1973 Ford Ranchero w/ Big Block Ford 429 - Major Upgrades
Alright Boys and Girls...
This was the big build weekend. In three days my crew of hack mechanics and I accomplished the following in my garage in Houston.
1. Ceramic Coated (Polydyn) Hooker Super Comp Headers and Flowmaster Collectors with 4" pipes and sick turndown tips.
2. Edelbrock Performer 2166 Intake w/ Holley 700 CFM 4 Barrel Street/Strip Carb.
3. Pulled Head to fix broken Exhaust manifold bolt
4. New AC system - Old Air Products POA Update, Rebuilt Compressor, New Drier, New Hoses, New Expansion Valve
5. Electric Gas Pump - Plated the old manual pump
6. MSD Digital Pro 6 Ignition System (Installed in cab) and Pro Billit Distributor with Ford Racing Wires
7. New Hoses
8. Relocated Battery in Spare Tire Area inside Carb
9. Relocated Solenoid to Firewall inside engine compartment
10. Sick Looking Dual Snorkel Air Cleaner from year appropriate Ford
11. Rewired Engine Compartment
429 Big Block Ford Build, Cam Break in and Camming
429 Ford Big Block from 71' lincoln ThunderBird, 4U Forged Crank, Speed Pro
Forged Std. bore Pistons, Taylor Solid Core ignition wires, Malory
Distributor with msd ignition box, Comp Cams Roller Tip 1.6 Rockers, Lunati
Tabboo Big Hump 4th stage Cam 07161 225/225 108 l/s, Flow Tech Pushrods,
DOVE-C 74cc Heads with Stainless Steel valves and hardened valve seats,
AeroMotive 900 gph Nascar Fuel pump with regulator all 12-n Stainless
Braided fuel hoses.. Reloaded due to music conflict with you tube.
1964 Ford Ranchero 302 V-8 " SOLD " Drager's International Classic Sales 206-533-9600
1964 Ford Ranchero PU # 4H27U123247. Great looking PU. It's a bit
custom and there are things you can do to it like the doors are shaved but
does not have remote door openers. Left vent window does not have it's
rubber seal. Heater not working. Has 3 gauges under the dash and 2 are not
hooked up. 302 V-8 with gear drive cam. Engine compartment looks good and
is clean. Automatic Transmission. Front disc brakes. Manual steering. The
paint is new and looks great but if there are a chip's in the paint that
they pained over. New chrome bumpers. New 17" Fose wheels and tires. Car
toys sound system. Grant steering wheel. Gas filler has been moved to in
side the bed. Last owner made a built in tool box in the bed. 1964 and
1965's are hard to find good clean ones and this is one of them. Serviced
and safety checked and it's ready to go. Cond. # 3.
1957 Ford Ranchero
This '57 Ford Ranchero is powered by a 390ci big block V8 and a 3 speed
automatic transmission! The engine has an Edelbrock Performer intake
manifold, a Holley carburetor, finned aluminum valve covers, performance
dual Exhaust, and a chrome air cleaner
top! The car has absolutely stunning red paint that's been polished to a
fantastic shine! It also has 16 inch Eagle Alloy wheels with 215/55/16
tires installed and the bed has a rubber bed mat. The interior has a very
comfortable diamond tuck bench seat with matching door panels, factory
gauges, clean carpet, and an AM/FM cassette deck. This thing has really
cool body lines, a torquey engine, and it runs and drives really well!