'62 bubble top
This is a 1962 Chevy Bel Air Bubble top owned by Randy Wilcox. Rad Rides
by Troy did some chassis modifications, build custom floor pans, re-did
quarterpanel, and all the rest of the body smoothing including tucking the
bumpers. This one sports an LS9 from a new ZR1 Corvette.
Real nice Bel Air it was a rare one for the year with only a few made with
the bubble top. Apologizes for my camera settings being all off. LOL let me
know what you think...
1962 Chevrolet Bel Air Bubbletop
- Nut & Bolt Restoration Winner in many shows including Detroit Auto Rama
(1st in Class, Best
Paint, Best Restored)
- Chicago Vette Fest -- tied for Best of Show, won 2 "Gold Spinner" awards
- St. Ignace Car Show (2500 entries) -- won GM Best Chevrolet of the Show
- Meadowbrook Hall Concours D'Elegance -- Best American Performance Car
- Super Chevy Show -- 3 wins
- Hot Rod Magazine Power Fest -- Overall 3rd Place
- General Motors Feature Car
- Woodward Dream Cruise -- 3 times
Mecum High Performance Auction Kissimmee FL Jan. 24-26 2008
1962 Chevrolet Impala Custom - Lowered - Air Suspension - Nicely Detailed
I thought you'd like a look at this amazing 1962 Chevrolet Impala. It has
been modified a bit, but still retains most of it's original appearance.
The paint is near flawless, the engine compartment is nicely detailed, it
has an air suspension, and it just looks slick all the way around. Thanks
for taking a look at it, I appreciate it!
Filmed at Fast Lane Classic Cars in St. Charles, Missouri
1962 Chevrolet Impala custom chevy lowered vintage classic custom hot rod
automobile vehicle show car auto air suspension rims low profile collector
collectible restored slick Fast Lane Classic Cars St Charles Missouri rat
rod lead sled custom hardtop small block high performance RamblinAround
Rambling vlog hd partner
2015 Chevrolet Impala Start up and Review 3.6 L V6
Like Us on Facebook!
Camerons Car Reviews Score: 4.5/5
Powertrain Options: 2.5 L 4-Cylinder or a 3.6 L V6