Front Fog Light Retrofit on a Peugeot 106
Fitting fog lights to a 2002 Peugeot 106.
The 106 was damaged in an accident and needed a new bumper among other
parts, there were no fog lights on the car originally. I purchased a new
bumper which had fog lights but also asked the seller to send me the
indicator switch which has the fog light function on it, aswell as the plug
at the back. The seller sent the parts except for the plug, but i was in a
breakers yard and got the plug out of a similar age saxo.
They are not too difficult to add on a 106, i have some wiring diagrams in
the form of a cd i got off ebay but they are hard to understand so i used
an alternative technique of mounting a new LED and wiring it in. The relay
came from the 406 i stripped for parts last year, and any of the wire is
just mains wire lying about the farm, brown does positive, and blue does
If your looking to put fog lights into a 106 that never had them this video
should be useful, it would be a similar procedure for most other cars just
with different switch types or locations, if your car is already pre wired
for fog lights even better.
Peugeot 106 Engine Service
Servicing a 2002 Peugeot 106 1.1 Independence with a TU1JP Injected engine.
The car is one i am repairing as it was bought damaged, it has 43,000 miles
and although there is an entry in the service history book at 15 and 30,000
miles the last service was in 2007 so the car has done very little since
then it needed a service.
The things done in this video are:
- Engine oil flushed, then then drained, with a new oil filter fitted
- Gearbox oil filled after the oil had drained out when the drivehshaft was
- Air filter replaced
- Spark plugs replaced with NGK spark plugs the same as the ones which were
- Fuel filter replaced
I also did the pollen filter, but thats a tricky job and not worth the
effort, i will make a video separately about the pollen filter.
Apart from the pollen filter the 106 is an easy car to service, parts are
cheap and it seems to be a bit livelier after getting the old oil flushed
The timing belt will also be changed soon, its getting close to the mileage
for a timing belt and the car is still on its original belt which is 10
Peugeot 106 Hayabusa - Time Lapse da construção by Oficina MK
Time Lapse registrando os 27 dias de construção do "Viagra", um Peugeot
106 com motor central de Haybusa e tração traseira.
O projeto e construção do carro foram 100% realizados pelo engenheiro
Mark Kuhn e pela equipe da Oficina MK ( www.oficinamk.com.br e
Captura do Time Lapse:
Edição do vídeo e captura de pista:
Funky Flo feat. 99ers - Electro continent (instrumental mix)
Peugeot 106 Brake Disks and Pads Replacement
How to change the brake disks and pads on a Peugeot 106, this 106 is a 2002
3 door independence, with the 1.1 TU1J5 fuel injected engine and i believe
that these callipers are referred to the bendix callipers, the car has no
ABS or brake pad wear system.
The callipers are a slightly different design compared with other cars, a
metal retainer sits at the top of the calliper holding the pads into place,
the retainer has two clips stopping it from falling out. It makes putting
the new pads in slightly fiddlier but it still works.
I also painted the callipers red using high temperature paint suitable for
engines or brake callipers, it looks a bit pink when first appled but the
heat when the car is used seems to improve the colour. It may not be to
everyones taste but i like the look of red brake callipers, its currently
hard to see them behind the steel wheels but they will look better when
alloys are fitted.
PEUGEOT 106 1.6 16V RACE CAR
Esse vídeo traz o 'race car' Peugeot 106 1.6 16v do fotógrafo Bruno
Guerreiro. O aspirado chama bastante atenção por onde passa por conta da
excelente relacação peso/potência, e por ser um carro funcional para uso
tanto nas ruas quanto nas pistas.
