2009 Triumph Speedmaster with only 977 miles. Blue on Blue paint with flat black engine and covers. 900cc fuel injected engine with old-school air filter styling. Dual overhead cams and large oil cooler. Hydraulic dual-disk brakes in the front and one in back. Has a custom headlight and turn signals that match the vintage bikes. Well maintained and garage kept. Be original and stand out from the usual old Harley!
NADA value is at $7,100 but only asking $6250
Call Mark at 801-782-1550 (home)
Email at CarterJames99@gmail.com
Triumph Speedmaster Test Ride - Failure!
This was a video of a test ride on a Triumph Speedmaster. Using the Veho
Micro Muvi camera mounted on my brother's helmet. However the video results
were not as spectacular as we hoped. The Exhaust sounded good though. Next time the
camera stays on my helmet.
Triumph Speedmaster 800
Kevin gets acquainted with Triumph's Speedmaster 800 a bike that belies a
little of it's traditional looks.
Vintage Triumph Hot Rod Motorcycle! On Two Wheels Ep. 42
On this episode of On Two Wheels, we get a behind the scenes look at
Champions Moto, a custom motorcycle, parts, and apparel company started by
Richard Varner in partnership with Terry Karges. Champions Moto teams up
with the legendary So-Cal Speed Shop to create a Hot Rod interpretation of
a street-able flat track race bike.
We take a look at the build process from design to fabrication to
completion and get to see first hand, one of the most beautiful
hand-crafted bikes we have ever come across.
On Two Wheels appears every other Wednesday on the new Motor Trend channel.
Subscribe now to make sure you're in on all the action!
Facebook - http://facebook.com/motortrendmag &
Twitter - http://twitter.com/motortrend
Google+ - https://plus.google.com/101867967859016552744/posts
Website - http://www.motortrend.com &
The Raiden Files - Portland to Dakar - A Riding Movie
Icon sends it's best riders on an adventure that tests man and machine to
the limit in every condition imaginable. There's action, there's adventure,
there's romance, there's drama. It's more than a riding video, it's a
movie. Sit back and enjoy the show.
Stainless Ride - Stainless Steel XL Mufflers on Triumph Speedmaster
Stainless Ride's Custom Extra Long Mufflers!
• Customer´s report a large gain in throttle response
• Designed for improved mid-range torque.
• Dyno tests have
shown a typical increase of 5 HP.
• Eliminate the sewing machine quiet of your stock mufflers
• Give your classic styled bike the classic sound to go with its looks
• Will change the sound to a nice deep throaty sound
• Sound is reasonable at cruising, but will not annoy you on long cruises
• Stainless steel has more resonance than chromed steel
• These will reduce weight
• These are very easy to install and are a direct bolt-on installation
• These are re-packable
Construction and Finish
• Very high quality, all 304 stainless steel construction inside and out
• Perforated 304 stainless core, it does not rust the muffler from the
• Polished to a mirror-like finish that looks like chrome but it will not
rust or peel
• Stainless steel is superior to chrome plating because it will not crack
or peel; it is not a surface coating but the substance from which the pipes
• Limited lifetime warranty that covers baffles breaking, cracking, or
perforating due to corrosion
Come check out our website at www.stainlessride.com