85 silverado 350 small block .030 over
just got this running 2 weeks ago, it was a basket case litteraly, it took 2 trips to bring it home, half on a trailer and half in my tahoe. it is a project and hopefully by spring i will have it finished..yea yea i know i almost stalled it taking off go ahead and raz me. its got a small block 350 bored .030 over steel crank 4 bolt main, .284 cam I believe its been 14 years since i first built this motor, pete jackson noisy gear drive, 3 speed with over drive ( wish it was the 3 speed with granny gear) dual flowmaster 40 series.
383 Stroker 500HP+ rebuilt
a few days after everything was finished (old 383 Stroker with stock iron heads)the engine blew up with a broken piston.I will post a video about that later. Luckily the Engine-Block didn't suffer any damage and after disassembly of the whole motor it was the perfect 4-Bolt base for a real 500+ HP 383 Stroker. This time I wanted serious horsepower!
So here we go, over 4.700$ in parts later...assembly is finished and right now the motor waits for going back into the Truck. Still a lot of other stuff to do at the Truck, but I think the Motor will be in the Truck running, in about 4-5 Weeks.
The Parts used in the Rebuild 383 Stroker
- Airflow Research 195cc SBC Eliminator Street Heads
- COMP Cams Xtreme Energy Cam and Lifter Kits
- 1.6 Harland Sharp Roller Rockers
- SCAT Cast Crankshafts
- 6.0 in. SCAT Pro Stock I-Beam Connecting Rods
- Keith Black B122-040 Performance Pistons
- Mahle Piston Rings
- Trick Flow Chromemoly Pushrods
- Hooker Headers 2806HKR - Hooker Super Competition Headers
- ARP Head and Main Cap Bolts
- TCI SFI Approved Flexplate
- Professional Products 6.750 in. Harmonic Damper
- Proform Billet Aluminum Timing Tab with Self-Powered LED Light
- Peter Jackson noisy Gear Drive
- Edelbrock Aluminium Timing Cover
- Edelbrock Air Gap Performer RPM Intake
- Edelbrock 750 Performer Carb
- Fel-Pro Gaskets all arround
- Milodon Freeze Plugs
- MSD Digital E-Curve Distributor
- MSD Blaster 2 Coil
- MSD Super Conductor Wires
- K&N 5" Air Filter
- Proform Engine Dress-Up KIit
- Dual 14" Perma Cool Fans
- Mallory Fuel pressure regulator for return line system
- new Battery
- new 110 Amp Alternator
Still to come:
- True Dual 2,5" Flowmaster 50 Deltaflow Exhaust and 2 electric cutouts
- Driveshaft Safety Loop
- Rear Axle 4.10 Ring and Pinion with my powertrax locker
Many thanks to all the support and the nice guys that helped me to build
this beautiful Motor!!!Thanks guys you're great!!!:)
That's it for now...stay tuned!
1985 Trans Am - 383 Stroker Fuel Injected
My 85 Trans am...swapped out 305 and put in brand new 383 stoker with throttle body spacer and cold air intake...big mutha thumpr cam...1.6 roller rockers, 30lb injectors, brand new everything as far as engine wise....had to get it chipped becuz of cam size and injectors!! 40 series Flowmaster 3" Exhaust
Flowmaster Super 40 vs Super 44?
This is my Silverado. I am debating installing the Super 40's or the Super 44's. What do you think?
The engine is a 86-95 350ci block, four bolt mains, roller cam. Bored .040"
ZZ4 rotating assembly, Speed Pro H345NCP-40 pistons
10.7:1 static compression, .032" Quench/Squish height.
Patriot 'Vortec' 185cc heads, 2.02"/1.6" valves, Beehive springs.
Comp XR276HR-10 cam, 1.52 rockers.
Air-Gap dual plane, 1" four hole tapered spacer, Mighty Demon 750cfm annular Boosters.
MSD ignition, Summit dist dialed in for 36 degrees @ 3000rpm. 18 degrees initial. +12 vacuum advance on manifold vacuum.
1979 Camaro Engine chromed out gear drive
Hello this is the engine in our 79 Camaro me & my daughter are restoring.
This is a bored out 350 ported heads torker intake, edelbrock carb (Thanks Greg) an austrailian Gear Drive, ceramic coated headers loads of chrome and polished goodies.
This car is a 79 Camaro 350 4 speed car with a 3:73 posi, rite now the body work has just started and we will post a complete before and after video of the car,,, very soon.
It sounds better in person for sure....
we work on it everyday alot of hours and my daughter is so proud please leave us a rating and please be kind were not pro's just a couple people having fun rebuilding an old muscle car.
Thanks for watching.
Forged 357 sbc start up Josh Merrifield
Forged Eagle rotating assembly, Herbert cam, Edelbrock heads and topend. Pro form roller rockers, Noisy gear drive, wccc class project, will soon be installed into 1985 chevy pickup, short bed stepside, 4x4