V8 Mini burnout at Gazza Nationals 2010
302 powered rear wheel driven mini "MINI302" blasting the treads off at
Gazza Nationals in the Naturally Aspirated burnout finals 2010
Chevy Impala 572 Big Block 750HP!!
Cruisin' in the bad ass Chevy Impala. By www.nelsonracingengines.com
- 572 Big Block Hot Rod series (9,4L)
- 750 HP @ 6000rpm
- Runs on pump gas.
- Richmond 6 speed manual with dual disk clutch and a long shifter.
- 12 bolt 3.55 geared rear end.
- Hotchics suspension.
- Bear 4 wheel disk brakes.
- Custom 2.25 primary pipe on header with dual 3.5 inch Exhaust and dual 3.5 inch 2 chamber Flowmaster
- Engine is carbed with a 1050 street dominator with progressive linkage
and uses MSD ignition.
If you have a nissan skyline or other rice crap, start crying!