DSound - How connect USB interface to original Lexus IS200 car radio ?
Simple solution how to connect USB to original Lexus IS200 radio.
Find USB interface compatible with Your car at - http://www.dsound.lt/Audio-and-Video-for-Vehicles/audio-interfaces-for-original-car-stereo/gromaudio-and2-aux-usb-android-audio-interface
Digital Music Changer for Lexus auto is a revolutionary replacement of CD Changer. It delivers CD quality sound directly into car stereo system via CD changer port.
It is full-featured solution to decode and play MP3/WMA on car Head Unit, without FM Transmitter control. Combining USB slot, SD/SDHC/MMC slot, and AUX IN slot, adapter provides car owners access to vast audio sources.
Acted as a converter of "Entertainment Source", adapter can make travel more entertaining and increase peace of mind.
· Connected with wire harness, not FM signal controlled, Hi-Fi guaranteed
· Controlled by car Head Unit, support Steering Wheel operation
· With SUNPLUS Hi-Fi Decoding Chip, perfectly support MP3 and WMA tracks
· Supports SD/SDHC/MMC Card/USB Stick/Card Reader/Hard Disk
· Supports external audio source (MP3, MP4, PSP, mobile phone) via AUX IN slot
· Playlist function same as multi CDs
· Support last position memory(LPM)
· Shock proof and electromagnetic interference proof
· Easy to install, without hurting the original car circuit
For these car models
GS300 (1993 - 1997)
IS200 (1999 - 2005)
IS300 (2001 - 2005)
LX450 (1996 - 1997)
GX470 (2002 +)
SC400 (1991 - 2001)
SC300 (1991 - 2001)
For 5 + 7 connector
USB, SD, AUX IN
Audio file suport MP3, WMA
Weight 0.40 kg
Warranty 1 Year
· Voltage:11V~14.6V DC
· Operational Current: 200 mA
· S/N Ratio: 95dB
· Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.05%
· Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz
· DAC Resolution: 20bit
· Operating Temperature: -35℃-80C℃
IS300 with Video iPod on Navigation
I installed a Pioneer Navigation head unit and replaced the screen inside
the stock motorized navigation screen housing with an aftermarket one that
I was able to tie in with my video iPod.
Lexus IS300 Car Stereo Removal 2001-2005
F R E E - R E P A I R - E S T I M A T E S
Add USB Power and Stereo AUX -In to your car system, easily.
Adam Rayner videos the www.incartec.co.uk gadgets for Talk Audio TV
Lexus IS200 (300/Altezza) Rapid Removal Radio/CD player (Head unit) Centre Console Dash Board
Tutorial on how to quickly remove the original cd multi-changer radio and
centre console/dash board for repairs or replacement using only a 10mm
socket in less than 2 min.
*At your own risk.
I have replaced the OEM multichanger with a touch screen Alpine head unit.
If you still have the orginal OEM unit installed, the process is much the
One thing I forget to mention is that if your are replacing OEM head unit
with After-market unit, you must bypass the OEM amplifier located behind
the glove box using a bypass cable (available from the likes of eBay).
Removing is difficult due to its location but its better if you do, so that
you can reduce weight and easier to access cabling.
To use this video in a commercial player, advertising or in broadcasts,
please email Viral Spiral (firstname.lastname@example.org)