Sold at http://www.ClassicarGarage.nl MG MGC roadster, year 1968. Colour crème white with a black leather interior. Beautifully restored and perfectly documented, superb (excellent++) condition, near concourse! Matching numbers, a Heritage certificate is present. This fine classic car was SOLD at http://www.ClassicarGarage.nl
"Little Red MGA" Blown V8 (part 1)
MGA V8 ,1961 Custom Roadster Hot Rod by Keith Raphael. 350ci GM, Airflow
Research aluminum racing heads, B&M Blower, Doug Nash 5 speed, Corvette
independant suspention, 4 wheel disk brakes.500 horsepower!
Black MG MGB GT v8 rides to Netherlands
Another factory MG MGB GT v8 has left England for a new pampered life in
It is a black chrome bumper v8, pampered by Ian for years and now getting
leather seats and original carbs for a new good start in The Netherlands.
- Ian for pampering and finally selling this non restored v8
- Derk driving my Audi in several modes and moods !
- Maarten for driving the Gtv8 to Netherlands although nog truly against
- Milan who gave the idea for dreaming an GTv8 instead of a roadster v8
- Several petrolstations to provide petrol
- Finally the nurses who took care of me.........
Music by Richard Thompson
1960 MGA 1600 Roadster for Sale
This is a beautifully restored MGA 1600 for details tons of photos and more
vids visit: http://www.sunsetclassics.com/1960-mga-1600-roadster/ Contact
John at 612-805-2428 with questions or to purchase this fine MGA Roadster.