Mustang running Camaro from a 35 roll. would have been a much better race from a dig but the Camaro wouldnt do it. feel free to ask him why, im sure he will watch this and view the comments. prepare for a list of excuses though im warning you. plus the Camaro was auto and left it in drive, it took time to downshift and thats where the Mustang got the big jump from. not to mention the Mustang left about a half second early.
if youre thinking the Mustang should be faster your right, it has about 180,000 miles on the bottom end and those old rings arent holding up to the Boost. Mustang trapped at 109, Camaro trapped at ~104 i think.
**Filmed on a closed road with professional drivers, DO NOT attempt this yourself**
Z28 Camaro vs Twin Turbo Mustang GT
auto vs auto
in car and out
Camaro - LS2 with a
cam. LS6 heads, Minor headwork. All motor. Mickey thompson Drag radials on
Mustang GT - Twin turbo/bult block on a street tune making 650
horse. Hoosier slicks on back
1st race: about even, Camaro clicked neutral manual
shifting the auto but I was told Mustang puts a car on the Camaro.
2nd race: Mustang edged out
Camaro by a good car or
3rd race: Camaro beats
out Mustang, but barely.
ALL RACES WERE RAN TO ABOUT 130 in the Camaro, so definitely ran a 1/4.
YES BOTH CARS GO 10's.
No half mile roll racing non sense. Just 1/4 mile dig races.
0-125mph in a supercharged mustang
This is an S-trimmed 99 Mustang GT on regular street tires
(not drag radials) with limited traction. Video was taken on a dragstrip.
The first couple revs you hear in the video is from the car in the other
lane, who I was racing against.
Mods: Vortech S-Trim (15 psi), FMIC, supporting fuel mods, longtubes,
4.10's (I can reach 125 mph in 4th gear because my tire height is 28").
The longblock was completely stock: heads, cams, intake, etc. Even the
throttle body was stock. With this setup, I made 470 rwhp on race gas.
BTW, this is an old video. A lot has happened since then. After this
video, I added blower cams and made 513 rwhp on race gas (still on the
stock shortblock) and ran low 11's at 126-128 mph.
The stock shortblock never quit, but later I wanted to make more power so I
switched to a terminator SB, T-trim blower, 10% OD damper, 44cc trickflow
heads, and Reichard intake. Now I'm in the low 10's @ 134-136 mph.
1300hp TT Cobra vs ZR-1 Corvette
TX Streets DVD RELEASED - http://www.1320video.com
OK, little bit of false advertising... this insane Cobra put down 1337whp
at 30psi, he had it turned down to 740hp at 14psi for these passes, this
thing is a MONSTER! It just got finished and they're working on
suspension, tires, etc next to get her to hook up!
2004 Mustang Cobra Terminator SVT Supercharged Walkaround video -567 rwhp w stage 5 blower
2004 Mustang Cobra
Terminator SVT Supercharged Walkaround
LOW MILES!!! on a conservative daily driver tune this Dynoed to 567rwhp/536rwt !!!!
Still has even MORE!
My BEAUTIFUL, Silver 2004 Ford Mustang Cobra SVT TERMINATOR. This
car is SHARP!!! The car has never been smoked in and has been adult owned
and driven throughout. I take excellent care of my vehicles and this has
been no exception. There have been no corners cut here.
The car has ____A LOT____ of extras that were all on the car when I
purchaed it from the prior owner. He invested nearly $17K worth of extras
into the vehicle and truely spared no expense. Everything was well
documented and professionally installed. I received a large binder with all
the paperwork and receipts for the work performed from the original owner
and I'll pass it onto the lucky new owner. If you're looking for an ULTRA
fast Boosted cobra with everything
installed and maintained professionally, look NO further.
I have never raced or had it Dynoed. However the prior owner
who was a vendor at Mile High Performance in Colorado had the car Dynoed several times. The last
Dyno a few yrs ago
with the current mods put down about 567 RWHP. This was on a conservative
daily driver tune. I have only used the car for daily driving purposes so
never attempted to max out the power, however if interested there is
certainly more available with a more aggressive tune.
