1973 Ford Ranchero w/ Big Block Ford 429 - Major Upgrades
Alright Boys and Girls...
This was the big build weekend. In three days my crew of hack mechanics and I accomplished the following in my garage in Houston.
1. Ceramic Coated (Polydyn) Hooker Super Comp Headers and Flowmaster Collectors with 4" pipes and sick turndown tips.
2. Edelbrock Performer 2166 Intake w/ Holley 700 CFM 4 Barrel Street/Strip Carb.
3. Pulled Head to fix broken Exhaust manifold bolt
4. New AC system - Old Air Products POA Update, Rebuilt Compressor, New Drier, New Hoses, New Expansion Valve
5. Electric Gas Pump - Plated the old manual pump
6. MSD Digital Pro 6 Ignition System (Installed in cab) and Pro Billit Distributor with Ford Racing Wires
7. New Hoses
8. Relocated Battery in Spare Tire Area inside Carb
9. Relocated Solenoid to Firewall inside engine compartment
10. Sick Looking Dual Snorkel Air Cleaner from year appropriate Ford
11. Rewired Engine Compartment
1973 Ford Ranchero 500
This is my first car. It has a 351 Cleveland big block. Custom carb flow master Exhaust and a mean attitude. Maybe a burnout video soon like and subscribe for more cars and trucks
1973 429 CobraJet Ranchero GT.mp4
VIN code reads this Ranchero to be a 351 Cobra Jet car. It currently has a 429 Cobra Jet installed.
This Ranchero is for sale locally in Fayette, Missouri.
$5000 CASH or trade for a Harley Davidson Dyna or similar bike.
1981 ford f100 custom ,429 big block
****UPDATE** sorry guys for such a long wait ! ive been in college for auto tech and the whole truck was put on wait due to school and finacial . now since i am off for the summer i can start putting the engine back togethor finally !***this is my truck, the chassis is all custom with a 1971 ford LTD front end assembly. ford 9inch rearend with ladder bar type suspension. box is all custom build from the ground up . the engine is a 1968 ford 429 big block. its in the machine shop right now and geting it back soon . if you have any more questions feel free to ask :]