Mustang running Camaro from a 35 roll. would have been a much better race from a dig but the Camaro wouldnt do it. feel free to ask him why, im sure he will watch this and view the comments. prepare for a list of excuses though im warning you. plus the Camaro was auto and left it in drive, it took time to downshift and thats where the Mustang got the big jump from. not to mention the Mustang left about a half second early.
if youre thinking the Mustang should be faster your right, it has about 180,000 miles on the bottom end and those old rings arent holding up to the Boost. Mustang trapped at 109, Camaro trapped at ~104 i think.
**Filmed on a closed road with professional drivers, DO NOT attempt this yourself**
Mustang vs. Camaro
The Ford Mustang vs. the
Chevrolet Camaro go one
lap around Consumer Reports' auto test track pitting two V6 engines with
6-speed manual transmission and more than 300 horsepower each. Which of
these muscle cars comes out on top? Find out more about the Mustang and the Camaro on our website:
1300hp TT Cobra vs ZR-1 Corvette
TX Streets DVD RELEASED - http://www.1320video.com
OK, little bit of false advertising... this insane Cobra put down 1337whp
at 30psi, he had it turned down to 740hp at 14psi for these passes, this
thing is a MONSTER! It just got finished and they're working on
suspension, tires, etc next to get her to hook up!
2014 C7 Corvette vs 2014 GT500
Both cars are 100% bone stock.
14 LT1 Stingray Vette vs 5.8L GT500 662hp street racing from a dig!
Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 vs Ford Mustang Boss 302 Laguna Seca! - Head 2 Head Episode 3
On this episode of Head 2 Head, Chevrolet's new 2012 Camaro ZL1 faces off against the
reigning champion of the pony cars, Ford's 2012 Boss 302 Laguna Seca
Edition Mustang. Pro race
driver Randy Pobst hot laps both cars around Inde Motorsports Ranch in
Willcox, AZ to find out which modern muscle car reigns supreme.
Read the full story here:
Head 2 Head appears every other Wednesday on the new Motor Trend channel.
Subscribe now to make sure you're in on all the action!
Facebook - http://facebook.com/motortrendmag
Twitter - http://twitter.com/motortrend
Google+ - https://plus.google.com/101867967859016552744/posts
Website - http://www.motortrend.com
MuscleCar Tuner Showdown: HPE650/SuperSnake/SpeedfactorySRT8
We've compared nearly every combination of modern American muscle cars on
the market. Now it's time for the ultimate showdown - Hennessey's Camaro HPE650 vs Shelby's GT500
Super Snake vs Speedfactory's Challenger SRT8. We head to the Dyno, the test track and the
racetrack to determine which of these tuned pony cars reigns supreme.
Read the story here:
2004 Mustang Cobra Terminator SVT Supercharged Walkaround video -524 rwhp w stage 5 blower
2004 Mustang Cobra
Terminator SVT Supercharged Walkaround
LOW MILES!!! on a conservative daily driver tune this Dynoed to 524rwhp/536rwt !!!!
Still has even MORE!
My BEAUTIFUL, Silver 2004 Ford Mustang Cobra SVT TERMINATOR. This
car is SHARP!!! The car has never been smoked in and has been adult owned
and driven throughout. I take excellent care of my vehicles and this has
been no exception. There have been no corners cut here.
The car has ____A LOT____ of extras that were all on the car when I
purchaed it from the prior owner. He invested nearly $17K worth of extras
into the vehicle and truely spared no expense. Everything was well
documented and professionally installed. I received a large binder with all
the paperwork and receipts for the work performed from the original owner
and I'll pass it onto the lucky new owner. If you're looking for an ULTRA
fast Boosted cobra with everything
installed and maintained professionally, look NO further.
I have never raced or had it Dynoed. However the prior owner
who was a vendor at Mile High Performance in Colorado had the car Dynoed several times. The last
Dyno a few yrs ago
with the current mods put down about 525 RWHP. This was on a conservative
daily driver tune. I have only used the car for daily driving purposes so
never attempted to max out the power, however if interested there is
certainly more available with a more aggressive tune.
