2015 VW Jetta TDI - Review & Test Drive
The 2015 Volkswagen Jetta TDI SEL features a 2.0L clean diesel 4-cylinder
engine w/ common rail direct injection. The engine produces 150 HP at 3500
RPM and 236 ft-lbs of torque at 1750 RPM. The vehicle features
electro-mechanical speed-sensitive power steering, front & rear independent
suspension, and 17" alloy wheels with all season tires.
- Power tilting & sliding moonroof.
- RNS 315 touchscreen navigation
- Fender premium audio system
- Bluetooth mobile telephone connectivity
- Media Device Interface
- Rearview camera
- Climatronic dual-zone automatic climate control
- Glove compartment with adjustable cooling
- Heated front seats
- Power adjustable driver's seat
- Multifunction display with trip computer
- Kessy keyless access with push button start
- Daytime running lights
- Front fog lights
- Reflex silver metallic exterior
- Titan black leatherette interior
- Driver assistance & lighting package
- 6 speed manual transmission
MSRP as tested: $28,920
This video will take a look at the exterior, engine and drivetrain, wheels,
tires, suspension, interior, features, as well as a quick test drive and
summary of the fuel economy.
Please feel free to rate, comment, and subscribe!
And don't forget to check out my Facebook page:
To help create more videos, check out my Patreon page!
Also check out my official website: Make suggestions, learn through
logically ordered lessons, read FAQs, and plan your future!
NEW VIDEO EVERY WEDNESDAY!