04 CTS-V w/ kooks headers, no cats, and magnaflow catback with super 44
flowmasters in place of the magnaflow mufflers.
Lamborghini LP 560-4 Vs. Cadillac CTS-V Twin Turbo
Since my friend believes his twin turbo
CTS-V is unbeatable, I had to show him what a little Italian car can do.
But don't worry if you're a CTS-V fan...The car is getting a stronger rear,
and more Boost...So stay tuned!!
Filmed in Mexico well over a year ago.
AMS Cadilac CTS-V
Martin's 2005 Cadilac CTS-V
• Katech 427 LS2 stroker motor with 11:1 compression, forged pistons,
rods & crank • ARP Head bolts
• Joey Mendelis custom CNC heads with high RPM valvetrain
• FAST 90mm Intake manifold
• Ported LS2 Throttle Body
• Bauer Racing engines custom cam
• Kooks headers
• B&B 3 Exhaust
• HP Tuners tuned by AMS
• ACT Twin disc clutch
• Sachs T2 spec dampers
• Ground Control Coil-over conversion
• Hawk HP+ brake pads front and rear
• GM racing front control arms
• BMR toe rods
• BMR trailing arms
• BMR Pinion support brace
• UUC Shifter with custom delrin shift knob.
• Spectre werkes carbon fiber hood
• Spectre werkes wide-body fender flares
• CCW wheels anodized black, 18x10.5 rear 18x9.5 front
• All chrome trim blacked
09 CTS-V vs 99 Camaro SS
SUBSCRIBE TO THE NOR CAL RACING CHANNEL!!
99 LQ4 Camaro SS Low
compression set-up before Supercharger
2009 cadilliac CTS-V
(All videos submitted by dagatez are computer generated, including this
Jeff's Twin Turbo CTS-V
Well, finally after two years of fabrication, Jeff got his CTS-V back. You
may remember it from my CTS-V Cat Pop vid (check my other vids if you
missed it) before it got the turbos
installed. So now it's back, and it didn't take long for Jeff to 'take care
of it'. Enjoy!