Engine- 2.4L Vin X
turbo- Tdo4-LR 16 GK ( 12,00 miles since brand new )
Walboro 255l/ph Fuel pump, 60 lb SRT-4 Regulator, 45lb Injectors
Authentic Greddy Trust Type-S BOV
Intercooler- Aluminum bar and plate style. 28x11x3
Transmission- A-578 (NV-T350) 3.55 Final Drive, perfect for Boosted application.
SPEC stg. 3+ Clutch, ( best clutch I have ever driven on )
B&M Billet Short Throw Shifter.
Prothane Shifter Bushing kit.
Prothane Engine and Transmission mount kit.
Prothane Sway Bar Bushing kit.
Prothane Total l Body kit.
Eibach Sportline Springs
Rear sway bar from 99 R/T
Rear disk brake conversion from 99 R/T
Greddy Full Auto Timer ( Silver )
2005 SRT-4 Seats. Front and Rear. Perfect condition.
Custom Gauge pod mounted center dash.
Autometer Booost, Air/Fuel, and Oil Pressure gauges.
Hallman Pro Series RX Boost Controller.
Pioneer speakers at all 4.
Car set up for Amp/Sub combo in trunk.
Optima Blue-Top Battery
Full Window Tint.
How To Install Raceland Dodge Neon SRT4 Coilovers
1. To begin, remove the lug bolts and front rim from the vehicle.
2. Remove the two bolts holding the sensor lines to the backside of the OEM
3. You can now remove the two nuts and bolts holding the strut to the hub
of the vehicle. These bolts are pressed in and may require light tapping
with a mallet to remove once the nuts have been loosened.
4. Under the hood, remove the three nuts holding the OEM's upper mount to
the shock tower. The strut will now be free and can be removed from the
5. Using spring compressors, remove the top nut holding the mount to the
strut. This mount will be reused with the coilover.
6. Ensure the components are in the correct order by placing the new
supplied bearing onto the top hat, the OEM mount onto the bearing, and then
tighten the supplied nut to hold the mount to the coilover.
7. Slide the strut into the shock tower by aligning the mounting studs and
reinstall the three nuts holding the mount to the vehicle.
8. Lift the hub into place onto the Raceland coilover and reinstall the two
nuts and bolts to secure the coilover to the hub.
9. Reinstall the two sensor lines to the back side of the coilover using
the factory hardware.
10. You can now mount and reinstall the front wheel as the installation for
this corner is complete.
1. To begin installation of the rear, remove the lug bolts and wheel from
2. Like the front, remove any sensor lines that will be attached to the
backside of the strut.
3. Remove the long bolt holding the sway bar to the shock body.
4. Remove the two nuts and bolts holding the lower portion of the strut to
the hub of the vehicle. Like the front, the bolts may require tapping with
a mallet to remove.
5. In the truck you will need to remove trim clips and peel back the carpet
to gain access to the rear strut tower. Remove the three nuts holding the
mount to the strut tower. The strut will now be free and can be removed
from the vehicle.
6. Using spring compressors, remove the nut holding the rear mount to the
7. Once the mount is removed, place the unit onto the coilover and tighten
the supplied nut to secure the mount to the Raceland coilover.
8. Slide the coilover into the shock tower ensuring proper fitment by
aligning the mount's studs and reinstall the three nuts to hold the mount
into the shock tower.
9. Move the trunk carpet back into place and reclip any trim clips removed.
10. Lift the hub onto the coilover mount and reinstall the two nuts and
11. Reinstall the sensor lines to the backside of the coilover using the
12. Remount the swaybar to the shock. Place the endlink center section
between the mount on the coilover and the swaybar, slide the bolt through
the endlink, and tighten the top bushing and nut.
13. You can now reinstall the rear wheel as this corner's installation is
Turbo Neon vs. SRT-4 on Pass Time - Actual Video
This is the segment of Pass Time where Nick and Steve from BoostedFools.com were on the show. Slower
times than usual for both cars because they were both on street tires.
Steve had some problems during this run also which as you can see affected
his time... it was also very late at night, 1 AM in the morning actually...
For more info/pics/videos on these cars and more, go to BoostedFools.com! Remember to check out our
forums! Thanks for watching.
1999 Dodge Neon R/T crane 18 with rhoads lifters
99 Dodge Neon R/T walk around + start up cold and warm, crane 18 with
1999 Neon R/T
Forged motor w/ARP, Mopar pcm,
Iceman,60mm TB, Indy IM, P&P head,
Crower valve springs,
Crane 18, Rhoads lifters,
2.7 rockers, Cometic HG, Mopar header,
full 2.5"no cat Exhaust
w/dual fireball mufflers,
4.3 Fidanza AL FW & PP,
ACT organic disk,
OBX LSD,MPx UDP
Wiseco, Eagle Rods, AEM gear, Wings West, Modern performance, Konig, BF
Goodrich, Eibach pro kit, Hawk pads, Russels SS hoses, race, K&N, Mobile 1,
intense blue, tint, APC, Silverstar, depo, leather, Momo, carbon fiber
overlay, energizer, srt, srt4
Dodge Neon turbo gt35r
dodge neon 95 2.0L forgé turbo gt35r
RTernie top mount manifold
GT35r w/ a .82 Exhaust v band housing
Tial 38mm WG, open dump
piston wiseco 8.8:1 0.40
rod eagle h beam
tete porté 3 angle
poulie crank unorthodox racing
crane cams 014 stage 3 turbo grind
spring valve crane
cam gear zoom ajustable
clutch custom stage 5
hks ssqv blow off valve
injecteur rc 750cc
couvert valve Dohc dsm orange
arp head stud
pan a l huile moroso
fils spark plug msd
msd heat shield
cardan stage 3
tranny dohc 3.94
muffler 3" in/out
1998 Dodge Neon - Test Drive - Part 1
When it's very cold out, the Neon needs to be plugged in to start reliably.
As you will see, a few hours with the block heater makes all the
How To Diagnose A Fuel Pump Failure - EricTheCarGuy
I had the privilege of visiting Airtex, and while I was there I spoke with
Shane Neuman about diagnosing a faulty fuel pump. In this video we go over
the basic steps of diagnosing a faulty fuel pump. So if your vehicle isn't
starting and you suspect a fuel pump problem, here are some steps to follow
to confirm your suspicions. Another 'quick' test is to bang on the fuel
tank and then try and start the engine. Sometimes this works, just don't
bang too hard, you could damage something.
Airtex diagnosis webpage:
Here's a link to an article I wrote on diagnosing No Starts that you might
also find useful:
The best place for answers to your automotive questions:
Information on Premium Membership:
Due to factors beyond the control of EricTheCarGuy, it cannot guarantee
against unauthorized modifications of this information, or improper use of
this information. EricTheCarGuy assumes no liability for property damage
or injury incurred as a result of any of the information contained in this
video. EricTheCarGuy recommends safe practices when working with power
tools, automotive lifts, lifting tools, jack stands, electrical equipment,
blunt instruments, chemicals, lubricants, or any other tools or equipment
seen or implied in this video. Due to factors beyond the control of
EricTheCarGuy, no information contained in this video shall create any
express or implied warranty or guarantee of any particular result. Any
injury, damage or loss that may result from improper use of these tools,
equipment, or the information contained in this video is the sole
responsibility of the user and not EricTheCarGuy.
1995 Dodge Neon Sport
1995 Dodge Neon Sport
And Alot More To Come
Please Leave Comments On What You Think
Would Look Good NO SAYING SCRAP IT