When Chris Harris Meets Alex Roy: U.K. Part 1 of 4 - LIVE AND LET DRIVE
Alex travels to the UK to meet up with DRIVE co-host Chris Harris. As it turns out, DRIVE's most popular host alongside it's most controversial one get along famously as Chris shows off a bit of his homeland's best driving roads in a Renault Clio RS 200 Cup and a Porsche GT3 3.8.
32 Hours 7 Minutes: Alex Roy explains mods to his BMW M5
Alex Roy - Gumball 3000 & Bullrun veteran - is interviewed by "32 Hours, 7 Minutes" Director Cory Welles about the modifications to his BMW M5. 32 Hours 7 minutes is the US transcontinental speed record, set on the 1983 US Express, the highly secretive successor to the legendary Cannonball Run.
Read The Blog: http//www.32hours7minutes.com
Read The Book: http://www.alexroysthedriver.com
Jenson Button and evo's Chris Harris in the McLaren MP4-12C - evo Magazine
Full review: http://www.evo.co.uk/carreviews/evocarreviews/263737/new_mclaren_mp412c_review.html
Jenson Button reviews the McLaren MP4-12C on track, evo's Chris Harris pays attention (sort of)...
Watch Chris Harris test the new McLaren at www.evo.co.uk. First impression road test plus gallery at the evo magazine website.
2012 911 Carrera Exhaust "Brombacher" with Valves (BES 991 102 00S) Exhaust System 991 12- "Brombacher" with Valves 200 Cell "HD" Cats ,Tips 4x90mm
"BROMBACHER" Stainless Steel Exhaust System with valves for the 991
+ 25 Hp & + 20 Tq Gain.
- 200 cell HJS "HD" Sport Catalysts.
- 25 lb. weight savings over OEM system (Weighs 59 lbs. (27,0 Kg), OEM weighs 84 lbs. (38Kg).
- 2 3/4" Tubing (70mm).
- 4 x 3.5"(90mm) Round Tips.
- Motorsport merge collector.
- T 316 stainless steel for improved durability over T 304.
- Absolutely NO DRONE in the cabin.
- "Aero Quip" style motorsport connections without gaskets or flanges to ensure a leak free Exhaust.
- Does NOT interfere with emissions and will NOT trigger the check engine light.
- ECU programming (software) is NOT NECESSARY.
- Under load (moving) with valves closed: 85dB*
- Under load (moving) with valves open: 90dB*
*OEM car is 75 dB with valves closed for reference.
GT3 RS 4.0: Last Drive Before Hibernation - CHRIS HARRIS ON CARS
English winters and Michelin Pilot Sport Cup tyres don't mix, so I'm taking one last drive before putting the car that is rapidly bankrupting me into storage - special storage.
Written and presented by Chris Harris
Shot and edited by Neil Carey
Additional shots by David Litchfield
The Singer 911: All You Ever Wanted to Know - CHRIS HARRIS ON CARS
To some people, mainly Porsche people, this is the most desirable car you could own. Its creators are a bunch of zany, brilliant Porsche-files who have invested their lives in re-imagining the classic Porsche 911 shape for the year 2013. We tour the factory, speak to the team and drive it on road and track.