Audi Quattro Love - Music Video
An appreciation video I put together in windows movie maker. This is the
first video mix ive made in 13 years so bare with me.
I own none of the videos seen in this compilation. This video is for
SONG FEATURED: Purity Ring - Fineshrine (DJ Slink Remix) THS FS Edit.
VIDEO FEATURED (can all be found on youtube):
- MRC WIDEBODY S4
- Audi S4 - Adrenaline Motorsport
- Kevin Krug's Audi A4
- STaSIS Audi S4
- INSANE Audi Quattro Sport S1 1000 Lakes Group B Ralley (pure engine
- Why Quattro_Thats Why! Audi A4 2.6 V6 rally snow drifter!
- Audi S4 Donuts high speed Kenneth Alm racing Team
- AUDI S5 BRUTAL Exhaust SOUND(MUST
- Audi AWD Drift with 876HP!!! Audi S4 at Gardermoen Raceway
- Alm RACING Audi S2 Quattro (750 Hp) & Audi S4 Quattro (750Hp)
- GIRLS & DRIFT In Quattro
- Best Drift Audi Urquattro Klausner Boscherallye 2012
- Gymkhana drifting Audi A1 quattro at Audi Gebrauchtwagen _plus Zentrum
- Audi and Subaru snow drifting
- 2012 Audi RS5 Snow Drifting
- Audi A6 Snow Drifting Fun
- The Audi A1 Quattro on ice
- B5 S4 in the snow
- Driving the TT RS (Full HD)
- Audi S5 Accuair Bagged on 20 Vossen VVS-CV5 Concave Wheels - Rims
- The Audi e-tron Spyder in Malibu, California
Audi Quattro Group B - 5-Cylinder Engine Sound
Link To My Flickr Page: http://www.flickr.com/photos/19bozzy92/
Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/19Bozzy92YT
Google+ page: https://plus.google.com/100567781241722617164/posts
This video is about another rally icon: the Audi Quattro Gr. B. The Quattro
A1 debuted at the WRC 1983 season opener Monte Carlo Rally, and went on to
win the Swedish Rally and the Rally Portugal in the hands of Hannu Mikkola.
The A2 evolution won a total of eight world rallies; three in 1983 and five
in 1984. The car is moved by a turbocharged 2.1 L 5-cylinder engine which was
able to produce around 350 bhp.
Camcorder: Canon Legria HF M46 + Canon DM-100 Microphone
Event: 11° Rally Legend 2013 / Revival Valpantena 2013 / Monza Rally Show
Where: San Marino / Verona / Autodromo di Monza, Italy
Link To My Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/19Bozzy92
THANKS FOR WATCHING AND SUBSCRIBE!!!
Melbourne Domain Tunnel truck and car crash
*** READ DESCRIPTION BEFORE COMMENTING *** This was a story on A Current
Affair which was about dangerous driving. By coincidence the car that was
fitted with cameras to demonstrate this was directly in front of an
accident inside the Domain tunnel, so it was captured on video.
Watch the Mercedes move into the centre lane, out of view of the truck's
mirrors as he indicates to change into the same lane. Once the truckie
moves left a collision is inevitable.
Higher quality capture available here:
1. Australia is a RIGHT HAND drive country. There is a driver in the Merc,
you're just looking on the wrong side.
2. Yes it's a perfect PIT. You're about the 100th person to make that joke.
3. The driver is a male, not a female.
4. The Merc does indicate for 3 "blinks" but because of frame cropping this
is not visible in this version of the video.
2014 Audi RS7 Test Drive Video Review
http://www.autobytel.com/audi/rs-7/2014/?id=32972 The RS is the top of
Audi's performance line-up. The RS 7 sits above the A7 and the S7 models.
The starting price is north of $105k but you get a whole ton of
performance. Under the hood lives a 4.0 liter twin-turbo V-8 monster that makes 560 horsepower and 516 lb-ft. of
torque. The Audi RS 7 can run from 0-60 MPH in 3.7 seconds. Fuel economy is
actually very good at 16 MPG in the city and 27 MPG on the highway thanks
to the cylinder deactivation system. With the RS 7 you also get a
wonderfully load and entertaining Exhaust.
The RS 7 gets special embroidered seats, badging, and unique interior
trims. The gauges are clear and easy to read and the pop-up navigation
screen is great. The rear passengers enjoy plenty of legroom but not as
much headroom since the hatchback design of the RS 7 cuts down that space.
That is one of the few negatives on this Sportback design. The benefit
though is an enlarged trunk area that has more cubic feet of space.
The driving experience is incredible. The car has the adaptive air
suspension which combines the best of both worlds: a comfortable ride
coupled with excellent body control. Also the Torque Vectoring Rear Diff is
on hand to keep you out of trouble. Bottom line: the Audi RS 7 delivers
just what it promises!
See More Car Videos
Join Our Facebook Page