As seen on Monster Garage.
Logic and common sense wins again! The DMCA will not take our FREEDOM!
Fight the corporations and let them know you will not be trampled on for
LEGAL use of video!
Monster Garage - 1954Chevy
original air date 2004
season 2 episode 15
Project vehicle: 1954 Chevrolet 2-door sedan
Build Cost Tally
Vehicle Cost: $6000 Freebie Value: $14193 Parts Total: $3167 Grand Total:
A team of senior car customizing legends were summoned to transform an old
school car into a modern chariot worthy of the Caesar of mechanics. With
393 years of experience under one roof, will they make history for the
Monster Garage, or will they just become history?
Bill Hines (as Bill 'the Lead Slinger' Hines) (83) (lead slinger)
Dick Dean (automotive artist)
Gene Winfield (body specialist)
Fat Jack (custom chassis fabricator)
John Robinson, Jr. (as John Robinson) (crane mechanic)
Norm Grabowski (as Norm 'El Polacko' Grabowski) (hod rodder, actor/car
Tom Taylor (hod rod illustrator)
Bill Hines (as Bill 'the Lead Slinger' Hines) (83), custom-car builder from
Garden Grove, California
Dick Dean, custom-car builder from San Jacinto, California
Gene Winfield, custom-car builder of Gene Winfield's Rod and Custom from
Fat Jack, custom-car builder from Lake Elsinore, California
John Robinson, Jr. (as John Robinson) crane mechanic from Long Beach,
Norm Grabowski (as Norm 'El Polacko' Grabowski), retired actor and hot-rod
owner from Lead Hill, Arkansas
Michael Hines (as Mike), Bill's son
Monster Garage - Mustang/lawn mower
It's the very first Monster Garage ever filmed: the transition of a 1990
Ford Mustang GT into a lawn
• Jesse James, custom-bike builder/designer, Long Beach, Calif.
• George Beers, "parts guru," Stuart, Fla.
• Bob Cleveland, lawn-mower engineer and racer, Locust Grove, Ga.
• Mike Contreras, oil-rig mechanic, Long Beach, Calif.
• Mike Desmond, graphic artist and custom-car designer, MAD Machines,
Long Beach, Calif.
• Bill Dodge, custom-bike builder, Long Beach, Calif.
• Carol Hodge, TV commercial director, Seattle, Wash.
• Billy Lane, custom-bike builder, Melbourne, Fla.
• Tom Prewitt, custom painter, Damon's Motorcycle Creations, Brea, Calif.
1990 Ford Mustang GT Specs
• 5.0-liter V-8 engine
• 200 horsepower
• 4-speed automatic transmission
• rear-wheel drive
Monster Machine Specs
Briggs & Stratton lawn-mower engine
• 48-inch triangular Delta Deck mower
• three cylindrical rotating blades
• gold-wire rims
• House of Kolor paint
J invite you to see my blog, about Monster Garage