• 18x9 inch Fr500 Silver alloy rims w/ SVT Center caps
• Nitto 555 Extreme 275/35/18 tires w/1" H&R Spacers rear
• Bullitt Side Scoops
• Shorty Antenna
• Custom tinted Taillights
• Brushed SS Bumper Inserts
• Custom Brushed SS Ford Emblem
• Mach 1 Chin Spoiler & OEM
• Brushed SS Fuel Door
• Clear Corner Markers
• Tinted Fog Lights
• HE Protector
• Cobra GT500 Grill Emblem
• 20% Window Tint
• Scotch 3M CLEAR BRA system on hood, fenders and side mirrors
• Custom Calipers F&R
• Ceramic Brake pads
• Baer Brakes Eradispeed plus cross drilled and slotted rotors
• NEW VERY high quality 6000K HID Headlight set up
• Charcoal Inserts
• FR500 Wheels
• Custom molded Silver Dash trim kit- High Quality!!
• SOS Dual Gauge Pod with Raptor LED Shift Light
• Custom SVT matching Fuel PSI and Water Temp Gauge
• 0-16lb Boost Overlay
• SVT Cup Holder and Coin Tray Cover
• MGW Cobra Outlet Plug and Light Switch Knob
• MGW Shifter
• SVT Door Sill Plates
• SVT Trunk Mat
• Custom Cobra Logo Embroidered Trunk Lid Cover
• Ford all weather floor mats
• Idenity Inc Ignition kill system
• Raammat Soundproofing Throughout Car
• Alpine 9855 headunit with IPod Interface in center console
• Front and Rear JL Audio ZR570-CSI component speakers 5x7
• JL Audio Subwoofer
• JL Audio 300/4 and 250/1 Amps
• All JL Audio speakers (11) speakers. All top of the line. Alpine
cd/satellite/mp3 player head unit with ipod and mp3 player modules
• Passport SR7 with Shifters. Custom install. Escort Passport SR7 stealth
radar and LASER detector hard wired through car w/sensors in front and rear
for 360 degree coverage!!
• Steeda 03/04 Specific Sport Springs
• Steeda Full Length subframe connectors- Powdercoated Silver
• Urathane Bushings Throughout
• Black Billetflow IRS Brace
• Steeda Caster/Camber Plates
• Bilstien Shocks
• Supercharger/Blower- Stiegemeier
Stage IV Ported and Show Polished Eaton
• Approx 15.6 pounds of Boost
• Accufab polished TB and Plenum
• Polished Coil Covers
• Steeda CAI Custom Powdercoated Body Color
• Pullied upper and lower with Metco 10rib pulley setup 3.25 upper &10lb
lower w/correct Alt pulley and all idlers.
• Metco adjustable idler brace & bracket
• Gaterback Belt
• LFP HE Moto Blue heat exchanger/Intercooler
• Pi-thon Silver Hose Clamp Fittings
• RMP SS Hood Struts
• Premium NGK Iridium High HP Spark Plugs
• Diablo Sport Handheld Predator Tuner w/ Real time info controller
programmed w/ custom tune
• Cobra Fuse Box Cover
• MAC Prochamber Mid-Pipe
• Magnaflow Cat-back with Brushed SS MRT Rolled 3" Tips
• Stage 2 clutch
• MGW Short throw Shifter
Corvette vs Cobra Drag Race Part III
Corvette vs Cobra Drag Race III
Yet another controversial race in Mexico for all you haters. Enjoy.
All motor 408 vs S/C 5.4l
***Here is another link for those that think it would have been better to
run the vette vs a '03-'04 Cobra, LOL.***
C6 Corvette vs Mustang GT Supercharged
C6R Mods : Borla Exhaust, Borla X
Pipe, Kooks Headers, Texas Speed and Performance Cam, Callaway Intake, Port
and Polished Heads and custom tuned by Texas Speed and Performance. (
Roush 427R Mods : Roush Factory M90 Supercharger being factory tuned at low Boost of 6psi. Custom JBA Exhaust. ( est. 365RWHP ) - There
will be a rematch after Tuesday, March 8th once the Roush undergoes 1 or 2
modifications by Fastlane Motorsports.
Roll was from 70ish - 130ish