LO STUNTMAN ED IL SUO CAMION
riprese di Marco Petruzzelli
Sulla pista del Motor Show i moderni gladiatori del team di Mirabilandia
saranno di scena con Scuola di Polizia Stunt Show. I piloti saranno in
pista per uno show a base di inseguimenti sincronizzati e acrobatici tra
auto, moto e camion. Incredibili evoluzioni dello stuntman Franco Medici
HET M1070 Stuck
Got my truck stuck in a mud hole messin' around in anaconda.
Rock Bouncers Take Over Trucks Gone Wild
Follow us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/MadRam11
Check it Out: http://madram11productions.com/mr11store/
The local Rock Bouncers pretty much took over the Trucks Gone Wild event at
Wheeling in the Country in Summertown, TN. These guys put on one heck of a
show for all the spectators.. It's always a good time watching these guys
hit some of the nastiest trails in the SouthEast!!
Honors for this video (4)
#19 -- Most Discussed (Today) -- Autos & Vehicles
#11 -- Top Favorited (Today) -- Autos & Vehicles
#97 -- Top Favorited (This Week) -- Autos & Vehicles
#20 -- Top Rated (Today) -- Autos & Vehicles
Bigfoot 5 In Action!
Heres a little montage of Bigfoot 5 in action!
Please note that I did not make this video
All footage in this clip is from the late 80's to early 90's and owned by
the Bigfoot Monter Truck inc.
BIGFOOT #5 - Specifications
- Transmission = C-6 automatic
- Engine = 460 c.i.
- Fuel Type = High octane racing gas
- Shocks = 16 BIGFOOT Signature Series Shocks
- Axles = 5 ton military planetaries and Detroit lockers
- Weight = 28,000 lbs. (38,000 with duals)
- Height = 15' 6"
- Width = 13' 1" (20' 5" with duals)
- Tires = 120 x 48 x 68 Firestone Alaska tundra tires, weighing approx.
2400 lbs. each
the brutt boss hog my friend and i saw at a car show
Slash 4x4 Water Action
To answer some of the questions in the comments:
***The Traxxas Slash is waterproof***
1) This was taken at Pipal Park in Omaha, Nebraska.
2) I am driving my Traxxas Slash VXL 4x4 1/10 scale short course truck.
3) This is a water fountain that had recently been shut off for winter. Not
a public urinal.
4) No, this is not a real truck.
5) Yes it is battery powered. At the time I was running 8.4 volt NiMh
battery but have since changed to a 7.4 volt LiPo which can be seen in my
Truck Trial Balve 2007 3
german trucktrial balve 2007 a tatra goin uphill www.fj40-garage.de
feinstaub umweltzone carbon oxide econazi diesel lkw sadtler Дизель
капутт) becomeviral viralvideo viral particular dust ozone layer 6x6
8x8 öko staub はいはいすごいすごい。環境に悪い
русская техника мощная техника!!!!
Built 78 Ford at THE WALL at AHS
My ford climbing the wall at Arab High School. I will try to get a better
video soon. The first and only to ever climb the wall.
UPDATE to answer some of the comments and messages...
- 78 Ford with 11 inches of suspension lift, no body, no cut fenders
- I built everything (custom lift, drive shafts, bumpers, sliders, etc.)
And yes i can build you a truck too.
- 42 inch IROKs
- Lockers open
- The truck was in 4 high and I unknowingly had it in second gear while
- You are welcome to copy me, I don't care at all, just be sure to post
your video so I can check it out...