How To - Remove Subaru Top Mount Intercooler
Just a quick vid i've made jsut after work for you peepz.
Just showing the quickest way to remove a TMIC, to get to your turbo,throttle body, or other areas you need to
I have also included common parts that fail, and can cause engine
Aswell as other helpful things! like beer.
This is same for twin turbs also, except there is another hose to losen on
the right side(obviously), also, there are different lookn TMIC, but same
Feel free to leave a comment, and any questions you may have.
Key things needed:- Tmic, Flathead screwdriver and 12mm socket, and beer.
Check out my vids on my car and 2 random vids.
2001-2007 Subaru WRX/STI Front-Mount Intercooler Kit Features & Benefits by Mishimoto
Engineering Blog: http://engineering.mishimoto.com/?cat=104
Product Page: http://www.mishimoto.com/subaru-wrx-sti-front-mount-Intercooler-kit-01-07.html
• Fits 2001–2007 WRX/STI
• Intercooler design
optimized for maximum flow, and smooth cast end tanks allow the best
possible airflow in and out of the Intercooler
• Optimal core design for maximum cooling efficiency with minimal
• Flow rated to approximately 700 whp/30 psi of turboBoost
• Includes all necessary hardware, brackets, and accessories
• Also fits right-hand drive models
• Available in Sleek Silver or Stealth Black
• Works with stock bypass valve or aftermarket blow-off valve
• Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty