1969 Z28 383 w/gear drive
This is the motor that came in the car bought, built to be a drag car. Has
a 4spd and 4.10 posi 12 bolt rear end. The car came with a 302 that is
what came with the z/28. That's whats going back in.
305 HO Maiden Voyage.wmv
My 1957 Pickup with my 305 HO motor just finished and taking it on its
maiden voyage...very short due to running open headers and NOT wanting to
go to the jailhouse. More to come when I get my mufflers on I will upload
how it sounds. Just finished building motor...has a comp Mutha Thumper
series cam in it.
383 Stroker 500HP+ rebuilt
a few days after everything was finished (old 383 Stroker with stock iron
heads)the engine blew up with a broken piston.I will post a video about
that later. Luckily the Engine-Block didn't suffer any damage and after
disassembly of the whole motor it was the perfect 4-Bolt base for a real
500+ HP 383 Stroker. This time I wanted serious horsepower!
So here we go, over 4.700$ in parts later...assembly is finished and right
now the motor waits for going back into the Truck. Still a lot of other
stuff to do at the Truck, but I think the Motor will be in the Truck
running, in about 4-5 Weeks.
The Parts used in the Rebuild 383 Stroker
- Airflow Research 195cc SBC Eliminator Street Heads
- COMP Cams Xtreme Energy Cam and Lifter Kits
- 1.6 Harland Sharp Roller Rockers
- SCAT Cast Crankshafts
- 6.0 in. SCAT Pro Stock I-Beam Connecting Rods
- Keith Black B122-040 Performance Pistons
- Mahle Piston Rings
- Trick Flow Chromemoly Pushrods
- Hooker Headers 2806HKR - Hooker Super Competition Headers
- ARP Head and Main Cap Bolts
- TCI SFI Approved Flexplate
- Professional Products 6.750 in. Harmonic Damper
- Proform Billet Aluminum Timing Tab with Self-Powered LED Light
- Peter Jackson noisy Gear Drive
- Edelbrock Aluminium Timing Cover
- Edelbrock Air Gap Performer RPM Intake
- Edelbrock 750 Performer Carb
- Fel-Pro Gaskets all arround
- Milodon Freeze Plugs
- MSD Digital E-Curve Distributor
- MSD Blaster 2 Coil
- MSD Super Conductor Wires
- K&N 5" Air Filter
- Proform Engine Dress-Up KIit
- Dual 14" Perma Cool Fans
- Mallory Fuel pressure regulator for return line system
- new Battery
- new 110 Amp Alternator
Still to come:
- True Dual 2,5" Flowmaster 50 Deltaflow Exhaust and 2 electric cutouts
- Driveshaft Safety Loop
- Rear Axle 4.10 Ring and Pinion with my powertrax locker
Many thanks to all the support and the nice guys that helped me to build
this beautiful Motor!!!Thanks guys you're great!!!:)
That's it for now...stay tuned!
Flowmaster Super 40 vs Super 44?
This is my Silverado. I am debating installing the Super 40's or the Super
44's. What do you think?
The engine is a 86-95 350ci block, four bolt mains, roller cam. Bored .040"
ZZ4 rotating assembly, Speed Pro H345NCP-40 pistons
10.7:1 static compression, .032" Quench/Squish height.
Patriot 'Vortec' 185cc heads, 2.02"/1.6" valves, Beehive springs.
Comp XR276HR-10 cam, 1.52 rockers.
Air-Gap dual plane, 1" four hole tapered spacer, Mighty Demon 750cfm
MSD ignition, Summit dist dialed in for 36 degrees @ 3000rpm. 18 degrees
initial. +12 vacuum advance on manifold vacuum.
1979 Camaro Engine chromed out gear drive
Hello this is the engine in our 79 Camaro me & my daughter are
This is a bored out 350 ported heads torker intake, edelbrock carb (Thanks
Greg) an austrailian Gear Drive, ceramic coated headers loads of chrome and
This car is a 79 Camaro
350 4 speed car with a 3:73 posi, rite now the body work has just started
and we will post a complete before and after video of the car,,, very soon.
It sounds better in person for sure....
we work on it everyday alot of hours and my daughter is so proud please
leave us a rating and please be kind were not pro's just a couple people
having fun rebuilding an old muscle car.
Thanks for watching.