Joe Vick finishing up the Drift Emporium's Nissan Silvia S15 w/ Titan V8 swap & Extrudabody ITB's!
Drift Emporium's Nissan Silvia S15 w/ Titan V8 swap & ITB's Individual Throttle Bodies driven by Kenji Yamanaka. Just installed for Formula Drift Seattle 2009! Drift Emporium the ones who brought you the Stillen Supercharged V8 Infiniti G35's!
S13 '89 2JZ test drive - ITS Racing
First test drive of S13 1989 2JZ powered
Song : Blue Foundation - Eyes On Fire (Zeds Dead Remix)
Why a 2JZ Engine ?
2JZ is a favorite and I do not regret my choice because my 2JZ has a
story. My 1st 2JZ was given to Daigo Saito during the King of Europe Event
@ Circuit Parcmotor Castelloli (Spain) because he broke his engine.
When I gave to Daigo Saito my engine. It wasn't mounted yet so it wasn't
a problem and I didn't hesitate to give it to him :D it would have been a
huge mistake not to do.
And later Wise Square gave me another 2JZ to complete my S13, so what else
/!\ CAR SPECS below /!\
- Completely gutted, unblaxon and repainted in Porsche 997 GT3 RS grey
- 2 OMP fiber bucket seats (6.5kgs)
- TAKATA Harness 6 points
- 4 Gauge kit DEFI (turbo pressure, oil,
oil and water temperature) + DEFILINK
- OMP steering wheel
- HKS turbo Timer
- AEM EMS system V2 Management + MAP 5bar by Jimmy COMINI
- ZEITRONIX Broadband probe
- SPEEDPRO hydraulic carbon brake
- Homemade rollbar (diameter 40), standard FIA painted in HOUSE OF COLOR
- Fire Extinguisher 2.8kg (project to install an automatic fire
- External 40L alu tank + 2l tank buffer
- SYTEC low pressure and BOSCH 044 high pressure fuel pumps
- Gas. braided hoses (aviation type)
- Homemade alu console + carbon covering with all switches controls
(glass, start, fuel pump, fan etc. ....) and Acewell Dash board
- Wiring harness with custom fuse box and relay box
- OEM pedals
- Circuit breaker
- Door trim in aluminium with carbon covering
- Full setup Coilover Driftworks CS2 + Geomaster 2 front / rear
- Custom front and rear strutbars
- Large-diameter Whiteline sway bars
- 18-inch wheels ROTA GRID DRIFT red and black mounted with 235/40/18
front and 265/35/18 rear
- Modified engine compartment (to allow swap) painted in HOUSE OF COLOR RED
- 2JZ with MITSUBISHI single turbo
- HKS stainless Collector 6
- HKS external wastegate
- Custom wiring harness
- 750cc Injectors
- HKS Air Intake
- FMIC 42L
- 2 spal fans
- Mishimoto alu radiator & water tank
- Radiator DA
- DA Mishimoto jar
- Oil cooler with filter relocation
- Full custom Exhaust system + INVIDIA
- Silicone hoses kit motor and water
- Reinforced Clutch 4 pads
- GearBox R154
- Custom Shaft alu DRIVESHAFT
- Kaaz 2-way Differential
- HKS 272 Camshaft
- SYTECH Fuel pressure regulator
- MishimotoOil catch tank
- ROCKET BUNNY TRA KYOTO body kit
- Painting : Porsche 997 GT3 RS grey
- Painting : HOUSE OF COLOR RED Candy (roof, spoiler)
- Glastint pro securit
- EPR Dmax style hood
- Front: PROJECT MU discs, S14 caliper / FERRODO DS2500 pads
- Rear: 300ZX discs and caliper / FERRODO DS2500 pads
- Master cylinder S14
- braided hoses (aviation type) at all 4 corners
Current Power: 500hp.
Upgrades to come:
- Upgrade brakes
- Installation Greddy T78 + update map (goal: 800 +)
- 1000cc injectors to feed the beast
Thanks to ITS Racing team and all friends who helped me in this project!
Filmed with nikon D800 + 24-70 / GoPro HD hero 2 with Rode external mic
(wrong exposure settings on Nikon... -_-' ).
Nissan Titan Horror Story
You won't believe this story. Please read before you buy a Nissan.
This repair took 68 days for Nissan to complete and final cost was $8000
and still was not fixed properly. Totally unacceptable for what was
basically an Exhaust pipe that fell
off. Had this repair been completed in a timely manner at a reasonable
price this video never would have been made. This Titan was traded in for
a Ford F-150 and when Ford did their inspection before putting it for sale
they discovered the truck was still not repaired properly. Last I heard
this Titan was sent back to Nissan to get more work done.
BFG keeps the action going with the Nation of GO Tour. Follow us at
If you have a passion for all things automotive, you belong at the Nation
of GO. Join our new community to drive, share and connect online like never
before. Sign up now at nationofgo.com
How to build HORSEPOWER - Ford 461ci Windsor V8 by Dandy Engines
Engine specialists Dandy Engines building a small block Windsor 461ci
stroker for Pat Staplton. Follow the engine assembly as the guys aim to
make more than 820hp naturally aspirated on regular pump unleaded. Pat
plans on putting this brute of an engine into a Ford Falcon XD/XF Ute. [
Creative Commons music license CC 3.0
Jahzzar - Breaking Bad
OUTSIDERS JAPAN MOVIE BY DRIFTWORKS. HD Drifting Documentary DVD
After 10 years of being a part of the drift scene, Phil Morrison and James
Robinson from Driftworks finally took a tour of Japan, accompanied by film
maker Al Clark, and guided by Mitto Steele.
The goal was to see where drifting originated. To find out why it has
advanced so much, and why the drivers will often risk everything to do it.
Full Boxset available from www.driftworks.com
Like Outsiders FB Page: www.facebook.com/OutsidersMovie
Like Driftworks FB Page: www.facebook.com/driftworks
My Boys Nissan 240 w/ V8 Swap "Japanese Muscle"
My boy called me this morning telling me he got the 240 running. He did a
V8 Swap from a Infiniti. My boy drifts so this is his drifting car. He got
a TON of money in this thang. This is lowered on some SSR wheels the rear
wheels have a 12" lip, all the wiring has been snatched out and re done
with painless wiring and painless switch board. EVERYTHING on this car was
built or fabricated by my boy. This Car was Built Not Bought. I dare any
box chevy, Camaro, Mustang, whatever pull up.
Scoot's VY II Stroker + Throttle Bodies
Take a stroked out V8 and throw some throttle bodies on it...you end up
with about 620 horses and one mean noise...damn.
I'll also use this as an opportunity to mention Sam's Performance at
Padstow, NSW. (www.samsperformance.com.au) These guys do outstanding engine
work and this is evidence of their skill.
Please note this is not my car. I can't answer all questions but will do my
best to pass them onto the owner.
The JET Bicycle - The most dangerous unsafe bike EVER
An old womans bike built for shopping turned into a bomb inspired safety
hazzard. This is the final part in my series on the wonderfull pulse jet
and what an end.The jet will push the bike a little faster but its staying on thats the
challenage as some of the more keen eye'd people will have noticed the side
shaking , yes we could have cured it with better frame better wheels etc
but i like its a shit bike n still is.
Other videos in the series are
Part 1- Making the jet
Part 2- First test
Part 3- Strapped up in van and nearly setting fire to everything
Part 4- Making the jet bicycle
also follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/colin_furze
and my facebook page
For more info on this project and other crazy ones like it visit my website
Contact me either here on youtube or at firstname.lastname@example.org
Music by march to the grave heres the link etc