"Well, I believe that's a front wheel drive Saturn doing a pretty good job against that pickup truck in the Dodge lane."
1st to 2nd was sloppy but still managed a 13.259. 12 second Saturn all day if everything goes right :)!
Turbo Saturn SL2 Drag Race - 12.931 @ 111.83 MPH - Alternate View
12.931 @ 111.83 MPH!
This is my first time breaking into the 12's! 16PSI of Boost. This video was taken from the track
List of Mods:
- Stock 1993 Block
- Custom Wiseco Forged Pistons (Stock Bore) - 8.8:1 Compression Ratio
- Custom SCAT Forged Rods
- 1999+ Crankshaft
- Clevite Main/Rod Bearings
- Personally (Mildly) Ported and Polished Head
- ARP Head Studs
- .030" Valve Spring Shims
- High Temp Valve Seals
- Stock Cams - Dual Intake Cam Mod
- Stock Intake Manifold
- Stock 1995 SL2 Taper Bored Throttle Body
- T04E 60 Trim turbo w/Internal
- Custom Tubular turboExhaust Manifold
- CX Racing Intercooler (29"
x 11" x 3")
- 2.5" Intercooler Piping
- 2.5" Full Exhaust w/Exhaust Dump
- 2000+ Tie-Plate (Girdle) and Oil Pan
- Stock Flywheel
- Fully Balanced Rotating Assembly
- 55lb/hr. Injectors
- MSD 8.5mm Spark Plug Wires
- AEM UEGO Wideband O2 Sensor/Gauge
- Autometer Phantom Series Boost
- 24.5" x 8" x 15" Slicks
- MegaSquirt 2 Extra DIY EFI Controller: Controlling Fuel/Spark
- Launch Control, Boost Control,
Idle Control & Fan Control
- DIY Voltage Booster - Pressure
- Walbro 255 LPH High Pressure Fuel Pump
- Ice Cold Air Conditioning
- Stock MP3 Transmission - Custom Quaife LSD
- ACT 6-Puck Sprung Clutch
- 2000 Dogbone Motor Mounts - Prothane Polyurethane Motor Mounts
- Windo-Welded TAM (Top Engine Mount) & Lower Transmission Mounts
- Polyurethane Lower Control Arm & Sway Bar Mounts
- H&R Sport Springs Mounted on KYB Struts - 1.3" Drop
finally a ten sec. pass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
10.97 at 120 with a 1.49 60 ft!!!
Saturn Drag car
Project Hellcat :
Its alive!! After a few sessions with the Megasquirt the engine starts,
idles and revs. The launch control is also working as heard in the clip.
Next up is a trip to the Dyno to put a killer tune up in
Turbo Saturn 5 psi
2001 Saturn SL2. T3, 5 psi, moderately tuned but running rich at 11.5 AFR
Wind sucks. Emission requirements suck more.
Instrument Cluster Light and Domelight Replacement/ LED Conversion on 98 Saturn SL2
This video was a fun one to do. You can use this as a video on replacing
the standard bulb that goes into the socket, or you can replace them with
LED's! Recently ran across a few threads on a popular forum for Saturns
about putting in LED's. Thought this was a good idea. I got my bulbs from
superbrightleds.com. Below are the part numbers:
74-CWHP3 Mini Wedge Base - for the instrument cluster
RL4410-CWHP9 Rigid Loop Festoon - Domelight
I kind of skipped over the removal because there was another video already
made. Props to Richpin06a for a great instructional that helped me. link
for his video is below:
I am piggybacking off his video to show the light replacement on the
This might be long, but I hope you enjoy it.
Thanks for Watching!
Saturn turbo sc2 email@example.com
this is a night vision video taking by one of the guys there in the track,
at least it look better than the first video taking with a small camera.
00-02 Saturn S-Series headliner removal
In this video I show you how the headliner board is removed from a 2002
Saturn SL2. This is part of the process to either replace the fabric on the
board or to work on the sunroof.
I unfortunately did not record the replacement of the fabric because I
butchered the install but there are many videos out there that will show
you how. The Sunroof is a project come spring.
Disclaimer: I am not a licensed mechanic and the knowledge I have is purely
from research into different problems I have been trying to resolve. As
this is a major procedure for this vehicle, I will not be responsible for
any damage or other mishaps that might occur should you decide to pursue
the repair after viewing this video. This video is intended to be for
informational purposes only.