*READ THE FREAKING DESCRIPTION PLEASE** 305 small block chevy out of my 86 elco ORIGINAL ENGINE BUILT FOR SOUND NOT POWER.bored .40 over 350 heads ported and polished by me. comp THUMPR cam .305/.305 lift .287 duration comp double roller timing set edelbrock performer intake holley 600 cfm vac secondary carb accel 60,000 volt ignition 160lbs compression. motor is now sold for the 305 haters this was a strong reliable motor. and yes im aware the video is dark i finished the motor in the dark and decided to make a quick video of the first fire up. the nect day it was in the car which THERE IS ANOTHER VIDEO ON MY CHANNEL OF IT IN THE CAR WHERE ALL YOU TROLLERS CAN WATCH THE PAINT DRY AS IT IDLES GOOD LORD!!!
327 THUMPR CAM FIRST START AFTER REBUILD
THIS IS THE FIRST TIME TRYING TO START MY 327ci SMALL BLOCK CHEVROLET
AFTER REBUILD. THIS LITTLE BEAST HAS BEEN BORED 0.40 OVER WHICH MAKES IT A
333ci I PUT A SET OF ALUMINUM 2.02 1.60's HEADS WITH ROLLER ROCKERS. IT HAS
A RPM AIR GAP INTAKE "POLISHED" WITH A 650CFM HOLLEY CARB, H.E.I & FORCE
IGNITION BOX. MUTHA THUMPR CAM, TRUE DOUBLE ROLLER TIMING CHAIN, ALUMINUM
.PULLEY'S ALONG WITH EVERYTHING ELSE. THIS THING SHOULD BE 400HP EASY. THE
MOTOR STARTED GETTING A LITTLE WARM ABOUT HALF WAY TROUGH THE BREAK IN SO I
CHOSE TO SHUT IT OFF, LET IT COOL & GET SOME MORE COOLANT IN IT AND ANOTHER
FAN ON IT. TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK OF IT.
305 Chevy running on Engine Stand - Test Run
Finally got home built portable engine stand up and running. Stock 78 305.
Should be putting in next week, big ol' comp cam and double hump heads to
see if i can spin a bearing.
The Ultimate Small Block Stroker Engine Build -- Part 1
Part 2 in this series is here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_Bu8sEeNFg
The first video in a series building a big inch stroker motor. We're
cramming 427 cubic inches into a small block Chevy with all off-the-shelf
For the rest of the videos in the series, build sheets and even Dyno results, check out
ltimate-stroker/ . Thanks
We're constantly uploading great new videos. Please subscribe so you won't
MORE INTERNET GOODNESS:
Spike 1986 LS1 swaped Camaro
A day at the Dyno for
calibration. April 30, 2011.
About the car (from my brother SpikeIROC) :
- The car is an 1986 Camaro IROC.
- Headlights are eBay cheapos that will soon be swapped for LED
- It put down 400 whp and 390 tq thu a T56 and a fabbed 9" rear end.
- Brakes are C6Z front and rear.
- I swapped hatch to get the cleaner look I was looking for.
- It was trailered to the Dyno because it was not tuned
and I was not willing to risk damaging my new engine.
- The car The wheels are Bonspeed Intense 5. They are now powdercoated
Some more information about my brother's car can be found here :
350 chev 292 cam
350 chev 292 cam, 4 bolt main, comp cam 292h, 244@50 1.5 stainless roller
rockers, ported heads, RPM Air Gap Manifold, set base timing at 12 degree
advanced - set idle at 800 rpm. sounds great thru pipes, very crisp.
305 89 Camaro heads/cammed
my 305 TBI with new refreshed 305 TPI heads, a comp cam 270/.495 Flowtech
Shorty headers wrapped in titanium heat wrap, complete Magnaflow Exhaust system (high-flow cat/y-pipe 3" all the
way back) ****i wanna apologize i revved the engine like 1/4 throttle, so
it doesnt sound that great, i will take another video this spring (2012)
383 Stroker 500HP+ rebuilt
a few days after everything was finished (old 383 Stroker with stock iron
heads)the engine blew up with a broken piston.I will post a video about
that later. Luckily the Engine-Block didn't suffer any damage and after
disassembly of the whole motor it was the perfect 4-Bolt base for a real
500+ HP 383 Stroker. This time I wanted serious horsepower!
So here we go, over 4.700$ in parts later...assembly is finished and right
now the motor waits for going back into the Truck. Still a lot of other
stuff to do at the Truck, but I think the Motor will be in the Truck
running, in about 4-5 Weeks.
The Parts used in the Rebuild 383 Stroker
- Airflow Research 195cc SBC Eliminator Street Heads
- COMP Cams Xtreme Energy Cam and Lifter Kits
- 1.6 Harland Sharp Roller Rockers
- SCAT Cast Crankshafts
- 6.0 in. SCAT Pro Stock I-Beam Connecting Rods
- Keith Black B122-040 Performance Pistons
- Mahle Piston Rings
- Trick Flow Chromemoly Pushrods
- Hooker Headers 2806HKR - Hooker Super Competition Headers
- ARP Head and Main Cap Bolts
- TCI SFI Approved Flexplate
- Professional Products 6.750 in. Harmonic Damper
- Proform Billet Aluminum Timing Tab with Self-Powered LED Light
- Peter Jackson noisy Gear Drive
- Edelbrock Aluminium Timing Cover
- Edelbrock Air Gap Performer RPM Intake
- Edelbrock 750 Performer Carb
- Fel-Pro Gaskets all arround
- Milodon Freeze Plugs
- MSD Digital E-Curve Distributor
- MSD Blaster 2 Coil
- MSD Super Conductor Wires
- K&N 5" Air Filter
- Proform Engine Dress-Up KIit
- Dual 14" Perma Cool Fans
- Mallory Fuel pressure regulator for return line system
- new Battery
- new 110 Amp Alternator
Still to come:
- True Dual 2,5" Flowmaster 50 Deltaflow Exhaust and 2 electric cutouts
- Driveshaft Safety Loop
- Rear Axle 4.10 Ring and Pinion with my powertrax locker
Many thanks to all the support and the nice guys that helped me to build
this beautiful Motor!!!Thanks guys you're great!!!:)
That's it for now...stay tuned!
Chevy 305 Comp Cam Idle
85 Chevy Longbed 2WD with a rebuilt 305. Comp Cam. Edelbrock Intake,
headers and Edelbrock Carb.
chevy 350 w/305 h.o. heads
93 chevy 350 roller motor. stock bore w/flat top pistons comp cams extreme
energy roller camshaft
601 casting 305 h.o. heads 58cc with screw in studs ported and polished new
comp cams valve springs
How-To Complete the Rebuild of a Chevy 350 V8 Small Block Engine
Chris Duke from Motorz TV http://www.motorz.tv shows you how to complete
the rebuild of a Chevy 350 V8 small block engine, featuring products from
Trans-Dapt, Holley, and PerformanceParts.com.
Show notes: http://www.motorz.tv/small-block-finale/
Watch the complete Chevy 350 engine rebuild series:
1. Tear Down: http://youtu.be/LZO1fWVxN4c
2. Machine Shop: http://youtu.be/e3r3wRBoXkk
3. Bottom End: http://youtu.be/gfrYWKi78zc
4. Top End: http://youtu.be/g46s-Vr4Br0
5. Finale: http://youtu.be/mvJNMN-oP68