Solar Yellow Dodge Neon SRT-4: "$poolin"
This a re-upload since youtube copyrighted and messed up the previous
I present to you today one of the cleanest srt4's I have came across. My
buddy Trevor is the owner of this car. The Exhaust tone along with the turbo spool is crazy! Running 110 octane, with
mods like cams, Exhaust, etc.) The
engine is so clean you could probably eat of it, but unfortunately I forgot
to get footage of it. Enjoy!
National Speed: 2005 Dodge Neon SRT-4 - Idling On the Dyno Ready to Roll...
About ready to start on the AEM EMS tuning. We're going for low-pressure
level tuning today.
Modifications are as follows:
- Darrell Cox Racing Option-B crate engine
- Garrett GT3582R - T3 inlet/v-band oulet .82 a/r turbine housing
- Custom National Speed 4.00" intake system
- Custom National Speed 3.00" v-band downpipe/b-pipe
- DNP manifold
- Custom National Speed wastegate relocation tube
- TiAL 44mm wastegate
- Custom National Speed dumptube
- AEM EMS
- AEM electronic-Boost control
- AEM 3.5bar MAP sensor
- Brian Crower 272/272 camshafts
- AGP return-fuel system
- Custom National Speed fuel-feed system
- Fuel Injector Clinic 900cc injetors
- Walbro 255lph in-tank fuel pump
- Walbro 255lph in-line fuel pump
- ACT clutch system
- Samco radiator hoses