11 second Chevy Trailblazer SS supercharged 6.0 truck drag racing video 2011
11 second Chevy Trailblazer SS supercharged 6.0 truck drag racing at
Edgewater Sports Park drag strip 10-21-11. I was told the engine
combination was a 6.0 liter Lsx engine with a roots blown super charger,
basic Exhaust and intake mods. I saw
this TBSS make a 10.9 pass right before the track shut down, his best of
the night. For more cool drag racing videos check out my channel:
80 Cobra Testing & Tuning
Carbed turbo 302 stock shortblock, new
automatic transmission 80 Cobra Mustang Foxbody testing and tuning at
Edgewater Sports Park. Tons of old videos of this awesome machine in our
library with the old engine setup, and more to come as this car shoots for
the 9 second zone with a new transmission!
KOTS: Nitrous Foxbody 79 Capri almost wrecks at Thursday Night Lightz 2012
KOTS: Nitrous SBF Foxbody "Rosa Belle"
79 Capri almost wrecks drag racing for $1000 dollars during Thursday Night
Lightz Edgewater "King of the Street" races 6-14-12. These two badass Ford
powered Mustangs are
closely matched and the army green 1979 Capri is lucky to keep his
beautiful paint off the Big Block blue Ford! Stay tuned to my channel for
more action from this weekly event!
KOTS 9: Nitrous Foxbody $1000 grudge racing Thursday Night Lightz, Edgewater 2012
KOTS 9: Nitrous Foxbody $1000 Grudge
Racing Thursday Night Lightz, Edgewater drag strip 7-12-12. This is the
largest weekly cruise in in the Midwest, packing 3,000+ people into
Edgewater Sports Park to watch the no clocks, hand drop, un-prepped track
grudge racing every Thursday all summer long. This is the Wyldfantasies
coverage of Event 9 of 2012 with the badass foxbody "ROSA BELLE" Nitrous fed 79 Capri foxbody takes the title for
the 5th time this season! Check out my channel to see more videos of this
wicked wheelie machine dominate its competitors as the King of the Street
reigning champion on my channel:
Jon Kaase Boss 521c.i. BigBlock Ford - 1985 Mustang FoxBody on Street Tires @San Antonio Raceway
Filmed at http://www.SanAntonioRaceway.com At the
http://www.TheClashOfTheTitans.com Events. More video to come please stay
tuned for a highlight video of this event.
For more Info about this Motor Built by: Jon Kaase Racing Engines
check em out here http://www.jonkaaseracingengines.com/
Why did i write hemi, because this engine was based and Built to compete
with the Dodge Hemi in NASCAR. While trying to find a Orginal boss 429 is
almost impossible. Jon Kaase Racing Engine has Designed this bad boy, Also
known as the Boss 9 available in 429c.i. 460c.i. 521c.i. 600c.i.
Now that suck sick
Wiki About the Boss 429, built for Nascar to compete with the HEMI
Skull Crusher Adventures is Sponsored by: http://diy4x.com/ &
Filmed with a Canon 600d/T3i & GoPro Hero 2's & 3's Black
Filmed and edited by Skull Crusher Adventures All rights reserved
INTRO & EXIT EDITED BY:
Raven Pro Design
Exit Intro Music
By: KillrBuckeye @ http://www.youtube.com/user/KillrBuckeye
Song: The Rising @ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKRUag...
Available for purchase @ (Amazon, Napster, eMusic, Rhapsody, etc.)
Autos & Vehicles
Standard YouTube License
In car 9 sec.331 All Motor Mustang 5 spd.
***Please press "like button" if you enjoyed this video....Thanks!
Racing in the Ed Day Charity Challenge race @ New England Dragway
1st outing of the season, 1st time with the GoPro cameras.
The Bomber: "Trick Flow Power" the Movie 2013
Xtreme Outlaw Series x275 class champion for 2013! The Bomber: "Trick Flow
Power" the mini Movie! This video features one of the fastest Smallblock
powered Fords in the country, the "ROSA BELLE" a wicked 1979 Foxbody Capri
with updated Mustang body
panels and a killer military themed paint job highlighting the WWII Bomber
style just like the old airplanes, and commemorating the dates of his
children born, this is one great looking modern piece of hardware featuring
all the best technologies of today. Take a look at the declassified specs
of the Rosa Belle and her advanced weapon systems and equipment in this
The Bomber: ROSA BELLE
One of the fastest known high-port single stage Nitrous motors in the country!
* Motor Specs: SBF 434 cubic inches of Ford Power!
* Trick Flow High Port Aluminum Heads
* Dart Race block: BES spec, Nitrous
camshaft, Diamond pistons Oliver rods 2828 victor intake
* New-Coan trans with Reid Case
* New-Bradco Custom NOS convertor
* Pro Fogger tuned and flowed by June Bug (Kevin Neal)
* Wilson cross bar plate for ultra street
* 1979 Capri Foxbody, updated 1990 Mustang carbon fiber front nose
* Always garaged and built right.
* All New 25.3 C/M cage Fresh 6.50 Certified Cage
* Chrome moly tubular front end
* New Coil overs strange double adjustable with pro-mod valving struts on
* New Rear Afco double adjustable coilovers
* PA Mini-tub notched rear frame rails
* 275/60/15 mickeys DR's with room for larger tire.
* Gary Rohe Rear anti roll bar
* Built and braced 8.8 9" ends 3.73 gear
* 33 spline Moser star flanged axles and gun drilled, moser spool
* TRZ and lower control arms
* Aerospace front and rear brakes
* Removable steering wheel, Window net, Kirkey seats
* Weld Magnums w/ beadlocks on the rear wheels 15x3, 15x10
* 5 gallon Aluminum fuel cell
* MSD Power Grid w/crank trigger, 16 volt battery
* Race Pak, New chute
* Motor and mid plate
* Electric shifter
* Radiator with -16 AN fittings
* Remote Electric Water pump AN Water hoses all AN fitting and hoses.
* Electric fan Fuel System
* Magna fuel 500
* Magna fuel Fuel Reg
* All braided lines
- Car has been 4.90s at 2900 lbs
- In ultra trim at 3055 lbs its been 5.04.
- On the Mickey pro tire it's 60" has been 1.14
- On the older M/T it's been 1.18
Justin Johnson, driver/tuner 2013
Chris Tino, driver 2012
Tim (Bub) Oakes
Taco Trevor Johnson
Special thanks to Kevin Neal for the spot on Nitrous tunes!
Boosted GT Ride Along
1400hp - 8 second turboMustang - Whats the fastest car
you've ever ridden in? This is towards the top for me, granted the car was
turned down to 15psi for these passes, it was still putting down around
1000whp at this level. BoostedGT
knows how to get down!