Driver Dies In Iowa Raceway Crash

A race car driver dies in a crash at the Eddyville Raceway Park in Oskaloosa.

More Videos...

Watch on ONE HD 15h January 2010 - Saturday ANDRA Pro Series Drag Racing (G) Time: 9:00pm - 10:30pm (90 minutes) Eastern Standard Time New Year Series Rnd 1 - Top Fuel & Top Alcohol Queensland gets a taste of drag racing as the 2010/2011 season of ANDRA Pro Series visits the Ipswich quarter mile. See more ANDRA Video's on DragTube at Catch the big boys in Top Fuel as they fire up over 8,000 horsepower plus Top Alcohol Dragsters & Funny Cars smoke up quarter mile from the Ipswich track

Debbie Reeds Massive Top Alcohol Dragster Crash
Debbie Reed suffers one of the worst accidents I have ever witnessed in her Top Alcohol Dragster at Willowbank Raceway's New Year Series.

Ashley Cooper *Fatal* Wreck
May he R.I.P :( "From wikiepdia" Ashley Alan Cooper (11 July 1980 -- 25 February 2008) was an Australian race car driver. Cooper died from severe head and internal injuries after a high speed racing accident.[1] Preliminary investigation suggests that his car may have clipped a guard rail at over 200 kph at the Clipsal 500 meeting in Adelaide.[1][2][3] Born 11 July 1980(1980-07-11) Sydney, New South Wales Died 25 February 2008 (aged 27) Adelaide, South Australia Occupation Racecar driver Spouse(s) Casey Cooper Children Ella, Bailey Website Career Cooper began his racing career in 1998 driving Holden HQ sedans. Leading the 2005 Commodore Cup championship for most of the year, Cooper finished fourth at the final round at Eastern Creek Raceway. In 2006, Cooper was crowned V8 Utes Rookie of the Year. He competed in three rounds of the 2007 Fujitsu V8 Supercar Series, with a top 15 finish at Queensland Raceway. [edit] Death Cooper being loaded into the Ambulance Cooper being loaded into the Ambulance Cooper suffered severe head and internal injuries after crashing his Holden VZ Commodore into a guard rail at over 200 kph during the Fujitsu V8 Supercars Series race at the Clipsal 500 in Adelaide on 23 February 2008. Cooper had been given emergency medical treatment trackside from medical teams, including Dr Bill Griggs, who performed a tracheotomy to assist with Cooper's breathing. Cooper was taken to the Royal Adelaide Hospital by ambulance and was put on life support.[4] He died two days later, at the age of 27. A registered organ donor, Cooper's heart, lungs, kidneys, pancreas and liver have been donated to seven people, including a six-year-old child.[5]

Doug Kerhulas' last drag race-National Trail 1984
Kerhulas' meeting with the NHRA's ill conceived aircraft style arresting nets caused a closed head injury which ended his career. As Kerhulas' head was thrust forward from the quick slowdown the metal cables from the top of the net rebounded and hit him in the helmet at a very high speed. He was a second round winner in the race. This was Doug's last race as noted in National Dragster Magazine, cutting short a rising career. He recovered fully from his injuries.