Fatal high speed police chase - Unmarked SAAB 9-5 Aero vs Kawasaki ZX-10R *Translated*
***EDIT This video doesn´t show the crash! At 47:57 the chopper report the bike has wrecked. There is no pics of the bike after the crash in this video. Subtitles is only availible first 20 minutes.
This guy did only have license to drive cars, caught riding a bike can result in a 6 month ban. Speeding at 81 km/h over the limit (and more) will revoke your license for 8 month. Bottom line, many riders going fast on 1000cc sportbikes will run. Choppers are used rarely to catch speeders***
A Kawasaki ZX-10R fly by an unmarked SAAB. The biker has no mirrors and ain´t aware of he is being followed by the police.
At 14.30 the bike starts to pick up the pace.
At 17.10 he looks back and guns it. Soon he is gone and this unit doesn´t have the bike insight again. Although the bike is far away this unit continues to chase him for 30 minutes. More than 20 unites including a chopper were involved in this chase.
A heating debate started in Sweden if police acting appropriate due to the fact this was only a traffic violation. The biker died in the end when he slammed into a road barrier, the passenger didn´t suffer any injuries. The rider was just a regular chap going out for a ride on his ZX-10R equipped with a Racefit Growler
Nothing happens in the last 20 minutes, just radio traffic
Saab 9-5 review from Consumer Reports
The Saab 9-5 proves to be a bad value as a luxury sedan. Although its handling is fairly nimble and the interior is nicely finished, the ride is stiff, the engine coarse sounding and the cabin noisy. Visit our website for information on other luxury sedans: http://bit.ly/piNU0l
Walkaround Saab's First Crossover 2011 9-4X Aero Turbo 6 AWD.
Sponsored by http://www.couponsoffersanddeals.com (Free Digital Coupons), http://www.buttinseat.com (For Auto Dealers) and http://www.ANProximityMarketing.com (Mobile Advertising). Subscribe to our channel http://www.youtube.com/autonetwork, never miss a video or live webcast. Caught up with the new 2011 Saab 9-4X crossover in Washington, DC.
Nordschleife Saab 9-3 Aero onBoard 01.07.2012 - Lap 4
- Saab 9-3 Aero SC -- 2.8V6 T, everything stock (250BHP)
- Continental SportContact 5 225/45/18 tires (What a crap tire... will never buy Continental again!)
- Panasoni c Lumix DMC-TZ10 (Video and audio)
- Samsung Galaxy S2 (GPS and OBDII using ALapRecorder application)
- OBDlink MX (OBD data)
- ALapRecorder HD for generating overlay graphs
- 01.07.2012 at 17:17
- 10:18 lap time
Featured cars (in no particular order):
- Volvo S60
- Renault Megane Wagon
- Audi A3
- Renault Clio (2x)
- Porsche GT2/3 RS (4x)
- BMW M1 (2x)
- BMW series 3 (2x)
- Renault Alpine
- This was my 4th lap and also the slowest due to the large amounts of traffic and a yellow flag situation after Adenauer Forst -- around 3:48 into the video till 05:05.
- You can listen to me complaining about the traffic and two particular cars that did not want to be overtaken: The white Renault Clio (he doesn't lift to let me pass after Adenauer Forst even though I was clearly faster) and the Renault Megane Wagon (Using all the track and tried to close me when I was already on his side after the Carroussel -- that is when I rang the horn). In the video, due to lens distortion, you cannot really make how near I was to the cars in front, but trust me, I just chose not to attack and risk.
- The track is dangerous enough as is, so I don't get it why people "defend positions"... I had no problems to let cars that were remotely faster past me, but there were a lot of nutters that thought they were in a race... My number one objective was to drive home again in the same car I got there with so... no point in taking stupid risks. No awards at the end!
- The logging software went borked on me so I only managed to get logs for the last lap -- there are 3 other laps on video coming up soon, and all those are sub-10 min laps.
If you have video footage of my car, please let me know! :)
This is an outside photo of the car going around: http://i.imgur.com/ql2lq.jpg
Saab Phoenix NYC
SaabsUnited witnessed the PhoeniX make it's North American debut on the shore of the Hudson in Manhattan.
2002 Saab 9-3 SE Hatchback Start Up, Engine, and In Depth Tour
In this video I give a full in depth tour of the 2002 Saab 9-3 SE Hatchback. I take viewers on a close look through the interior and exterior of this car while showing details, over viewing of features, and noting unique styling cues to the vehicle itself. I also show the engine and the details of it, start it up and see how it sounds under acceleration. A thorough tour/review of this car designed to give others a greater overall appreciation of the vehicle.
Saab 95 production
Here is a view of several stations on the Saab 9-5 production line. The 9-5, like the 9-3 is a fantastic car! I love Saab alot and I hope you Saab lovers out there enjoy this insight into what goes on in Trollhatten.
Saabken's 2011 Saab 9-5 Test Drive
Western Canada Saab Club's December meeting at Springman Saab in Langely BC. Saabken takes the 2011 Saab 9-5 out for a road test! Good for him; he doesn't stall the manual 6 speed! What a great car!