The Libralato engine is potentially the best small engine in the world; an
eco-engine for the 21st century. The asymmetrical rotary engine is
exceptionally compact, powerful, efficient, low emissions, low production
and maintenance costs, low vibration and low noise. The engine is ideally
suited for use as an onboard generator for the next generation of Range
Extended Electric Vehicles (REEV) currently being developed by major
manufacturers around the world, but is also suited for a wide range of
mobile generator sets and other small engine applications. For more
details see: www.libralato.co.uk
PAUT MOTOR-REVOLUTIONARY ENGINE.wmv
PAUT ENGINE -
Prototype 2 is performed as an engine with two-sided pistons, positioned
at 90° to each other, in combination with PAUT two-stroke cycles (fig 1).
Such construction provides an engine containing less assembling parts,
having smaller mass to power and overall-dimensions to power ratios, which
are the presumptions for a successful product to be accomplished and for
low cost production/exploitation to be expected. Smaller mass, compared to
the prior art engines, derives from the fact that PAUT engine contains
considerably less assembling parts lacking elements such as: rods,
camshafts, camshaft's driving parts, some valves, large heads.
The very construction of the two-sided piston (fig 3) has more
advantages. Contact area between two-sided piston and cylinder is
considerably larger compared to prior art pistons. Hence, specific
pressures are lower and since the two-sided piston is lubricated under the
pressure, the friction is considerably smaller, the more so as we know that
normal force Fn in the engine center equals zero (fig 2a).
All these results with less wear of the piston and the cylinder. Such a
two-sided piston has considerably smaller mass compared to the prior art
assembly it replaces, consisting of two pistons with their prison-shafts
and two belonging rods, resulting in lessening of linear motion inertial
This construction has still more advantages as compared
to prior art engines such as:
- better controlled cooling of cylinders not being adjoined to each other
- smaller friction inside the engine due to less moving parts
- increasing the capacity of this engine, though considerably, results in
overall dimensions to increase only slightly
- gravity center is posted lower (it is in the engine center)
- better forces configuration in the very engine, while negative forces and
torques nullify each other completely (fig 2b)
- it is possible to dismount pistons and cylinders without entire
dismounting of the engine
- no special tools nor machines were used to produce this engine
- there is less noise due to the design of the two-sided piston
- though the cycle is of two-strokes, the lubrication is performed as if it
The objections on this construction should be as follows:
- due to the compressed construction , the starter should be mounted on the
gear box, but with some endeavour it is possible to mount it on the very
- the force on the output journal of the crankshaft (fig 2a) is twice
compared to the one at prior art engines, but this problem becomes
negligible with a proper design of the journal and of the operating shaft
- there is no oil sump at this engine, hence an additional oil-pump is
- since it is a two-stroke cycle engine, the engine cylinders are submited
to higher mechanical and thermical load comparing to four-strike cycle
Prototype 2 - characteristics (technical data):
• Two-stroke engine
• Engine-block measurments with heads mounted 500mm x 440mm x 440mm
• Engine two-sided piston diameter 100 mm
• Compressor two-sided piston diameter 120 mm
• Two-sided piston stroke 88 mm
• Capacity 7000 cm3
• Number of chambers 4(engine) + 4(compressor)
• Number of two-sided pistons 2(engine) + 2(compressor)
• Weight 135 kg
• Power, torque and specific consumption have not been measured as yet.
Russian Rotary Vane Engine
Rotary Vane Engine proposed to power Russian hybrid car 'ё мобиль'
RYNO Motors Full Story
This is a great story on the early days of RYNO Motors. See our latest
creation pre-production show bike at our web-site and pre-order at
http://rynomotors.com/store and don't forget to buy a Tee Shirt:
MYT Engine video 1 of 3
Please Subscribe to our channel and leave your Positive and Negative
comments Respectfully and Rate are video.
American inventor Raphael lost his invention to the Russians that now has
it on the market in their cars.
In this clip, MYT engine inventor Raphial Morgado provides an in-depth
overview of the engine during the Los Angeles Auto-Show, where he described
the goals behind the $4 million dollar R&D project, his personal interest
in emerging engine technologies, and the remarkable features of the MYT
Air Engine / Bicycle Test Footage
This is a bicycle running on pure air pressure.
I built it as a test vehicle to collect data for making a ZERO emission,
air powered car.
The ultimate fuel efficient alternative energy vehicle could run on air!
This is just the first test....
Initial results were surprising...
Range 4.5 miles on a tank.
Top speed: 18 MPH.
Not bad for a $9 bicycle from the Salvation Army, two $10 sprinkler valves,
and my old scuba gear!
I'm fixing what slowed me down and wasted air, and will post a new test in
a few weeks!