Autosnap GD860 Auto Diagnostic (Автоснап уред за дијагностика makobd.com)
Авто Дијагностика "MAK-OBD" е застапник на
производите од британската фирма
ТоријаКарс која е специјализирана за
развој и производство на уреди за
дијагностика и опрема за автомобилскиот
ГД 860 е универзален уред за дијагностика
на автомобили од новата генерација на
дијагностички алат, во тој уред е
применета најновата иновативна
технологија која обезбедува поточна,
осеопфатена, повеќе стабилна и побрза
дијагноза за да им помогне на
механичарите и техничарите во
поправката на возила.
The detailed process about using KTAG K-TAG OBD ECU Programming Tool
The video shows how to use ECU Programming Tool KTAG K-TAG.
KTAG K-TAG ECU Programming Tool is designed entirely around the needs of
our customers to be more responsive and reliable and have more function
than FGTech Galletto 2-Master EOBD2, A true champion of innovation, K-TAG
ecu repair tool introduces another brand new novelty to Alientech world:
J-Tag communication for Asian vehicles.
ScanMaster-ELM OBD-2 ScanTool for ELM327
ScanMaster-ELM software for all ELM327 and compatible interfaces. The
genuine full version can be purchased on http://www.wgsoft.de
The software is multilanguage.
How to Diagnose OBD II Fault Codes P0171 and P0174 Leaking Intake and EGR Valve (06 Ford Freestyle)
We had a 2006 Ford Freestyle come in with fault codes P0171 and P0174. Both
are lean codes meaning the O2 sensors were reading a lean condition. After
watching the fuel trim while using brake clean around the intake area we
determined the vehicle should have a smoke test. During the test we found
the EGR valve to have a vacuum leak. Once that was repaired it was also
determined there still was a leak and the intake gaskets were at fault as
well. This video gives you an insight to advanced diagnostics with
equipment that the normal weekend warrior wouldnt have access to.
The automobile consist of:
• Fuel System: Purpose is to deliver fuel to the engine. It consists of
the fuel tank, pump, gauge/sensor, filter, pressure regulator and
• Air Intake System: Purpose is to clean and direct outside air into the
engine. It consist of air filter, ducts, air plenum and intake manifold.
• Exhaust System: Purpose is to
direct Exhaust gasses out of
combustion out of engine. It consists of the Exhaust manifold, converters, pipes and
• Cooling System: Purpose is to remove excess heat from the engine. It
consists of water pump, hoses, radiator, thermostat, cooling fan and
coolant recovery tank. Also the oil system serves as a cooling system as
well as a lubricating system. It consist of oil pump, pan, filter and
1. Clutch: Purpose is to connect the engine and transmission together. It
consists of clutch drive disc, driven disc, release bearing, clutch fork,
cable, slave cylinder, master cylinder. There are three types of clutch
systems: mechanical, cable and hydraulic.
2. Transmission: Purpose is to match engine speed to road speed. Two types
used are manual or automatic. These consist of gears, linkages, cables and
converters for automatics. A manual is connected to the clutch by a
flywheel and automatic by a flexplate.
3. Driveshaft: Purpose is to connect the transmission to the rear axle. It
consists of a slip yoke, shaft and universal joints.
4. Rear axle differential: Purpose is to change the angle of motion from
engine to the wheels. It also divides torque between the wheels. It
consists of a ring and pinion gear, carrier, bearings, crush sleeve and
5. Wheels/Tires: Purpose is to provide traction to the road as well as
carry the weight of the vehicle.
Vehicle Control Systems:
1. Brakes: Purpose is to slow and stop the vehicle. It consists of master
cylinder, brake Booster (vacuum or
hydraulic), calipers, drums, pads and rotors.
2. Steering: Purpose is to direct vehicle in the required direction.
Consists of steering gear (rack & pinion), steering wheel, column,
inner/outer tie rods, pump, reservoir, hoses and pipes.
3. Suspension: Purpose is to provide stability and handling while also
providing comfort to the ride. Consists of shocks, struts, sway bars, end
links, springs, trailing arms and bushings.
1: Heating Ventilation Air Conditioning (HVAC): Heats and cools interior
air to passenger comfort. Also circulates outside and inside air.
• Air Conditioning: Consist of condenser, compressor, accumulator
(receiver/dryer) orifice, expansion valve, hoses, evaporator, controls,
actuators and modules.
• Heating: Consists of heater core, valves, hoses and switches.
1. Power Generation: Creates electrical power to run all the electrical
systems. Consists of the alternator.
2. Power storage: Stores unused power to start the car and supply voltage
to the alternator to create more electricity.
• Both systems consist of wiring, harnesses, fuse, relays and modules
How to use an OBD2 scan tool
This video goes over OBD2 scan tool basics and code basics.
Here you can access the same online info that I use to work on my own cars:
Here at Northern Tools you can find Milwaukee Tools, and other tools I use
in my videos:
Click here to show thanks, and help support Fixbook:
Fixbook DIY Car Repair
OBD2 diagnostic socket test
How to test an Obd2 Diagnostic Socket if you have no communication or your
Diagnostic Kit does not power up
Domestic Diagnostics Presented by Launch
Video from 12/14/11 Professional Tool and Equipment News webcast covering
how to diagnose domestic vehicles using a scan tool, particularly focusing
on emissions issues and bidirectional controls. A Launch X431 scan tool is
used in this class.