Twin 62/62 turbo jeep, 1005whp pull. Final numbers were 1134whp and 963wtq.
Final Dyno sheet can be viewed here http://razzi.me/photos/97560-262424_2312285807677_1265342863_2766984_4943465_n
We have some amazing specials on Precision turbos right now. Contact us at Sales@getpowerhouse.com !!!!
Jeep SRT8 Before / After ! MUST SEE !
Before: Stock 425hp 425T
After: 725hp 580T
Mods and Upgrades:
• Low Compression 426 cid Stroker Motor
• Single Ball Bearing turbocharger
• Stainless Steel turbo Y-Pipe
• Single 44mm Wastegate
• Front Mounted Air-to-Air Intercooler
• Polished Inlet Tube with Blow-Off Valve
• High Flow Cylinder Heads
• Polished Intake Manifold
• HPE700 Camshaft
• Upgraded Fuel Injectors
• Stainless Steel Exhaust System
• KTS Engine Management Calibration
• Hennessey Red Valve Covers
• Hennessey Premium Floormats
• Hennessey Embroidered Headrests
• Lightweight Wheel & Tire Packages
• Suspension & Brake Upgrades
• Automatic Transmission Upgrades
Hennessey HPE800 Twin Turbo Jeep
This HPE800 Jeep was built in Texas by Hennessey Performance.
It has a twin dual ball bearing turbo
set up, and a low compression 426CID engine.
We have rebuilt the transmission for it, with kevlar clutches and stronger
solenoids for a Stage II valve body.
6.4L Jeep SRT8 Turbo
This is when we started turning the Boost up on high during tuning. Great way to
get the piping wrapping to dry. Haha. Jeep finally made firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jeep SRT-8 Hennessey Turbo600 Acceleration
Two awesome Jeep SRT-8 Hennessey turbo600 one of them with a carbon fiber hood.
Also you can see that it makes a little backfire.
These beasts have 600hp
0-100km/h in 3.4 secs
It even beats a SRT10 Viper in 0-100 km/h