next year, hating dosent make
your wang or pockets any bigger, sorry! The 240 dose have the power stated.
2JZ NISSAN 240SX TAKES DOWN COCKEY MUSCLE CARS
THIS IS A CAR THAT IS TUNED BY A LOCAL SHOP CALLED D3 HERE IN HOUSTON.
SHOWING HOW A IMPORT CAN KICK A DOMESTIC ASS REAL FAST. EVERYONE THOUGHT
NOTHING OF THE TRUE STREET CAR BUT AS U CAN SEE IT KNOCKED DOWN THE
COMPETITION REAL FAST.
S13 2JZ at Idle
Finally running, its still running rich (10.1 or so) but it can be traced
to no o2 sensor hooked to the ecu, once thats finished and some fine tuning
it should purr well.
D3PE "The Clique"
D3 Performance Engineering presents "The Clique"
A collection of customers we have provided tuning and track support to for
the 2012 season. We look forward to the 2013 race season.
K20 EG vs. 2JZ S13
As a result of the 2JZ S13 whooping the RSX. The hatch comes to defend the
K series :)
TRC 2JZ 240sx "Breaking" records... (MUST SEE ENDING)
TRC 2JZ 240sx "Breaking" records... (MUST SEE ENDING)
Testing out the new billet 7175...
World Record: First ever deployed airbag from broken axle...
Stock motor, stock cams, e-85, dual walbro with a kb Boostapump, factory aristo auto tranny built
by ATF w/titan 3500 converter, bosch 2200cc inj, aem ems , H11 studs
S13 '89 2JZ TEST DRIVE - ITS Racing
First test drive of S13 1989 2JZ powered
Song : Blue Foundation - Eyes On Fire (Zeds Dead Remix)
Why a 2JZ Engine ?
2JZ is a favorite and I do not regret my choice because my 2JZ has a
story. My 1st 2JZ was given to Daigo Saito during the King of Europe Event
@ Circuit Parcmotor Castelloli (Spain) because he broke his engine.
When I gave to Daigo Saito my engine. It wasn't mounted yet so it wasn't
a problem and I didn't hesitate to give it to him :D it would have been a
huge mistake not to do.
And later Wise Square gave me another 2JZ to complete my S13, so what else
/!\ CAR SPECS below /!\
- Completely gutted, unblaxon and repainted in Porsche 997 GT3 RS grey
- 2 OMP fiber bucket seats (6.5kgs)
- TAKATA Harness 6 points
- 4 Gauge kit DEFI (turbo pressure, oil,
oil and water temperature) + DEFILINK
- OMP steering wheel
- HKS turbo Timer
- AEM EMS system V2 Management + MAP 5bar by Jimmy COMINI
- ZEITRONIX Broadband probe
- SPEEDPRO hydraulic carbon brake
- Homemade rollbar (diameter 40), standard FIA painted in HOUSE OF COLOR
- Fire Extinguisher 2.8kg (project to install an automatic fire
- External 40L alu tank + 2l tank buffer
- SYTEC low pressure and BOSCH 044 high pressure fuel pumps
- Gas. braided hoses (aviation type)
- Homemade alu console + carbon covering with all switches controls
(glass, start, fuel pump, fan etc. ....) and Acewell Dash board
- Wiring harness with custom fuse box and relay box
- OEM pedals
- Circuit breaker
- Door trim in aluminium with carbon covering
- Full setup Coilover Driftworks CS2 + Geomaster 2 front / rear
- Custom front and rear strutbars
- Large-diameter Whiteline sway bars
- 18-inch wheels ROTA GRID DRIFT red and black mounted with 235/40/18
front and 265/35/18 rear
- Modified engine compartment (to allow swap) painted in HOUSE OF COLOR RED
- 2JZ with MITSUBISHI single turbo
- HKS stainless Collector 6
- HKS external wastegate
- Custom wiring harness
- 750cc Injectors
- HKS Air Intake
- FMIC 42L
- 2 spal fans
- Mishimoto alu radiator & water tank
- Radiator DA
- DA Mishimoto jar
- Oil cooler with filter relocation
- Full custom Exhaust system + INVIDIA
- Silicone hoses kit motor and water
- Reinforced Clutch 4 pads
- GearBox R154
- Custom Shaft alu DRIVESHAFT
- Kaaz 2-way Differential
- HKS 272 Camshaft
- SYTECH Fuel pressure regulator
- MishimotoOil catch tank
- ROCKET BUNNY TRA KYOTO body kit
- Painting : Porsche 997 GT3 RS grey
- Painting : HOUSE OF COLOR RED Candy (roof, spoiler)
- Glastint pro securit
- EPR Dmax style hood
- Front: PROJECT MU discs, S14 caliper / FERRODO DS2500 pads
- Rear: 300ZX discs and caliper / FERRODO DS2500 pads
- Master cylinder S14
- braided hoses (aviation type) at all 4 corners
Current Power: 500hp.
Upgrades to come:
- Upgrade brakes
- Installation Greddy T78 + update map (goal: 800 +)
- 1000cc injectors to feed the beast
Thanks to ITS Racing team and all friends who helped me in this project!
Filmed with nikon D800 + 24-70 / GoPro HD hero 2 with Rode external mic
(wrong exposure settings on Nikon... -_-' ).
Nissan S14-1JZ... Need I say more?
This is my friends 240SX with a 1JZ motor swap. Check out the rest of the
cars spec. on http://stunningsilviajz.foliohd.com
This is also my first time shooting and editing a video and first time
using Final Cut 10. More videos coming soon.
Camera: Canon 6D
Lens: 100mm F2.8 macro and 17-40mm F4 L
2JZ S2K VS Boosted H22 EG
2JZ S2K VS H22 EG Sunday highway pulls. Not sure who won this one. so we'll
have to try again next week. Maybe we'll get some street bikes in here