74 Chevy Nova Update 100 - FINAL PAINT (Lots of Timelapse video)

100th Episode!!! My Day at the paint booth! Lots of time lapse in this video of every step I took to get the 74 Nova painted. If you are wondering why I taped green tape to my clothes is because I wanted to make sure my clothes do not flap and touch the car while painting. Its tight against my body.

More Videos...


1974 "Reborn" Chevy Nova Custom Walkaround HD
The grand finale. My "Reborn" 1974 Chevy Nova Custom. Walk around HD video with a look of the interior as well as a look at the engine bay. Proud to say that I did it all myself from metal work, body work to final paint. If you have watched all the 74 Chevy Nova Update videos, you saw it happen from start to finish. Music: Bad Style-Time Back.





Aim Collision Center 1968 Chevy Nova Project
1968 Chevy Nova full color change to Velocity Yellow. Done at Aim Collision Center Aim Collision Center 1301 Armitage Ave unit A Melrose Park, IL 60160 708-343-8550 www.aimcollisioncenter.com





House Of Kolor - How To Paint A Car - John Kosmoski
These are clips from the full DVD of Kustom Painting Made Easy - By John Kosmoski of House of Kolor. The dvd is great and there is a ton of information in it. I have the full 1hour and a half dvd. Email me. 01-05-2016 abel_m_95076@yahoo.com





How to Fix a Scratch and Paint with Base / Clear
More information here - http://www.refinishnetwork.com/2009/06/17/how-to-paint-a-car-yourself/ Visit http://www.refinishnetwork.com for more videos, repair article, auto body repair courses and auto body repair information. Join other auto body technicians and discuss car painting techniques with auto body professionals and enthusiasts. This shows a minor scrape on a Mazda Miata. The scratch was feathered out, primed and painted using BASF paint. There are many ways to get the job done, this is what was done here: 1. The scratch was feathered out using 280 grit paper until each color was seperated around 1/2". 2. Next it was backsanded to allow space for the primer to adhere. 3. It was primed with 2 coats of Glasurit 285-10/20 direct to metal urethane primer and allowed to dry. It was primed with a devilbiss finishline HVLP gun with a 1.6 tip. 4. Next it was blocksanded using 320 paper, then final sanded with some 400-500 grit paper. Using a block is optional there but recommended. 5. After taping it up it was painted using RM Diamont basecoat in 3 coats. Each coat was allowed to flash about 5 minutes before the next one. Then 15 minutes before clearing. An Iwata LPH400 was used to apply the basecoat at about 20 psi. 6. The clear coat used here was BASF DC5335 Glamour clear. It was applied in 2 coats with about 10 minutes between coats. It was applied using an Iwata W400 with about 26 PSI at the gauge. A few dirt nibs were colorsanded and polished afterwards.




Follow