Take a ride w/ me in NOVA * LEE on I-275 in beautiful St. Petersburg Florida.
Components / Specs at 5:55, so skip ahead to there to see just the walk-around.
Previous owner's YouTube video of this same car:
1.) Artist: Zao Song: Growing in Grace Album: All Else Failed
2.) Artist: Red Roots Song: Double Wide Church Album: Red Roots
These songs don't belong to me, they belong to their respective owners and can be downloaded at Amazon.com, check them out!
Sony HDR-HC7 in the passenger compartment
Vivitar DVR 508 duct-taped to the driver side door
Sony Vegas Movie Studio 8
Thank you for checking this out and subscribe if you'd like!
1974 Chevy Nova for sale! $9500 - firstname.lastname@example.org
Watch Video and go to
ts=true for complete details.
1974 Chevy Nova hatchback is a Beast!!
This is a 1974 chevy nova with the 350 motor from my other video(check it
out). It was home grown in my dads shop in the back yard. Body work,
motor, paint, everything you can think of was done in house! Far from
Pro's just weekend warriors!!! The motor has holley carb, intake, 270
crane cam, headers, and straight pipes. Car has B&M shifter, and Greg
Welds wrapped in Mickey Thompsons, homemade traction bars, homemade,
One-Off rear fenders(rubber was slightly wide and didn't want to tub this
time), underskirts and bumpers pushed in to look like 73's. The other
Nova is my start up project!! Brother is getting down next. Let me know
what you think!!!!!! Sorry about the quality, its just a digital cam.
More to come.
1974 Chevy Nova SS clone_2
74 Chevy Nova
Rebuilt 350ci 4v V8/ TH-350 automatic trans
New paint/ graphics
Rally wheels/ BF Goodrich Radial T/A tires
For more information on this Nova and other classic vehicles visit us at:
Bad Drivers in Portland 24
Clips in order:
1. Driver in my lane honks back at me...turns out to be my friend messing
2. Truck pulls across me too close.
3. Stop sign runner steals my turn.
4. Crazy lane change and cut off.
5. Two drivers using the fairly large cycle lane as a right turn lane.
6. Saturn MUST PASS TRUCK...who btw is doing 32 in a 30.
7. First an Accord who arrived last at the stop sign tries to go first, and
then an SUV tries to cut in front of me...would have simply blocked my
8. Really close cut in
9. Same driver does a "brake" dance...which is funny if you know the
difference between "brake" and "break".
10. Car fails to yield, cuts me off, and cuts the corner...apparently wants
to be smacked.
11. Cyclist cuts off a car.
12. Cut off on the freeway onramp.
13. Piece of crap Geo Metro convertible cutting across parking spaces in
front of me.
14. CRV does an illegal U-turn on the HWY 26 @185th overpass.
15. Jay-runner asking to be run over. Lucky I stop at the crosswalk.
16. No turn on red...three drivers ignore the sign...and everyone is in the
17. Dumb jay-walker with her 4 year old son.
18. Minivan wants over...misses an oppurtunity...and then slows down when I
try to let her in.
19. Parked car pulls right out, cutting off a car.
20. Subaru forces me to brake hard as she cuts across my lane.
21. People swerving on the freeway for crap in the road.
22. SUV really cuts the corner...more than the last guy.
23. Matrix just sits in the lot. I flash my brights.
24. Parking lights don't count as headlights.
25. Queue jumper cuts me off bad. I was NOT going to let her in...slightly
aggresive on my part.
26. Same queue jumper veers around someone in the oncoming lane.
27. REALLY SLOW pull out...less than 10mph in a 40 zone.
28. Orange and then red light runner.
29. Queue jumping Californian cuts me off.
30. Little green Civic blows a stop sign and cuts across my lane.
31. Car blocking the crosswalk...and then a car who waits for a pedestrian
to walk across 5+ lanes...and now he can't pick a lane...I wanted to
32. Dude blows a stop sign bad.
33. Ancient man in a Town Car slowly works his way around a parked car.
34. Red light running Audi.
35. Bus makes a wide turn in front of me...not a bad driver...merely an
36. Huge semi-truck reversing onto Beaverton-Hillsdale HWY...all four lanes
of traffic stop for him. He gives a little toot at the end to thank
This week was fun! A couple minutes longer than usual (about 10 more
clips). Not only were there lots of bad drivers, but there was also lots of
bad walkers/runners. This could be something I'm just noticing recently, or
maybe just the 50 degree weather is making people get outdoors more...I
There were a lot less red light runners this week too! This is very
strange...usually I have to take some out because I have so many, but I
included all but one (because it was hard to see) this week.
I had a couple VERY close lane changes in front of me. I let them go
(surprisingly) without honking or even flashing them. Maybe I'm developing
a tolerance? Although...the first clip...
Speaking of the first clip, I think it has been well established that I am
fairly stubborn on the road, and round two of honk wars pissed me off, up
until the point I realized it was my friend who was completely worthless
with his uncle's SUV and was honking back at me just to screw with me,
because he knows I am stubborn. I don't like being honked back at as I'm
sure you long time viewers have noticed.
Then, there was also the queue jumper who invoked a very strong urge to ram
her. She flew past two blocks of stopped traffic in the right lane, and
then cut me off attempting to get back in the right lane. I admit right now
I made ZERO attempt to give her room - If you are a troll I will refer you
to this description and make a fool out of you. I KNOW I was being
aggressive. I hate queue jumpers. They are impatient jackasses, and I hate
them. So in her case I slammed on the brakes and leaned on the horn. She
easily could have avoided cutting me off by moving moving closer to the car
in front, but instead she tempts fate and comes VERY close to me, and then
gives me the middle finger for honking her.
Anyway I'm ranting! Please enjoy video 24, and as always comments are
welcome. Please rate and subscribe for a bad drivers video every week! I've
gotten over 45 new subscribers in the last three weeks!
My dad's custom 1974 nova prostreet. its pulling 800HP, so watch out if you
see us on the streets. please rate comment subscribe.
1974's and 1973 Chevy Novas almost clean(w/ nitrous)!!!!!
This is what we have come up with to date. All home built in the backyard.
Check our other vids and let us know what you think of the
builds!!!!!!!!!!!!!! More paint and body vids to come, just thought i'd
skip to the end because this vid was shorter. Not much to chop up. 1974
nova, red with gold pearl, 1974 hatchback red, 1973 nova orange. We will
come up with more upgrades as time passes. Stay tuned.