Visit "Broken Silence Choppers" on Facebook
08 nightster, custom made slip ons, sissy bar, rear fender, rear pegs, mounting brackets for spring seat, and struts. harley mini apes 10 inch and a few peices have been painted black
Harley Davidson Sportster 48 Bobber - Part 1
Here's an easy bolt-on video for all the Sporties out there..
Part 2 in the making: powerplant dropped into a rigid frame, and a complete
custom build ensues..
Harley Davidson Sportster Iron 883 Modification Test ride Walkaround short rear fender lamp fairing
First Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rr3wQ_Nz7n0
Harley Davidson Sportster Iron 883 modification, test ride, Walkaround,
short rear fender (chop) and head light fairing in HD with all article
numbers of the mounted tuning modification parts. Go Pro Testride in the
Swiss Mountains (Wildhaus SG).
In the winter break 2013 I did the following new modifications:
- Original rear fender chop / shorten the fender struts
- Installing the KELLERMANN Micro 1000DF LED with re-wiring
- BADLANDS Relais
- black fork covers (self made in aluminium, painted black)
- installed the HD coil / ignition relocation kit
- clean looking wire tuck
- HD head light fairing / gasket from a Dyna painted black
- tank lift 2" (the 3" tank lift was to high in my opinion)
Hope you enjoy my Video; your rates and comments are as always appreciated.
I also share my experience if you have a particular question to the bike.
Regards from Switzerland !