Porsche 930 3.4litre twin turbo GT1 - Daytona PCA 09 Overall Win!
Watch the PCA Dayona Octoberfest 09 Enduro as the PWR 1986 930 based 3.4
litre twin turbo GT 1 takes to the grass
in the opening laps while reaching speeds of almost 180 mph aand going on
to win overall against the latest factory offerings without ABS or traction
control using only a 4 speed production transmission.
Porsche Boxster @ Nürburgring (BTG 7.56)
Track Day 2010-05-25 at Nürburgring Nordschleife with GT Events. Driver:
Erik Jirhall from Sweden. Car: Porsche 987 Boxster S 2010 with original
PASM chassis and PDK gearbox with paddles. The video is recorded with a
Video VBOX from Racelogic. Gentlemen Racing Club. Want to drive on a race
track? Go to www.autolife.se/grc
1999 PORSCHE SPEC BOXSTER DYNO RUN - Built by TuneRS Motorsports
One of 4 spec boxsters built by TuneRS Motorsports.
- 6 point roll cage 1.75″ OD 0.095″ wall 4130 Chromoly FIA approved
design built by TuneRS Motorsports in-house
- Nascar driver side cage protection
- 3 point Safecraft Fire suppression system
- Manual dual pull fire safety extinguisher
- 6 point OMP harness
- Hella 6 pole Kill Switch.
- 2 safety nets (1 window, 1 cockpit)
- Re-built 2.5L engine assembly by TuneRS Motorsports. 0 Miles
- New piston rings, new main bearings, new connecting rod bearings,
cylinder heads re-conditioned with valve job, new timing chains, new
tensioner paddles and blades, new AOS
- TRS Direct Oil Feed (DOF)
- Aasco lightweight flywheel
- Sachs performance clutch and pressure plate.
- Semi-Solid mounts.
- TRS 4″ under drive crankshaft pulley kit
- TRS 2qt oil deep sump kit
- TRS oil cooler delete kit
- Setrab power steering oil cooler by TRS.
- Setrab external engine cooler kit by TRS.
- Setrab transmission oil cooler kit by TRS.
- Tilton oil pump for transmission cooler
- TRS custom 1.75 S/S Exhaust with
- Boxster S center radiator
- Canton Accusump 3qt high Pressure "Bazooka"
- Canton remote oil filter adapter
- BILSTEIN PSS9 Coilovers
- SWIFT RACING SPRINGS (500lb, 450lb)
- GT3 lower control arms front and rear
- TRS Rear Adjustable toe links
- Tarett Engineering front sway bar drop links
- GT3 front 5 point adjustable sway bar
- Tarrett Engineering adjustable rear sway bar
- Tarrett Engineering rear sway bar links
- New front and rear wheel bearings
- ATE slotted rotors front and rear
- Steel Braided brake lines front and rear
- Castrol SRF brake fluid
- Pagid RS-29 Yellow front / rear brake pads
- TRS Front Cooling Brake Deflectors
ACCESSORIES / INTERIOR
- MOMO Daytona FIA race seat
- Sparco manual seat slider
- MOMO Quick release wheel hub
- MOMO Suede 340 steering wheel
- NUMERIC Racing Adjustable Short Shifter
- TRS shifter base raise
- Long Acre 2 Switch Start Panel
- TRS Fiberglass Side Skirts
- Boxster S Front Bumper
- 996 GT3 Cup Front Lip Spoiler
- TRS Fiberglass Roof w/Lexan rear window
- Original rear spoiler mounted in up position
- TRS Lightweight Front Bumper Brace with tow hook
- TRS Lightweight Rear Bumper Brace with tow hook
- Aluminum silver mesh insert on rear bumper
- Urethane single stage paint
- Original side view mirrors (power removed)
- Aerocatch quick release panel pin system (2 on front hood, 1 on rear
WHEELS / TIRES
- 17×7 Front OEM Wheel, powdercoat yellow
- 17×8.5 Rear OEM Wheel, powdercoat yellow
- Toyo RA1 235/40/17 Front
- Toyo RA1 255/40/17 Rear
- MSI racing front and rear lug studs
Visit www.tunersmotorsports.com for more information.
Porsche Boxster Cup Racing Oktoberfast
This video of Porsche Boxster Cup Race Cars was taken at the Hallett Race
Track during Oktoberfast in October 6, 2012. These Porsche Boxsters sounded
amazing as they raced on the track. We hope you like this Porsche Boxster
racing video and make sure to click the thumbs up if you enjoy it!
Porsche Boxster 3.2 S Race Car Track Test
Porsche Boxster 3.2S race car track Tested at Silverstone on a Gold Track
Feature: John Hayman
Photographer: Owen Brown
Car Owner: Brookspeed Racing
Video: Supplied by OnBoardVision
The 2012 Porsche Boxster S - /CHRIS HARRIS ON CARS
Porsche's new 981 Boxster is an all-new design. Bigger, but lighter than
before. We went to the launch event in the South of France to see how good
it was. And whether a man can now buy the girl's Porsche.