Loading up the car only to have the worst night of racing ever.. Double features.. 1st feature wrecked and bent the frame.. 2nd feature broke the new engine when the distributor gear broke off and sent small pieces of metal through the motor
Fiery Crash and Heroic Rescue - Oklahoma Sports Park Oct. 1, 2011
A fiery crash involving Terry Muskrat, Brian Wolfe and Steve Little during
the 50-lap main feature of the 2nd Annual Stock Car Nationals at Oklahoma
Sports Park (www.oklahomasportspark.com). The driver that comes to the
rescue is Kip Hughes (last years winner of the event). All drivers walked
away from the crash thanks to the OSP safety crew and a great product
called ColdFire. The track announcer is Larry Carr. DVD's of the entire 3
day event available for purchase at www.ospvideos.com
Video Has Currently Aired on:
and blogs and websites worldwide
Chub Frank #4 | In-Car Camera | Stateline Speedway | 7-5-14
Take a ride along with Chub Frank as he wheels the #4 Crate Late Model at
Stateline Speedway on July 5, 2014!
1. Dustin Waters, Portville, N.Y.
2. Jamie Brown, Jamestown, N.Y.
3. Bob Dorman, Stockton, N.Y.
4. Chad Ruhlman, Bemus Point, N.Y.
5. Scott Gurdak, Bear Lake, Pa.
6. Wayne Robertson
7. Dave Lyon, Jamestown, N.Y.
8. Ward Schell, Warren, Pa.
9. Dave Shagla Jr., Sugar Grove, Pa.
10. Jim Frank, Jamestown, N.Y.
11. Damian Bidwell, Eldred, Pa.
12. Wyatt Scott
13. Kyle Scott
14. Chad Silleman, South Dayton, N.Y.
***15. Chub Frank, Bear Lake, Pa.***
16. Tony Mariano, Windsor, Ohio
17. Luke Carleton, Port Colborne, Ont., Canada
18. Doug Ricotta, Warsaw, N.Y.
19. Breyton Santee, North Kingsville, Ohio
20. Kevin Hill, Gowanda, N.Y.
21. Wendell Pinckney, Albion, Pa.
22. Garrett Mott, Smethport, Pa.
23. Mike Lozowski, North East, Pa.
24. Chad Schauers, Frewsburg, N.Y.
25. T.J. Downs, Albion, N.Y.
26. Jason Genco, Frewsburg, N.Y.
Stateline Speedway: http://racestateline.com/
"Subscribe" to our YouTube Channel!
"Like" us on Facebook!
A fantastic afternoon at NY's Utica-Rome Speedway. This is a great track,
with 3 & 4 wide racing all day long. They don't get alot of cars, but they
get alot of good cars. If you are in Syracuse on a Sunday night, go see
this show. Have the Salt Potatoes, but get them early, they will run out.
History of stock car racing, moonshine, muscle cars
I do not claim any ownership over the copyrights to this video. It was
recorded off the TV around 1995 and I have not seen it anywhere since, so I
thought I would share it with the world. This video has not been monetized
and therefore I am not earning revenue from it.