785hp Corvette vs Jeep Cj-7
Finale run-Street Cup Sindal Airstrip 2001. Popeye Corvette 572ci
785hp+Bigshot Nitrous vs the annoying M
F in his slightly modifyed Cj-7
Chevy Impala 572 Big Block 750HP!!
Cruisin' in the bad ass Chevy Impala. By www.nelsonracingengines.com
- 572 Big Block Hot Rod series (9,4L)
- 750 HP @ 6000rpm
- Runs on pump gas.
- Richmond 6 speed manual with dual disk clutch and a long shifter.
- 12 bolt 3.55 geared rear end.
- Hotchics suspension.
- Bear 4 wheel disk brakes.
- Custom 2.25 primary pipe on header with dual 3.5 inch Exhaust and dual 3.5 inch 2 chamber Flowmaster
- Engine is carbed with a 1050 street dominator with progressive linkage
and uses MSD ignition.
If you have a nissan skyline or other rice crap, start crying!
Ed Hubbs of Full Blown Kustoms paints the infamous "Hell Camino", this car
is a frequent visitor to many prestigious car shows.