Built by LATEMODEL RACECRAFT in Houston, TX this car features a 427ci crate motor, Procharger F1-R Supercharger, Custom Fuel System (including race spec fuel cell), and PFADT Coilover Suspension.
D2FORGED also added their 22" VS1 wheels and wrapped them in Pirelli tires. Here are the wheel specs:
D2FORGED VS1 Hidden Hardware
BRUSHED ALUMINUM CENTER / CHROME LIP
Front: 22x9.0 2.0 LIP 265/30-22
Rear: 22x11 3.0 LIP 315/25-22
For more info, visit www.dubmagazine.com or www.d2forged.com
A look at BMW's Vision EfficientDynamics
• High-performance concept study with BMW ActiveHybrid technology visualising the dynamic performance typical of a BMW against the backdrop of future demands in sustained mobility. BMW Vision EfficientDynamics as a symbol for the future of Sheer Driving Pleasure in harmony with trendsetting efficiency.
• Development aim: The performance of a BMW M Car and a highly emotional character combined with the fuel economy and emission management of a modern small car in the premium class. As a result, this unique sports car offers the most consistent rendition of the BMW EfficientDynamics development strategy.
• Innovative approach in the context of BMW EfficientDynamics: The exceedingly good balance of CO2 emission management and driving pleasure results from a revolutionary vehicle concept developed all in one from the ground up, achieving a new level of efficiency combined with a unique driving experience. The overall result goes far beyond the sum total of the individual features and components in this concept car.
• BMW Vision EfficientDynamics offers a realistic impression of the unique potential of BMW ActiveHybrid technology and the great innovative thrust of BMW EfficientDynamics.
• Offering a full-hybrid concept, the BMW Vision EfficientDynamics concept car is powered by a three-cylinder turbodiesel and two electric motors. Overall system output is 262 kW/356 hp, maximum torque 800 Newton-metres/590 lb-ft. All-wheel drive featuring an electric motor on both the front and rear axle.
• Anticipated performance: Acceleration from a standstill to 100 km/h in 4.8 seconds, top speed 250 km/h (155 mph) (electronically limited) , fuel consumption in the EU test cycle 3.76 litres/100 km (equal to 75.1 mph imp), CO2 emissions 99 grams/kilometre.
• As a plug-in hybrid, BMW Vision EfficientDynamics is able to cover the entire fuel consumption drive cycle under electric power alone. Taking the sources of energy used for generating the electric power consumed into account (EU electricity mix), this reduces the CO2 emission rating to just 50 grams per kilometre.
• Electric power is generated without the slightest increase in fuel consumption through a particularly efficient concept of Brake Energy Regeneration. Energy is stored in 98 lithium polymer cells. The car is able to cover a distance of approximately 50 km/31 miles in the electric mode alone.
• Aerodynamics developed with know-how from Formula 1. CX drag coefficient optimised to just 0.22. Forward-looking energy management uses the maximum potential available in each case to minimise fuel consumption.
• Technology-oriented body design as a clear expression of consistent lightweight technology and aerodynamic quality. Design language typical of the brand, setting clear signals in terms of sporting performance and optimum efficiency.
• The 2+2-seater concept combines dynamic performance and supreme efficiency with an enhanced level of all-round function. BMW Vision EfficientDynamics symbolises BMWs commitment to offer an unprecedented driving experience for up to four occupants.
• BMW Vision EfficientDynamics comes with gullwing doors opening up to the side. Innovative, weight-optimised door kinematics makes entering the car at both front and rear convenient and very easy.
• The interior of this unique 2+2-seater intentionally demonstrates the very latest in modern technology. At the same time the use of natural materials underlines BMWs strategy of sustainability borne out through this concept car.
• The roof and door inserts made of polycarbonate glass automatically become darker as a function of incoming light.
2010 CAMARO -- SINISTER(LSX427 WITH 92MM TURBO)1000rwhp
LSX 427ci and 92mm turbo, roll cage, Asanti 22's with custom- body matching paint, lowered with H&R springs, Eibach sway bars, vented front fenders, factory gfx, Twin disk carbon fiber clutch, Barton shifter, 1500hp axles, PLX gauges, Ported L92 heads. Tinted lenses and windows, bow tie covers.
Stared in BATTLE OF THE SUPER CARS on SPEED CHANNEL vs a Mustang with 1000rwhp ( you can view the episode on HULU also)
Suspension, lens tint and engine detailing by CHAUFFE PERFORMANCE
Shelby GT500 Crushes Camaro SS! - Drag Race Showdown
When we first pitted the Camaro SS against the Mustang GT, Ford fans complained it was an unfair race given the horsepower disparity. But now Ford has tipped the scale way back in it's advantage with the top of the line supercharged snake, the GT500. We head to the drag strip to see how the underdog Chevy stacks up.
Shot By: Mike Suggett & Jim Gleason
Edited By: Jim Gleason & Mike Suggett
2010 Camaro Custom
2010 Camaro with wide body kit,show quality work on the paint and bodywork.26" wheels rear,24" wheels front.Also 2010 Challenger with same wheel sizes
2010 HPE700 LS9 CAMARO
As seen at your san diego chevrolet dealer of escondido
http://www.qualitychevy.com/ The 725HP LS9 Camaro HPE700 Power:
• 725 bhp @ 6,400 rpm
• 741 lb-ft Torque @ 3,200 rpm
• 0 - 60 mph: 3.5 sec.
