HET M1070 Stuck
Got my truck stuck in a mud hole messin' around in anaconda.
LO STUNTMAN ED IL SUO CAMION
riprese di Marco Petruzzelli
Sulla pista del Motor Show i moderni gladiatori del team di Mirabilandia
saranno di scena con Scuola di Polizia Stunt Show. I piloti saranno in
pista per uno show a base di inseguimenti sincronizzati e acrobatici tra
auto, moto e camion. Incredibili evoluzioni dello stuntman Franco Medici
Rock Bouncers Take Over Trucks Gone Wild
Follow us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/MadRam11
Check it Out: http://madram11productions.com/mr11store/
The local Rock Bouncers pretty much took over the Trucks Gone Wild event at
Wheeling in the Country in Summertown, TN. These guys put on one heck of a
show for all the spectators.. It's always a good time watching these guys
hit some of the nastiest trails in the SouthEast!!
Honors for this video (4)
#19 -- Most Discussed (Today) -- Autos & Vehicles
#11 -- Top Favorited (Today) -- Autos & Vehicles
#97 -- Top Favorited (This Week) -- Autos & Vehicles
#20 -- Top Rated (Today) -- Autos & Vehicles
Bigfoot 5 In Action!
Heres a little montage of Bigfoot 5 in action!
Please note that I did not make this video
All footage in this clip is from the late 80's to early 90's and owned by
the Bigfoot Monter Truck inc.
BIGFOOT #5 - Specifications
- Transmission = C-6 automatic
- Engine = 460 c.i.
- Fuel Type = High octane racing gas
- Shocks = 16 BIGFOOT Signature Series Shocks
- Axles = 5 ton military planetaries and Detroit lockers
- Weight = 28,000 lbs. (38,000 with duals)
- Height = 15' 6"
- Width = 13' 1" (20' 5" with duals)
- Tires = 120 x 48 x 68 Firestone Alaska tundra tires, weighing approx.
2400 lbs. each
Slash 4x4 Water Action
To answer some of the questions in the comments:
***The Traxxas Slash is waterproof***
1) This was taken at Pipal Park in Omaha, Nebraska.
2) I am driving my Traxxas Slash VXL 4x4 1/10 scale short course truck.
3) This is a water fountain that had recently been shut off for winter. Not
a public urinal.
4) No, this is not a real truck.
5) Yes it is battery powered. At the time I was running 8.4 volt NiMh
battery but have since changed to a 7.4 volt LiPo which can be seen in my