Test Drive the 2009 Dodge Ram Sport 5.7 HEMI (Review)
Please Refer to my in depth tour of this vehicle (responded below) for a more in depth look at the aesthetics and features. In this video I give a short tour and test drive of the 2009 Dodge Ram Sport. I take viewers on a close look through the interior and exterior of this truck while showing details, over viewing of features, and noting unique styling cues to the vehicle itself. I show truck car idling as well as take it on a thorough test drive through the city and highway on various surfaces. A thorough drive of this truck designed to give others a greater overall appreciation of the vehicle.
2010 Ram Power Wagon Off-Road Review
PickupTrucks.com takes the new 2010 Ram Power Wagon to Johnson Valley in Southern California for a rock crawling and wheeling adventure in this very capable off-road rig. Also, check out our full off-road test of the Power Wagon at PickupTrucks.com.
2011 Dodge Ram Laramie Longhorn 5.7l HEMI MDS 4x4 Automatic with Rambox in Sagebrush Pearl
Just wanted to post my truck as I wasn't able to find too much out there posted on this truck when I was shopping around so hopefully this helps someone out there.
I've had the truck since Canada Day Eve 2011. Love it so far. So comfortable even on a 10hr ride to Timmins Ontario. The fan cooled comfortable seats helped :) We christened her 'Jesse'. A Western themed name of a character from Toy Story 2&3 for a western themed luxury truck. (we have a young daughter :)
PRO's & thinks I like:
- Beautiful Longhorn edition Sagebrush Pearl paint scheme with designation medallions, western design themed dash/upholstery, guage cluster, floor mats, steering wheel, shifter, seats
- 20 inch wheel design
- Rambox system is very useful including the divider/extender, rail system, locking lit storage compartments on each side of bed, locking tailgate with built in camera
- Multipurposed MyGIG 730N/Alpine quality sound system with subwoofer, nice LCD Touch Display, Sirius/XM Satellite, AM/FM, DVD/CD player, USB iPod control, media player input, 10GB hard drive for music/nav files, integrated NAV, Hands free, reverse backing/hitching up camera and rear object sensory all works very well and easy to set up
- power moon roof and rear window
- very comfortable power seating with cooling/heating/lumber/position adjusters, all leather is real, feels/smells nice
- engine is more fuel efficient than my last HEMI, sounds nice with dual Exhaust integrated into rear bumper, very powerful sinking you into seat when accelerating
- trip/compass computer integrated into dash
- large multipurposed swivel combo mirrors for towing
- night accent lighting all over interior locations and door entry is a nice touch
- 110V 170W power recepticle in dash
- storage compartments in floor and under rear seats, 2WD, AUTO, 4WD electronic selector seems to work well
- trailer wiring connectors are integrated into bumper with doors to conceal and keep them protected, clean and dry
CON's & dislikes:
- None yet, it's brand new. I may be biased too! Although, I really think they should've sold it with a matching western outfit from hat to boots :)
- Since recording this video, I found a nice Longhorn baseball cap :) I've installed the MOPAR Rambox Cargo management system which includes dividers, false bottoms for the deep areas and nets for under the doors. This kit wasn't too expensive and will probably come in handy
- After doing a pile of research, I also installed a Bakflip G2 hard flipping tonneau cover that looks great & keeps the bed dry and secure with tailgate lock. It also opens fully to rear window giving you pretty much the whole length of bed with a nice protector for the rear window when hauling objects that might roll forward and smash the glass. I highly recommend it. Google them...there's videos of what they look like and how they work. Easy installation too. ( bakfliptonneaucover.com/dodge_crew_cab_with_rambox___details_ )
- I then installed Mopar LED bed lighting and a 12V recepticle for the driver's side Rambox cargo compartment.
- For its first birthday I had it serviced, checked over and installed the Mopar rear tailgate power lock accessory. It had been a minor pain to have to try and get hidden key blade out of keyfob with an armload of stuff to physically unlock or lock the tailgate. With this upgrade the tailgate locks/unlocks when all the doors are locked/unlocked via door controls or keyfob. I'm hearing 2013 models will include this feature including power Rambox locks in addition which would also be nice!
- That's probably all I'll do for modifications, upgrades. I don't like to go overboard with modding, just useful upgrades.
ItaliaspeedTV - Dodge Ram 2500 Power Wagon (2010)
The Dodge Ram Power Wagon returns for the 2010 model year, equipped with electric-locking front and rear differentials, electronic disconnecting sway bar, Bilstein shocks, 32-inch BFGoodrich off-road tires, underbody skid plate protection, 4.56 axle ratio for hill climbing and a custom-built Warn® 12,000 pound winch that is accessible through the front bumper. The 2010 Dodge Ram Power Wagon features new exterior graphics and a lower two-tone paint scheme.
Brand New 2011 Dodge Ram 1500 Big Horn at Gary Mathews of Jackson
http://www.MathewsAutomall.com Brand New 2011 Dodge Ram 1500 Big Horn at Gary Mathews of Jackson with Sales Professional Vicki Allen who performs a brief walk around on this amazing new Dodge Ram 1500. Looking for a pickup and a great deal, well no need to look any further, give us a call today to hear about our specials and the Gary Mathews of Jackson Value Package.
Dodge vs. GMC vs. Nissan at Spring Creek
Dodge, GMC, and Nissan compete on this small hill climb (100% grade) at Spring Creek Off Road. very muddy and slick; who will make it up?
Dodge and GMC are on Nitto Terra Grapplers. Nissan is running Michelin LTX A/T2. The Nittos on the Dodge are old and bald; the Nittos on the GMC are nearly brand new.
Off-Road, Dodge Ram 2009
See the entire event at http://www.autonetwork.com
Ram taken off-road by invited journalists at media introduction of 2009 Ram pickup truck in Santa Barbara, CA. August 18-20, 2008.