- 1.6 16v com VVT Peugeot 308
- Fueltech FT300 + Wideband Fueltech - Álcool
- Bobinas Individuais Substituidas por Distribuidor de Audi
- Velas Iridium
- Cabeçote Trabalhado - Oficina MK
- Comando de Válvulas XXX (segredo)
- Radiador (maior) com Reservatório
- Coletor de Admissão Oficina MK
- ITB's de R1 + Cornetas de 44mm
- Coletor de Escape 4x2x1 (desenhado por mim) e produzido pelo Tico
- Escapamento de 2.5" com Abafador Final
- CLA de Inox com boca de 4"
- Reservatório de Respiro de Óleo
- Câmbio BE3r + Quick Shift - Oficina MK
- Embreagem Heavy Dutty
- Barra Estabilizadora Superior e Inferior (dianteiras)
- Suspensão completa Koni Sport Yellow
- Sistema de Freios Xsara VTS (Disco na Traseira + Discos Dianteiros de
- Discos de Freio EBC na dianteira
- Pintura Completa (interior e exterior) em Branco Puro
- Remoção do Emblema do Capô
- Travas de Capô de Fibra de Carbono
- Para-choque do 106 GTI com Remoção do Emblema
- Dutos de Refrigeração dos Freios em PU - Oficina MK
- Faróis Projetores
- Remoção dos Frisos Laterais, Antena, Limpador Traseiro, Fechadura do
- Alargamento (pequeno) da Caixa de Rodas Traseira
- Lanternas Clear Euro
- Rodas Tsuya Spank 15"
- Pneus Toyo T1R 195/45/15 (street)
- Pneus Slick Pirelli (Track Day)
- Remoção de Todos Acabamentos Internos (menos painel)
- Mostrador de Temperatura de Óleo e Temperatura de Água Drift
Performance - Sapphire 52mm
- Monster SKL (protótipo - existem menos de 10 desses)
- Volante Lotse R-GT + Snap Fit
- Chave Geral
- Bancos Bride
- Cinto de 4 pontas de 3" da Shutt e Quick Release
- Alavanca de Câmbio e Manopla em PU - Oficina MK
- Bateria no Porta-malas
- Canon 5D MKIII
- Canon 17-40mm f/4.0 L
- Canon 45mm f/2.8 TS-E
- Sigma 50mm f/1.4 DG EX
- Carl Zeiss 85mm f/1.4 T* Planar ZF
- Canon 200mm f/2.8 II L
- Zoom H4n
- RØDE NTG2
- Tascam DR-680
Broke For Free - Covered In Oil (http://brokeforfree.com)
Broke For Free - Mells Parade (http://brokeforfree.com)
Fan Page - http://facebook.com/flaviosganzerlafoto
Facebook - http://facebook.com/flaviosganzerla
Instagram - http://instagram.com/flaviosganzerla
Google+ - http://plus.google.com/+Sganzerla/
Website - http://flaviosganzerla.com
Peugeot 106 Turbo VS Honda Civic EG Turbo // Kondofrey drag challenge VII
Kondofrey drag challenge VII - 19, 20 October 2013 - Bulgaria.
SPEEDCAR Peugeot 106 turbo VS Honda
Civic EG turbo tuned by "Рибата"
Drivers: Georgios Gkitsis (106), Иван Митев (EG)
106 - 18m: 1.75", 402m: 12.049" - 207km/h WIN
Civic - 18m: 2.25", 402m: 12.063" - 211km/h
Winner was judged by the timeslips because of some oil spilled in the right
lane, making it unusable. This race was one of the last ones of Kondofrey
drag challenge VII.
This was a friendly challenge and it was considered as a fight of both
Japan vs France but also Greece vs Bulgaria. Ofcourse none of the above is
true. Greek magazine Autokinisimag and SPEEDCAR team were invited in
Kondofrey, Bulgaria by UPG to race and faced great hospitality. Until next
time, the battles will be given on the quarter mile!
Autokinisimag: The magazine that changed everything in the world of
acceleration across Greece!
Come on! Check the channel:
The magazine that enacted the modern RWYB rules in Greece.
Official dedicated websites:
Kondofrey Main hosts:
Affiliate media coverage: