13.113 @ 116.69 MPH!
This is just the in-car view.
I turned the adjustment on the wastegate 2 turns and the Boost shot up to 20+ PSI. I wasn't expecting this to happen so the car spun badly through first gear. I also short-shifted 3-4 by about 1000 RPM but I was able to run over 116 MPH.
List of Mods:
- Stock 1993 Block
- Custom Wiseco Forged Pistons (Stock Bore) - 8.8:1 Compression Ratio
- Custom SCAT Forged Rods
- 1999+ Crankshaft
- Clevite Main/Rod Bearings
- Personally (Mildly) Ported and Polished Head
- ARP Head Studs
- .030" Valve Spring Shims
- High Temp Valve Seals
- Stock Cams - Dual Intake Cam Mod
- Stock Intake Manifold
- Stock 1995 SL2 Taper Bored Throttle Body
- T04E 60 Trim turbo w/Internal Wastegate
- Custom Tubular turboExhaust Manifold
- CX Racing Intercooler (29" x 11" x 3")
- 2.5" Intercooler Piping
- 2.5" Full Exhaust w/Exhaust Dump
- 2000+ Tie-Plate (Girdle) and Oil Pan
- Stock Flywheel
- Fully Balanced Rotating Assembly
- 55lb/hr. Injectors
- MSD 8.5mm Spark Plug Wires
- AEM UEGO Wideband O2 Sensor/Gauge
- Autometer Phantom Series Boost Gauge
- 24.5" x 8" x 15" Slicks
- MegaSquirt 2 Extra DIY EFI Controller: Controlling Fuel/Spark
- Launch Control, Boost Control, Idle Control & Fan Control
- DIY Voltage Booster - Pressure Switch Activated
- Walbro 255 LPH High Pressure Fuel Pump
- Ice Cold Air Conditioning
- Stock MP3 Transmission - Custom Quaife LSD
- ACT 6-Puck Sprung Clutch
- 2000 Dogbone Motor Mounts - Prothane Polyurethane Motor Mounts
- Windo-Welded TAM (Top Engine Mount) & Lower Transmission Mounts
- Polyurethane Lower Control Arm & Sway Bar Mounts
- H&R Sport Springs Mounted on KYB Struts - 1.3" Drop
Repair cvt VT25-E/VT20-E, Saturn, Opel.
Demonstrated inside the repair of variator VT25-E/VT20-E (continuous
variable transmission: CVT), mounted on car Saturn Vue 2,2l 2002-2005 and
Ion Quad Coupe 2,2l 2003-2004. Also installed on the car Opel Signum
2004-2007 and the Opel Vectra C 2004-2007.
Ремонт вариатора VT25-E/VT20-E. Saturn Vue, OPEL.
Who races a saturn 4 door car?
My 1997 saturn SL1 converted. I took out the sohc and put in a dohc,
header, 2 & 1/2" Exhaust with Dynomax muffler. High voltage
MSD coils, 8.8 wires. It had a bored throttle body and true cold air
intake. I installed an egr block off plate and I used fuel injectors from a
Pontiac grand am gt. The transmission is the original 5 speed from the sohc
setup which has lower gearing. The car was dropped a little by cutting the
strut springs. The wheels are 16" aluminum. The guages were changed as well
with the motor swap as can be seen at 4:57 in the vid, so the readings are
accurate. Note how it pulls from 60 to 90mph. Pretty decent for a naturally
aspirated 4 cylinder.
2007 Saturn Sky
A 2007 Saturn with a LS2 430 HP V-8 in it...very cool Car....ck it out!!
Paul's '99 Saturn SL2 Homecoming Edition Turbo
If you want more info on the song that's used in the video:
♫ K100 - Riot
Where can you get the song?
► Official Download: https://soundcloud.com/k100/k100-riot-master
► RoyalTrax Backup: http://royaltrax.com/k100-riot/
Please support the artist by visiting one of his social media sites that is
You can also follow us at: