94 4Runner: Ebrake & Bumper! (need winch parts) (02/19/12)
Well, i got the ebrake handle installed today, and it works good, not great... i just need to tweak it a bit and get all the linkages set up properly. I also got the mega bumper put back on, and welded up the side supports! just need to build one more set of gussets, and drill and tap the bottom holes, and it should be done! Also, do any of you guys have any winch parts kicking around? i very much need a motor off a Warn 8274. ill buy it if you have one you're willing to part with it! Thanks for Watching!
94 4Runner: Interior Installation & Misc Wiring! (08/22/11)
Well, I was busting so much butt on the 4runner this morning, that i forgot to even pick up the camera. i was just in the zone ya know? So i got the interior all installed, minus the 2 front seats, and some stuff in the back... but its coming along AWESOME! my clutch should be here tomorrow, and then ill be able to bomb around the property haha! I also finished wiring up a few misc. things like the E-Fan. I cleaned up a bunch of the wiring in the engine bay, as well as added a second battery! friggin rights i did! dual batteries for the win! Thanks for Watching!
94 4Runner: Rear Disc Setup & More Little Things... (08/25/11)
Well, I woke up early today so I could get the driver side shock tower welded before the sun hit it haha! I got the brake line flared too, but not before I forgot to put the fitting on first DOH! Then I show off my rear disc brake mounts, and swapped out the axle seal. One thing i forgot to record though, was the rear wiper assembly... I went over to my buddy's place, and grabbed the wiper assembly off his parts 4runner. Then I started putting the interior back together a bit. I still have to repair or replace the power steering box, run Exhaust, and get front shocks. The rear driveshaft is finished, and will be going on tomorrow! might do a little romping vid for you guys! haha! Thanks for Watching!
94 4Runner: Solid Front Axle + Crossover Steering Setup! & Poor Beastie :( (08/08/11)
Well, I got the motor yanked out first thing, before I started recording... I didnt have a good morning, and didnt want to be angry on the vlog, so i waited till i calmed down a bit... Then i got the front axle out from under Beastie, and slid under Beastie 2.0! Got it in, but it took a little longer than I had hoped. By then, it was just too hot, so i had to take a break! As soon as the sun went down, I started tearing the rear axle out. Its almost ready to go in. I just have to pick up some u-bolts tomorrow and then build some custom leaf packs... Though, most of tomorrow is going to be spent wrenching on my Mom's motor home/camper van thing... Thanks for Watching!