The motorcycle crash at actual speed (not slow motion like the first video published a week ago). No music on this one; just the actual sounds recorded by the GoPro Hero HD helmet cam. You can see me riding the Victory Vision back down Mt Lemmon after the crash in another video published last week right after the original crash video in slow motion.
Best Motorcycle and Quad Fail Compilation 2014
Check us out on Facebook
Check out my channel for more crazy stuff!
Follow us on Instagram!
Instagram - http://instagram.com/mooseriders
Thank yoy so much for so many views in such a short time!
Many of you enjoyed this Fail Compilation.
I will make PART 2 when this video reach 1 million views!
Subscribe to follow me!
Best Motorcycle and Quad Fail Compilation 2014!
Note: The video was made in 2014. The clips in this video are not
- Moose Riders
The speech is from Charlie Chaplin - Great Dictator, the most inspiring
speech I've ever heard
Follow me on Facebook: facebook.om/meddesyoutube
The accidents in these particular scenes
were not caused by overspeeding
Drive only as fast as
you have it under control
you only got 1 life
- take good care of it
Rat Rod vs Lamborghini Aventador! Roadkill Episode 5
On this episode of Roadkill, HOT ROD's David Freiburger and Mike Finnegan
spend 24 crazy hours with a 1930 Model A Rat Rod and a 2012 Lamborghini
Aventador to find out which wildly impractical, larger-than-life car
attracts the most attention.
Roadkill appears every fourth Friday on the new Motor Trend channel.
Subscribe now to make sure you're in on all the action!
Facebook - http://facebook.com/motortrendmag &
Twitter - http://twitter.com/motortrend
Google+ - https://plus.google.com/101867967859016552744/posts
Website - http://www.motortrend.com & http://www.hotrod.com
Ride to Jasper clips with crash
Highlights of the Jasper ride on 5-7-11 where I crashed. Lots of wheelies
and bikes getting pulled over. Just the bike audio. Bike goes off the road
infront of me and I hit too much rear brake with new pads and rotors just
put on. Using a Gopro HD at 720p 60fps with closed case cover.
HOGG MANIA 5 official trailer
Hogg Mania 5 "West Coast Classic", features stunts, crashes and bike runs
up and down the west coast. All the excitement you expect from the Hogg
Mania series is in HOGG MANIA 5!
Motorcycle Hits Deer @ 85 mph | Helmet Cam
ANALYSIS & Damage Assessment: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQRv1H9_v4A
I hit a buck (had 2+ in. antlers) on my 04 GSXR 1000 on June 28, 2009.
I did not crash, but the bike was totaled. It literally jumped right in
front of me and I had no time to react! In the analysis (link above), you
can see the deer was only on cam for 6 frames which is 6/30 or 1/5 of a
sec! Therefore, speed had nothing to do with impact.
Factors to consider (in debatable order of importance):
1. Speed: a) at speed limit would only have had .5 sec to react b) going faster *I* would have evaded... could
have hit someone else
2. Momentum: a) accelerating out of the corner b) not enough time to let
3. Angle: Bike was almost all the way leaned over
4. Deer mid-air: a) less resistance b) not high enough to knock me off and
kill me instantly
5. Deer impact location: Only hit neck, not body
6. Deer angle: Jumped from -right- side while I was leaning -right- into it
7. Deer weight: a) approx. 100 lbs (45 kg) b) not fully
grown buck yet
8. Ride position: Usually hang off bike, but was taking it easy
9. Frame sliders: Protected leg from tearing off
10. Exhaust: OEM (not shorty)
prevented carcass from hitting rear wheel
11. Post impact: No car in oncoming lane
12. Wobbles: Violent steering caused front wheel to lift off ground
13. Bars: a) throttle hand came off b) if left hand came off... whiiiskey
14. Corner: Caught bars and dropped front just in time to turn, avoiding
15. Full gear: Deer brushed knee- no injury
16. Camera angle: a) cam tilted too low b) if normal, impact wouldn't be
17. Rider behind: a) avoided spinning deer in approx 1 second
b) didn't swerve
18. # of riders: 10 approx 1-10 secs ahead and 5 approx 1-10 secs behind
19. Following distance: Deer jumped in between 2 riders
20. TIME UNPREDICTABLE: a) time the deer jumped b) time i was there that
I rode the bike for another 45 mins until I had to shut it off to prevent
engine damage because the radiator was busted. I survived without a
scratch. The deer was still in mid air as it's neck/shoulder was sliced by
my right fork and brake rotor. Then it busted my frame slider all the way
back, brushed my knee (leaving fur in the velcro), and flung off the Exhaust, when it made like a top and spun
to the other side of the road, leaving a blood trail over 50 ft. The 2
lines of blood keep intersecting, which show how much the deer spun.
Lastly, I want to mention that my right is a wide open field. There's 1/4
mile before woods. Deer heard us coming at least 10-20 secs before the
first rider passed. If it did not hear us coming from miles away, then it
had to have seen the other bikes go by. It tried to go between us... This
stray deer ignored all instincts! Freak accident and nothing else! If you
think slower speed would have avoided impact, then watch the analysis. If I
was going faster, I would have
avoided it entirely and the guy behind me could have hit it too.
Am I lucky I didn't die or am I unlucky this shit happened? Many things in
life cannot be controlled...like cancer. If you try to figure out why it
happened, you'll never get anywhere. Don't ask why, don't let it affect
your outlook on life, just try to keep calm and carry on!
Telling off a tailgater
Remember people, non-tailgaters make better lovers.
Using the external mic this time, audio is kinda fail.