Golden Super Cruise May, 2012
This is the Golden Super Cruise in Golden, CO. This is the official kick
off show. It is the first Saturday of every month from May until October.
There was well over 3,000 cars here. If you like cars, you should
definitely go to the next one! The songs are Pretty Lights - Finally Moving
and Pretty Lights - Finally Moving Remix.
NSRA Mid-America Street Rod Nationals Car Show Event in Springfield, Missouri 2012
SORRY ABOUT MUSIC MISSING BETWEEN 4:05 - 6:20, REMOVED DUE TO COPYRIGHT.
Memorial Day weekend on May 25, 2012 in Springfield, Missouri the Mid
America Street Rod Nationals car show sponsored by National Street Rod
Association (NSRA) at the Ozark Empire Fairgrounds and E-Plex. Over 2,100
cars showed up for the event and i was able to film over 100 of them
cruising around the fair grounds like a parade and on the streets of the
Chevy 250 Inline Six, True Dual Headers and Glasspacks
Here's my update. Got 2.25" pipes to the bumper with a pair of stainless 3"
Cherry Bomb tips. I love how pissed-off these inline sixes sound with true
duals. Pardon the sloppy takeoff and granny shifting -- my clutch spring
broke literally right as I took off the first time and I patched it back up
well enough to record this.
Some details on the car:
1966 Chevrolet Biscayne Sedan, obtained with 72K original miles:
* Original 250 inline six, mildly refreshed with some goodies:
- Lump-port head, ported and lightly polished, 3-angle valve job (all done
- Summit Racing SBC 358 lb./in. valve springs (prepping for a cam)
- Offenhauser 4bbl intake manifold w/ Edelbrock 500CFM carb and 1" carb
- Custom "ram-air" style air intake with a 4" inlet Spectre cone filter
- Custom 1.5" primary shorty headers made from Flowtech truck/van headers
and 2.5" collectors
- 2.25" true-dual pipes into 22" Thrush glasspacks, originally dumped at
rear axle (HOLY DRONE)
* Stock Saginaw 3-speed column shift
* Stock 10-bolt rear, 3.36 diff
* Cragar 330 "Super-Spoke" 15x8" wheels all around
* Drilled brake drums
* Other minor details I'm likely forgetting
I've got plenty of work planned for the car, including the engine, but
frankly, I'm impressed with the performance it has for such a large car.
Thanks for watching. Six in a row makes it go. Ain't no crime runnin'