2009 Triumph Speedmaster with only 977 miles. Blue on Blue paint with flat black engine and covers. 900cc fuel injected engine with old-school air filter styling. Dual overhead cams and large oil cooler. Hydraulic dual-disk brakes in the front and one in back. Has a custom headlight and turn signals that match the vintage bikes. Well maintained and garage kept. Be original and stand out from the usual old Harley!
NADA value is at $7,100 but only asking $6250
Call Mark at 801-782-1550 (home)
Email at CarterJames99@gmail.com
The Raiden Files - Portland to Dakar - A Riding Movie
Icon sends it's best riders on an adventure that tests man and machine to
the limit in every condition imaginable. There's action, there's adventure,
there's romance, there's drama. It's more than a riding video, it's a
movie. Sit back and enjoy the show.
Stainless Ride - Stainless Steel XL Mufflers on Triumph Speedmaster
Stainless Ride's Custom Extra Long Mufflers!
• Customer´s report a large gain in throttle response
• Designed for improved mid-range torque.
• Dyno tests have
shown a typical increase of 5 HP.
• Eliminate the sewing machine quiet of your stock mufflers
• Give your classic styled bike the classic sound to go with its looks
• Will change the sound to a nice deep throaty sound
• Sound is reasonable at cruising, but will not annoy you on long cruises
• Stainless steel has more resonance than chromed steel
• These will reduce weight
• These are very easy to install and are a direct bolt-on installation
• These are re-packable
Construction and Finish
• Very high quality, all 304 stainless steel construction inside and out
• Perforated 304 stainless core, it does not rust the muffler from the
• Polished to a mirror-like finish that looks like chrome but it will not
rust or peel
• Stainless steel is superior to chrome plating because it will not crack
or peel; it is not a surface coating but the substance from which the pipes
• Limited lifetime warranty that covers baffles breaking, cracking, or
perforating due to corrosion
Come check out our website at www.stainlessride.com
Triumph Speedmaster 800
Kevin gets acquainted with Triumph's Speedmaster 800 a bike that belies a
little of it's traditional looks.