2015 Newest Porsche Cayenne - VERY Detailed Review Video
The new generation of the Cayenne will launch on the market in five
versions: Cayenne S (420 hp), Cayenne turbo (520 hp), Cayenne Diesel (262 hp), Cayenne S
Diesel (385 hp) and – in a world premiere – the Cayenne S E-Hybrid (416
hp), which is the first plug-in hybrid in the premium SUV segment.
All Cayenne engine versions show improved performance figures as well as
better fuel economy than comparable previous versions. A new engine is the
3.6-litre V6 biturbo of the Cayenne S
that was fully developed by Porsche.
In its latest version, Porsche designers have given the Cayenne an even
sharper design with precise lines and purposefully placed light refracting
edges. Entirely new are the design of the front body, the front wings and
the bonnet. Also new are the airblades: These air fins on the right and
left of the vehicle's front end efficiently guide cooling air to the Intercoolers and also make a
strong visual statement.
At first glance, the new Cayenne can be clearly made out as a Porsche by
its bi-xenon headlights, which are standard in the base and S models, with
"hovering" four-point LED daytime running lights that are typical of
Porsche. The high performance standard of the top model, the Cayenne turbo, is emphasised by standard LED
headlights with the Porsche Dynamic Light System (PDLS).
The rear section of the new Cayenne was also thoroughly updated: the layout
of the rear lights creates a three-dimensional effect; the brake lights –
like the LED daytime running lights in front – are designed in four
elements. The license plate recess, boot handle and lights are now
integrated more elegantly into the boot lid. Designers also re-designed the
car's horizontal lines, giving the vehicle an even fuller stance on the
road. The newly designed Exhaust
tailpipes are now integrated in the lower rear section. An automatically
activating boot lid is a standard feature.
In the interior, designers devoted much of their effort to the driver's
space – the driver now gets a new multifunction sport steering wheel with
shift paddles as standard; its look and functions are based on the steering
wheel of the 918 Spyder. They also made the rear seating system even more
comfortable, and seat ventilation can now be ordered as an option for the
The new Cayenne models will launch on the market starting October 11, 2014.
In Germany, the Cayenne Diesel will cost € 66,260, the Cayenne S €
80,183, the Cay-enne S Diesel € 82,087 and the Cayenne turbo € 128,378. The Cayenne S E-Hybrid will
cost € 82,087, which is exactly the price of a Cayenne S Diesel – and
is around € 1,000 less than the price of the previous Cayenne S Hybrid.
This was made possible by synergistic effects realised by Porsche in the
area of hybrid technology. Therefore, effective immediately the price of
the Panamera S E-Hybrid is being lowered by over € 6,000 to € 104,221.
Cited prices include VAT and country-specific features.
ignore these tags
porsche cayenne turbo s 2015, porsche
cayenne gts, porsche cayenne turbo,porsche cayenne review, porsche cayenne
2015, porsche cayenne s, porsche cayenne gts 2015, porsche cayenne off road
HUMMERS GO MUDDING
Footage from a 2003 Hummer Happening held at the Washougal MotoCross Track
in Washington. LOTS of rain and plenty of slick mud make for a great time.
600hp TechArt Magnum Porsche Cayenne - loud accelerations and brutal V8 sound!!
Jamboolio spots a 2007 TechArt Magnum in Monaco.
This TechArt SUV is based on a Porsche Cayenne turbo, fitted with all new turbochargers, Exhaust system and a recalibrated ECU, and of
course the radical looking TechArt Aero Kit. The engine is still a
4.5-liter V8, but with these modifications it now produces a whopping 600
hp and 645 lb-ft of torque.
Here's some fast accelerations, startup and V8 sound, and an overview of
this mega SUV monster, enjoy!
Engine: 4.5-liter twin-turbo V8
Transmission 6-speed auto
horsepower: 600 hp
(442 kW) @ 6125 rpm
0-60 mph: 4.2 sec
0-100 mph: 10.7 sec
1/4 mile: 12.7 @ 108.9 mph
Top speed: 181 mph
- 650hp Lumma BMW X650M (X6M) flatout!! - startup, revs, drag race w/
Ferrari 458 and Mercedes SLS AMG http://youtu.be/FyFYwWCxxzs
Location: Monte Carlo, Monaco 2013
Watch in High Definition (1080p HD).
RATE, COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE!
Follow Jamboolio on TWITTER:
Porsche Cayenne Off Road/Autocross
Porsche Cayenne Off Road/Autocross. MotoMan heads to the deep woods of
Alabama to take Porsche's 400 HP Cayenne S off-road. Along the way he meets
a friend that demonstrates the connection between on road and off road
stability . . .
MotoMan. Ordinary Car Guy. Extraordinary Adventures
Subscribe now to experience our adventures in the car world.
Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/MotoManTV
Twitter - http://twitter.com/MotoManTV
Website - http://www.MotoMan.TV
Porsche Cayenne TURBO S 520hp 530 lb/ft FOR SALE EXCELLENT CONDITION
FOR SALE: Porsche Cayenne turbo "S"
• 4.5 liter V8, 520 hp, 530 lb/ft. torque
• Twin turbochargers w/ Twin Intercoolers
• Aluminum Alloy Engine Block & Cylinder Heads
• 4 Overhead Camshafts, 4 Valves per Cylinder
• Variocam Variable inlet Valve Timing
• Integrated Dry Sump Lubrication System, Optimized for Off-Road Use, w/
• 6-Speed Tiptronic S w/ Hill Holder
• All-Wheel Drive w/ 38% / 62% F/R Torque Split
• PTM - Porsche Traction Management
• Air Suspension with Adjustable Ride Height & 3 x Comfort Settings
(Sport, Normal, Comfort)
• Low Range Gearbox w/ Variable Center Differential Lock
• Fully Independent Air Suspension w/ PASM
• PSM - Porsche Stability Management
• BREMBO 15" Vented Rotors w/ 6 Piston Calipers-Front
• BREMBO 14.1" Vented Rotors w/ 4 Piston Calipers-Rear
• 9x20-Front, 10x20-Rear Alloy Wheels w/ 275/40 Tires
• 20" Factory Porsche Wheels w/ Colored Crest
• BI-XENON Lights w/ Power Washers
• L.E.D. Tail Lights
• Park Assist (Front and Rear)
• 2 Stage Driver/Pass Airbags, Side Airbags Integrated in Front Seats,
Curtain Airbags from A to C Pillar.
• 3 Point Outer Rear Belts with Pre-Tensioners
• LATCH Anchor System on Outer Rear Seats
• Tether Anchors on All Rear Seats
• Fully Galvanized High Strength Steel Body w/ Three Tier Deformation
• Exhaust System Made of Stainless
• LEV 1 (Low Emission Vehicle) Status
• Auto Dimming Mirrors
• Immobilizer Anti-Theft Alarm System
• Tire Pressure Monitoring system
Comfort / Convenience
• Multifunction Thick Leather Wheel, Power Adjust Steering Column Height
& Reach, Vario Ratio
• Heated Steering Wheel
• Alcantara Headliner & Door pillars
• Exterior Mirrors Heated & Retractable
• Bose Stereo w/ 16 Speakers and Subwoofer
• Active Cornering Lights
• Auto Dimming Mirrors
• Carbon Filtered Ventilation System
• Front Heated Seats
• Rear Heated Seat
• Dual Vanity Mirrors Illuminated
• 12 way Power Adjustable Leather Front Seats w/ 3 Memory (Driver and
• Power One-Touch Windows
• Central Locking System
• Rear Window Wiper
• A/C w/ Integrated Active Carbon Filter
• Heat Insulated Privacy Glass
• Navigation System
• Bose Surround Sound
• Cruise Control
• 3 Way Homelink System
• 6 x 12v Power Sockets
• Multifunction Trip Computer
• Porsche Crest in Headrests
• 26.4 Gallon Tank
• Tow Package w/ 7 prong RV Plug Type & Trailer Brake Controller box
• 7700 lb towing capacity with tow bar
FACTORY INSTALLED UPGRADE OPTIONS
• Soft Look Supple Leather Seats $395
• Light Comfort Package/Memory/ Welcome Home Lighting $610
• Compass Display $95
• XM Satellite Radio $990
• Front & Rear Floor Mats $130
• Trailer Hitch w/out Hitch Ball $630
• Wheel Hub Covers w/ Colored Crest $185
• Moonroof $1150
• Roof Carrying System $450
• Porsche Entry & Drive (Keyless Go) $995
• 4-Zone Climate Control Air Conditioning (Dual FRONT & Dual REAR )
• PCM Phone Module for Hands FREE w/ SIM Card Port $960
• Wheel Locks $150
• Clear Euro Front Marker Lights - $100
EXTRA & UPGRADES
iPod / iPhone Integration through PCM $2000
Escort 9500 ci Radar / Laser Detector w/ GPS : Completely integrated.
Upgrade K&N Air Filter - Brand New $120
Brand New Michelin Latitude OEM Spec Tires
Spark Plugs, Brand New Just replaced
40k mile service just done.
NO Major service Required for another 40k miles
The ONLY Services required are Oil Changes every 10,000/miles or 12/months
It's a very very low maintenance Vehicle.
Base Model - $111,600
Factory Installed Options - $8,530
EXTRA Upgrades - $4,120
Destination Charges - $815
Taxes - $3700
NEW PRICE TOTAL = $128,765
TOTAL Purchase Price NEW was : $128,765
NOW... Only 4 years later, you can save over 1/2 Off ($67,000) Sticker of
SALE PRICE: $49,795
CALL : 704-451-0874
This vehicle is in Excellent condition. Never seen snow, or Bad weather.
For More Photos, Details, please visit:
Approx: 44,005 miles
Brand New Michelin Latitude OEM Spec Tires.
Porsche Cayenne Turbo 2010
The new Porsche Cayenne turbo with 500
hp, 700 Nm, 4.7 seconds to the 100 km/h and a topspeed of 278 km/h. Sounds
good huh? But is it?
Hi-res via http://www.abhd.nl/video/porsche-cayenne-turbo-2010/