3x M3 E46 Playing! - Stock VS Eisenmann Race VS Supersprint Race/X-Pipe - Burnouts And More!
This is my new crazy video about three BMW M3 E46. Carbon Black with stock
Exhaust, Phoenix Yellow with Eisennman
Race Exhaust and another Carbon Black
with Supersprint Race Exhaust and it
has also a X-Pipe, a lot of Carbon accents and Matte Black Breyton rims. In
this video will the cars demonstrate some Burnouts,Hard revs,Full
Accelerarions and some Fly-by's and they are leaving some great Exhaust notes! You will see some Pictures to. So
i hope you will Enjoy this video and the sounds of this three great cars!
Please leave a nice Comment and Click on like:) For more great Ecotix Car
video's go to my channel and Subscribe!!
Tomedelic1 For 1080p HD Video's
BMW 330Ci E46 Ebay headers and rogue exhaust
Full mod list:
H&R Springs with Bilstein Shocks
-UUC Evo3 Shortshift Kit
-Rogue DMS Exhaust System
-JL Sound System-Hartge Rims
-M-Tech Body Parts
-SS Replica Headers
-AA SC Coming Soon Hopefully!
Top 10 BMW Fails Compilation 2013
Top 10 BMW Fails Compilation 2013
SUPPORT THE ORIGINAL VIDEOS:
Fail compilation Video -BMW Drift Fail
Female, BMW and snow - a terrible combination
Idiot with a BMW https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YDaHA39EwhQ
Besoffener Idiot - BMW Syndikat Asphaltfieber 2011
BMW Clutch Fail! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87HzYTPfi2M
Bmw M6 Fail https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87HzYTPfi2M
BMW X5 crash at parking https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KZRa3sYD-I
Fail drift on BMW E30 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KaB7DRBTy74
BMW drift failed auto crash 2012
BMW 740i FAIL https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JwsI3_7q4JM
bmw s1000rr , bmw 2013, bmw grip, bmw x6
BMW Drift Fail, Idiots with BMW, BMW Clutch FAIL, BMW CRASH, BMW BURNOUT,
BMW COMPILATION, FUNNY BMW FAILS, PARKING CRASH, BMW M6, BMW X5, BMW E30,
BMW 740i, BMW IN WATER
Part 2: Installing shocks, struts and springs on a BMW 3 series 99 thru 05 (E46)
BLOG ARTICLE: http://blog.bavauto.com/14307
"Like" us on Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/BavarianAutosport
"Follow" us on Twitter - http://www.twitter.com/BavAuto
"Subscribe" to us on YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/BavarianAuto
Visit our online store - http://www.bavauto.com/
All of the items shown in these videos are available in our online store at
http://www.bavauto.com/. Need additional tech help? Please visit our tech
blog for thousands of Tech and DIY BMW and MINI articles at:
In Part-2 of this two part series, we will replace the rear shock and
spring. See Part- for the front shock/spring/strut replacement.
The Bentley repair manuals will cover standard shock and spring replacement
for the various BMW and MINI models. This DIY will assume that the DIYer
has the applicable Bentley manual for additional reference as well as
fastener torque values. Note that we will be installing the Bilstein
PSS-10 coil-over kit. However, the procedures would be the same for any
common shock/strut replacement (including installing sport springs, if
• New shocks/struts (Bilstein, Koni, Sachs, etc.)
• New sport or stock replacement springs, if desired (BMW, BavAuto,
• New Shock install kits (compression bumpers, dust shields, spring pads,
• New upper strut and shock mounts
• New strut & shock mount gaskets (as required)
• Rear shock mount reinforcing plates
• Bentley Repair Manual
• BavAuto Non-Marring pry bar set
• 13mm through 18mm ½"drive socket & ratchet set with various extensions
• 4mm through 8mm Allen keys or bits (for ratchet use)
• 13mm through 18mm combination wrench set
• Assorted flat and Phillips screwdrivers
REAR (applies directly to the E46 3-series, but the E36 3-series uses the
same steps and procedures):
1) Safely raise the rear of car, with suspension hanging.
2) Remove the wheels.
3) Place a jack under the lower shock mount eye or the wheel hub assembly.
Slightly raise the suspension (just enough to remove the downward tension
on the shock).
4) Remove the lower shock mount bolt.
5) Lower the jack and allow the suspension to hang free.
6) Remove the trunk side trim panel to access the upper shock mount.
7) Remove the two 13mm nuts from the upper shock mount, at the top of the
8) Lower the shock out of the vehicle.
9) Assemble the new shock with new compression bumper, dust tube and upper
mount. Be sure to re-use the large lower and upper washers for the upper
mount. These washers must cup away from the mount. lower washer cups
downward and upper washer cups upward.
10) If the spring is being replaced, it can be removed BEFORE
re-installing the shock. Have a helper pull downward on the wheel hub
assembly and pull the spring out from between the chassis and the upper
11) Using new upper and lower spring pads, install the new spring in the
same manner as the original was removed. Install the new spring pads, then
install the spring.
12) Install the new shock. Place a new shock mount gasket on the shock
mount and insert the assembly up into the shock tower. If installing a
shock mount reinforcement plate, place the plate over the two shock mount
studs, on top of the shock tower, before installing the two nuts. Install
the two nuts. Install the trunk trim panel.
13) Install the lower shock mount bolt. Be sure to install the washer on
the bolt before installing the bolt. Use the jack to raise the suspension
assembly to align the lower shock mount with the hub mounting point, so the
bolt can be inserted and threaded. Tighten the bolt.
14) Repeat for the other side.
All products noted in this video can be purchased in our online store,
http://www.bavauto.com/, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You are also
welcome to e-mail us at email@example.com or call into our headquarters and
speak to our knowledgeable advisors at (800) 535-2002 (Mon.-Thurs. 8AM to
9PM EST, Fri. 8AM to 7PM EST, and Sat. 9AM to 4PM EST).
■BMW 3 Series Production BMW Munich Plant Full HD 1080i
BMW 3 Series Production
BMW 3 Series Production BMW Munich Plant Full HD 1080i