• 1/4 mile: 11.3 @ 126 mph
• Skidpad: 1.01 g
• 60 - 0 mph braking: 104 ft.
Camaro HPE700 Package Includes:
• Base 2010 Camaro SS with 6-speed Manual Transmission
• All Factory Colors Available
• LS9 6.2L Supercharged Engine w/ Built-In Intercooler
• Mobil 1 Oil & Filter
• CarbonAero&trade Carbon Body Components: Rear Lip Spoiler, Rear Diffuser, Front Splitter, Side Rocker
• Long Tube Stainless Steel Headers
• HPE Extreme Duty Clutch & Flywheel Upgrade
• HPE Race Shift Knob and Shifter Upgrade
• HPE Light Weight Alloy Wheels
• 20 x 11 inch (rear); 20 x 10 inch (front)
• Michelin Pilot Sport 2 Tires
• Brembo Front Brake Upgrade: 6-Piston Calipers with Light Weight 15 inch Cross-Drilled Rotors
• Brembo Rear Brake Upgrade: 4-Piston Calipers with 14 inch Light Weight Rotors
• KW / HPE Variant 3 Adjustable Coil-Over Suspension Upgrade
• KW / HPE Front & Rear Sway Bar Upgrades
• Painted Hockey Stick Side Stripe with LS9 logo
• Hennessey Embroidered Head Rests & Floor Mats
• Limited Edition HPE700 Dash Plaque & Hood Plaque
• HPE700 & Hennessey Logos Painted on Rear Deck Lid
• Hennessey Letter of Authenticity
• HPE700 buyers will also receive a 1-day performance driving course at Lonestar Motorsports Park a 1/4 mile dragstrip facility located adjacent to Hennesseys 30,000 square foot production facility
"The Inside Job" 2010 Camaro SS
The interior features Katzkins Camaro package pattern with Tuscany Midnight and Tuscany Pewter. An orange double and top stitch compliment the orange striping on the exterior. Overhead, Webasto provided the Hollandia 322 large spoiler sunroof with sliding sunshade and rain sensor.
The vehicle also features the following:
* Custom paint job using DuPont Standox base with Chroma Clear Black over silver, orange graphics, and custom airbrush by Jaymz Air Studio.
* Floor mats by Designer Mat
* 22 custom wheels by Modern Muscle
* PZero Nero 265/30ZR22 tires by Pirelli
* Exhaust system by Corsa Performance
* Transmission by Bowler Performance
* 7.0L 427 Chevy engine built by Modern Muscle with Callies stroker rods and crank shaft, and Diamond pistons.
1750 HP 1969 Camaro. Alien Intake TT 427 SBC Street Test from Nelson Racing Engines.
Check out this SBC engine. Simply beautiful and 1750 HP to boot! Nre's Tom Nelson explains the engine, does a walk around, and street tests. Go to http://nelsonracingengines.com and http://nelsonsupercars.com for details and downloadeable videos for your IPOD and PS3. Awesome Camaro. This video was a early posting to you tube, but the encoding was faulty. For the thousands who watched the defective video, we appologize. This video should be correct. For help marketing your product or service go to http://VeritasMovieStudio.com
DUBSandTIRES.com 2010 CAMARO SS SUPERCHARGED REVIEW 22-24" ASANTI 142 ELT FORGIATO RIMS WHEELS
Unedited Video of the Camaro SS 24 inch on Asanti wheels review on tire size wheel size. Vehicle customized by www.DUBSandTIRES.com. We provide 17 INCH 18 INCH 19 INCH 20 INCH 21 INCH 22 INCH 24 INCH 26 INCH 28 INCH 30 INCH AND 32 INCH WHEELS and tires. We have expertise on all fitments and if we do not know it we will find out the correct answer. Visit our website or simply give us a call at 877-544-8473 for all your wheel and tire packages.
2010 Mustang "Skates" Streets of LA
When director Jeff Richter was asked how he would unleash his inner Mustang, his answer was simple: take the Mustang and make it do the impossible. For the ninth installment of Fords 10 Unleashed campaign professional skateboarders Pat Duffy and Jake Brown joined the 2010 Mustang and spent a day skating the streets of Los Angeles doing ollies, 360s, kickflips, wall and tail grinds, plus much more.
Check out how the 2010 Mustang gave the pros a run for their money in the chapter one video Session and behind-the-scenes footage from the shoot at www.the2010Mustang.com.
This experience is among several other dream Mustang experiences Ford is bringing to life with The 10 Unleashed. Famous drifter Vaughn Gittin Jr. slid sideways around Japan, consumer Roger Keeney drove blindly, 18-year-old consumer Derek Murrell drag raced his high school shop teacher and four gamers tested their Need for Speed SHIFT in real life at Willow Springs Raceway. Each of the videos can be viewed on www.the2010Mustang.com.