1967 Mercury Cougar - Dan Gurney Special - SOLD
This '67 Cougar DGS is a very nice example of a solid, un-messed-with,
standard first-gen Cougar. Low mileage, no rust, and sporting its original
interior. Cars like this are getting harder and harder to find!
Car has been sold! eBay auction:
Best MUSCLE CAR Sounds of 2013
TURN UP YOUR SPEAKERS, THIS IS A GOOD ONE!
So another year almost over, it's time to recap some of the greatest MUSCLE
CARS and CLASSICS with those lovely V8 and Exhaust sounds that I caught on camera in 2013.
The year 2014 will be full of all new muscle car / supercar videos, so stay
tuned and push that 'SUBSCRIBE' button if you haven't already.
Some of the upcoming events / places in 2014 that I will be attending:
Geneva International Motor Show, Monaco / Cannes (supercars), Helsinki
Cruising Night events (muscle cars), Unlimited Racing supercar event (June)
and a lot more!
Thanks to all my viewers so far and happy new year! See ya all again in
All the LOUD American Muscle Cars featured in this video:
- Supercharged Chevrolet Corvette C6 Z06
- Blown 1970 Dodge Charger
- 1968 Ford Mustang GT-390
- 1970 Dodge Challenger R/T 440 Magnum
- 800 HP 1973 Dodge Charger SE 605 cid / 9.9 L
- 1st Gen Dodge Viper RT/10
- Straight Pipe 1967 Ford Mustang 5.0
- 1970 Dodge Charger 500
- 700hp ZR6X Extreme Wide Body Corvette C6
- 1970 Plymouth 'Cuda 440
- 1970 Dodge Charger R/T SE 440 7.2L
- 1969 Chevrolet Camaro
SS 6.6 402
- Best SUPERCAR Sounds of 2013 http://youtu.be/krb26ZvXYpo
- ZR6X is BACK!! 700 HP Extreme Wide Body C6 Corvette - amazing V8 and Exhaust sound, REVS!!
- BULLITT!! 1968 Ford Mustang GT-390 Fastback "Bullitt" -
incredible V8 sound!! http://youtu.be/rcs7GR1YzPE
Watch in High Definition (1080p HD).
RATE, COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE!
SUBSCRIBE for more upcoming automotive videos:
Jamboolio - Automotive Blog: http://jamboolio.blogspot.com/
LIKE Jamboolio's Supercar / Musclecar Videos on FACEBOOK:
Follow Jamboolio on TWITTER:
Electric Hideaway Headlight Actuator Conversion: 1967-1968 Mercury Cougar
In this video, we show how to replace your early Cougar's vacuum-operated
hideaway headlight system with a simpler, more reliable electric conversion
kit. This kit includes two remanufactured Ford Probe headlight motors, a
custom wiring harness, and custom bracketry and hardware for this specific
application, making installation simple.
To view the kit, click here:
Some reasons to go this route instead of keeping your vacuum system:
- Easier to keep your grille straight. The vacuum system puts constant
pressure on the grille.
- Cheaper as a whole. To replace your entire vacuum system is significantly
- faster and more even opening &
closing. No more slow opening / closing one at a time.
- Can operate without the engine running.
- Perfect solution for those with high performance engines with low vacuum.
Thanks for watching / reading! Subscribe to our channel to keep up with our
new videos, and like us on facebook while you're at it:
(SOLD) 1970 Mercury Cougar 428 CJ Eliminator
Car has been sold! See on eBay:
This Competition Green, 428 Cobra Jet, Ram-Air, rust-free beauty is offered
for sale on eBay with no reserve, and a starting price of $1. In this
video, Don gives a comprehensive and honest overview of the entire car,
inside and out. And of course there's a little bit of fun driving footage
in there as well...
Auction ends Oct. 12, 2014 at 11pm Pacific time. View & bid on eBay: