my 1983 Dodge Rampage with 99 neon DOHC
my own personal project truck i have had since 2001. i am going with a 99
dodge neon DOHC 2.0 liter with a close ratio 5 speed trans. 97 neon k
frame, and all suspension except for the struts, those are 86 shelby
charger. truck should be fun. 150 horsepower, 7,000+rpm
redline, mid 20's to around 40 mpg. This truck it 200-250 lbs lighter than
a 2 door neon. i will post more as i do more to it. thanks for watching!
1984 Dodge Rampage Truck Wht RennMD071314
You don't see Rampage trucks much anymore...the last I remember videoing
was in Daytona Beach. They seem to be an endangered species! This one has
been nicely reupholstered. It's a very serviceable little truck...and has
automatic and A/C to make life easier!
twin engine Dodge Rampage video
Twin engine dodge rampage.. started as something to play with.. but now
looks like i am going to build it for real using another rampage that isnt
rusted.. and make it mush cleaner with shelby charger front end
1984 Dodge Rampage Red
This was the last year of the two year production of this Omni-Horizon
based truck. It used the 2.2 liter engine and by this time had a 4 speed
manual or 3 speed automatic. The Plymouth Scamp was the same basic truck
offered by Plymouth dealers. Front wheel drive and the small engine
limited it in truck duty, so it really was only a niche player..but still a
cool vehicle. I seldom see any examples today.
Chicago: Dodge Rampage Concept
Go to MYRIDE.COM for more car videos. At the 2006 Chicago Auto Show, Dodge
debuted a concept called Rampage, a truck that did so many things, offered
so much versatility and choice.
1984 Dodge Rampage Restoration part 1
First video of the work I'm doing on the Rampage. The first goal is to get
the (presumed) broken flexplate replaced and get it running. After pulling
the rad and removing the inspection cover on the transmission, I found that
the flexplate is not broken. All three bolts have come out of the torque
converter and are jammed between the flexplate and the engine. It took me
about four hours to get all of the bolts out, and it was starting to get
dark, so I just gave up for the day and will work on it more on Friday.