• 18x9 inch Fr500 Silver alloy rims w/ SVT Center caps
• Nitto 555 Extreme 275/35/18 tires w/1" H&R Spacers rear
• Bullitt Side Scoops
• Shorty Antenna
• Custom tinted Taillights
• Brushed SS Bumper Inserts
• Custom Brushed SS Ford Emblem
• Mach 1 Chin Spoiler & OEM
• Brushed SS Fuel Door
• Clear Corner Markers
• Tinted Fog Lights
• HE Protector
• Cobra GT500 Grill Emblem
• 20% Window Tint
• Scotch 3M CLEAR BRA system on hood, fenders and side mirrors
• Custom Calipers F&R
• Ceramic Brake pads
• Baer Brakes Eradispeed plus cross drilled and slotted rotors
• NEW VERY high quality 6000K HID Headlight set up
• Charcoal Inserts
• FR500 Wheels
• Custom molded Silver Dash trim kit- High Quality!!
• SOS Dual Gauge Pod with Raptor LED Shift Light
• Custom SVT matching Fuel PSI and Water Temp Gauge
• 0-16lb Boost Overlay
• SVT Cup Holder and Coin Tray Cover
• MGW Cobra Outlet Plug and Light Switch Knob
• MGW Shifter
• SVT Door Sill Plates
• SVT Trunk Mat
• Custom Cobra Logo Embroidered Trunk Lid Cover
• Ford all weather floor mats
• Idenity Inc Ignition kill system
• Raammat Soundproofing Throughout Car
• Alpine 9855 headunit with IPod Interface in center console
• Front and Rear JL Audio ZR570-CSI component speakers 5x7
• JL Audio Subwoofer
• JL Audio 300/4 and 250/1 Amps
• All JL Audio speakers (11) speakers. All top of the line. Alpine
cd/satellite/mp3 player head unit with ipod and mp3 player modules
• Passport SR7 with Shifters. Custom install. Escort Passport SR7 stealth
radar and LASER detector hard wired through car w/sensors in front and rear
for 360 degree coverage!!
• Steeda 03/04 Specific Sport Springs
• Steeda Full Length subframe connectors- Powdercoated Silver
• Urathane Bushings Throughout
• Black Billetflow IRS Brace
• Steeda Caster/Camber Plates
• Bilstien Shocks
• Supercharger/Blower- Stiegemeier
Stage IV Ported and Show Polished Eaton
• Approx 15.6 pounds of Boost
• Accufab polished TB and Plenum
• Polished Coil Covers
• Steeda CAI Custom Powdercoated Body Color
• Pullied upper and lower with Metco 10rib pulley setup 3.25 upper &10lb
lower w/correct Alt pulley and all idlers.
• Metco adjustable idler brace & bracket
• Gaterback Belt
• LFP HE Moto Blue heat exchanger/Intercooler
• Pi-thon Silver Hose Clamp Fittings
• RMP SS Hood Struts
• Premium NGK Iridium High HP Spark Plugs
• Diablo Sport Handheld Predator Tuner w/ Real time info controller
programmed w/ custom tune
• Cobra Fuse Box Cover
• MAC Prochamber Mid-Pipe
• Magnaflow Cat-back with Brushed SS MRT Rolled 3" Tips
• Stage 2 clutch
• MGW Short throw Shifter
93 Fox Body Mustang Cobra VORTECH SUPERCHARGER "INSANE POWER" 520 RWHP GORGEOUS DAMN!
PLEASE CHECK OUT MY OTHER "93 Mustang COBRA" VIDS ON YOUTUBE ON MY
"FREAKINEAGLE" CHANNEL....Picking up my friends 93 Cobra from the Dyno shop. 520 h.p. at the rear
wheels @6200 rpm. Needs more fuel to make even more rear wheel horse power.
You got to love the sound of this Bad Ass Mustang. 9" wheels all the way
around. 265/40 rear 255/40 front. Guys interested in the bad ass 525
rwhp street 93 cobra's Exhaust note...
From: Cranky old bastard that designed and built the "Killer"Exhaust system for the owner ( my son )... The
system: Cheap shorty headers ( port matched ) connected to a homemade
Xpipe...homemade connector pipes ( to get around the Griggs torque arm
cross member )...the mufflers ARE 2.5" in & out , Magnaflow stainless steel
oval muflers, 4" X 9" X 20" center inlet offset outlet.
Twin Turbo Mustang 1250WHP by Pressurized Solutions
Music: Meet the Monster (Death Race Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) by
*****Visit Us At*****
This is a project that was recently completed at Pressurized Solutions. A
client came to them to have his stock Mustang cobra equipped with
Pressurized Solutions new Stage 3 twin turbo kit. This car is built for the street and
produces 1250 RWHP and maintains great drivability. The car is equipped
with a 427 SBF fed by twin turbonetics
T-76 turbos, ptc converter and trans,
FAST engine management and an AMS-100.