Chevy Impala 572 Big Block 750HP!!
Cruisin' in the bad ass Chevy Impala. By www.nelsonracingengines.com
- 572 Big Block Hot Rod series (9,4L)
- 750 HP @ 6000rpm
- Runs on pump gas.
- Richmond 6 speed manual with dual disk clutch and a long shifter.
- 12 bolt 3.55 geared rear end.
- Hotchics suspension.
- Bear 4 wheel disk brakes.
- Custom 2.25 primary pipe on header with dual 3.5 inch Exhaust and dual 3.5 inch 2 chamber Flowmaster
- Engine is carbed with a 1050 street dominator with progressive linkage
and uses MSD ignition.
If you have a nissan skyline or other rice crap, start crying!
BARN FIND 1959 Lincoln Continental MKIV, Garage Find, Survivor
Following up on a 1959 Lincoln Continental from the owner of a 1963 Olds 98
convertible "survivor" I recently acquired. This car was actually parked in
1993, so it's been sitting under a cover in the solitude of a residential
garage for almost 20 years...
See the 1978 Lincoln here: http://youtu.be/Efh-lj2WbpQ
Cadillac CTSV Vs Ferrari California Drag Race - Top Gear USA - Series 2
Rutledge Wood sings the praises of the Cadillac CTSV, as we take a drive
through the history of the brand and it's rise and fall and rise again,
culminating in a drag race with a Ferrari California.
Subscribe to see all the reviews, races and challenges:
Top Gear YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/topgear
TopGear.com website: http://www.topgear.com
Top Gear Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/topgear
Top Gear Twitter: http://twitter.com/BBC_topgear
Latest Top Gear videos: http://bit.ly/wo6B2S